SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Hayabusa

Guest AddiCt

Hey guys any pictures of this bike ? its my dream bike. some mod spraypaint would be nice. :)

It's my dream bike too for a Class 2! If you want to see more picts and mods, try http://www.pro-libertate.com/busa with a lot of information. I'm really hoping to get this bike after getting my Class 2 in about 6 months time.

Here's a haya speedo pict at it's best!

Warning: Your signature has been removed by the admin. Pls do not attempt to restore the website URL.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iagree too tat the color look a bit out of the world ... but it's a limited edition so must special a bit

Can that be considered as metallic orange? Wondered how it will look in the flesh.

Warning: Your signature has been removed by the admin. Pls do not attempt to restore the website URL.

Guest aiya4
i wonder when they will change the busa's shape though... wonder will they go the SHARP SHARP tail look... or maybe change dual headlights... its been quite some time.... ;)

Altering the present curvy fairings to those SHARP SHARP edges might affect the superior aerodynamic of the hayabusa, which it really does help the bike to cut thru the wind better than the blackbird and ZX12R.

Guest GuiNNeSS

Considering the quest for the top speed crap is over maybe they might go sharper, but ..... i happen to like the bubbly look. Only thing i really dislike are the cheapo mirrors. They could have at least put some alien ears or blinkers on them.

haha mine come with one :D then i modded it to be two :lol:

Teck, did you do any other moddings besides multipying your exhaust? :lol:

I'm riding a S4 spec II and I pretty much kept everything original since it won't be long before I sell it away. Now I'm just trying to research on what people do to their busas in Spore since I'm planning to ride the bike for good. The following is what I'll have in mind...

1) Change to carbon wheels

2) Mod to 1 exhaust (Yoshi)

3) Remove pair injection system

4) Change carbon faring and fuel tank.

5) Ride to Thailand (also if possible Burma, Vietnam & Cambodia)

Think I will have to spend another 10-15 k on after market moddings.

hey there hayabusazers...just wondering if anyof you know it but everu weekend at around after 9pm there ar 5 or 6 hayabusa riders who gather at northbridge rd arabstreet one restaurant there behind sultan mosque....really kewl but all very old guys above 30 and also with one of them is a motoguzi rider wow the bike reallyy kewl man yellow in colour. So anyof u know them or is one of them??

http://img23.exs.cx/img23/8058/1794.gif

In My World of Cruising, Racing, Living Fast Dying Young,

Here is A Story of True Romance. AWW...How F.U.Kin Sweet http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs258.snc1/10534_1140208501731_1122979945_30367651_5951968_n.jpg

Considering the quest for the top speed crap is over maybe they might go sharper, but ..... i happen to like the bubbly look. Only thing i really dislike are the cheapo mirrors. They could have at least put some alien ears or blinkers on them.

Can't agree any more with you. The mirrors looks cheapo! Import can be made from Japan for GSG-DP blue mirrors that looks pretty cool. The bubbly look seems weird at first sight. I guess probably we were so used to sharp, aero tails on a bike. After sometime I kinda like it and it also differentiate busas from other makes. Character....

How you find this colour combination?

http://www.interq.or.jp/blue/t.adachi/customimage/suzukiimage/hayabusaimage/hayabusa6.gif

http://www.interq.or.jp/blue/t.adachi/customimage/suzukiimage/hayabusaimage/hayabusa3.gif

Teck, did you do any other moddings besides multipying your exhaust? :lol:

I'm riding a S4 spec II and I pretty much kept everything original since it won't be long before I sell it away. Now I'm just trying to research on what people do to their busas in Spore since I'm planning to ride the bike for good. The following is what I'll have in mind...

Think I will have to spend another 10-15 k on after market moddings.

there lots of thing to do , like stage 1-3 mod

handling , control , brake and lots of others

jus one steps at a time . best is get used to the bike then slowly mod so can feel the difference.

mine is pretty stock at the moment cos still paying instalment and studying so have to wait a bit first. my instalment abt to finish soon

then can start to mod hehehe

there lots of thing to do , like stage 1-3 mod

handling , control , brake and lots of others

jus one steps at a time . best is get used to the bike then slowly mod so can feel the difference.

mine is pretty stock at the moment cos still paying instalment and studying so have to wait a bit first. my instalment abt to finish soon

then can start to mod hehehe

I dun really understand the different stages of modding yet but I'll go through the mods slowly. I think I'll have to ride for about 3-6 months depending on my comfortability with handeling da bike before I start to mod. Then only will I feel the difference after the mod. By the way, would you have any ideas which mod that I mentioned are illegal?

I dun really understand the different stages of modding yet but I'll go through the mods slowly. I think I'll have to ride for about 3-6 months depending on my comfortability with handeling da bike before I start to mod. Then only will I feel the difference after the mod. By the way, would you have any ideas which mod that I mentioned are illegal?

1 u changing the rim ... if so then do becareful of pot holes cos carbon rim get damage easlier then stock one .

2 tat is definite ... unless u changing to the street legal one then it's okay

3 i'm not sure

4 depends on ur tail end ... if u do something like under tail mod ,w/o the mud guard , then yes u be fines .

but in the eye of the law any mod is illegal then tat depends on u liao

as for the busa , it's either u love it (the design) or u hate it.

for me it's my dreams bike ever since it's is launch.

the bike is surprising agile for it size .

Thanks a million for all the info, I'll still need to invest a lot of time figuring out this bike. I was weighing the option between a R6 and a Busa. I finally made up my mind for the latter. Of cos, money talks. I was quite skeptical about all the talks and adverts of the performance of the bike until I downloaded tonnes of video clips of this bikes. Certainly I won't attempt the stunts they pull but to ride a powerful bike like this in a life time seems worthy of having both fun and satisfaction on the road. Hope I'm not too kuah zhang.... :sweat:

Thanks a million for all the info, I'll still need to invest a lot of time figuring out this bike. I was weighing the option between a R6 and a Busa. I finally made up my mind for the latter. Of cos, money talks. I was quite skeptical about all the talks and adverts of the performance of the bike until I downloaded tonnes of video clips of this bikes. Certainly I won't attempt the stunts they pull but to ride a powerful bike like this in a life time seems worthy of having both fun and satisfaction on the road. Hope I'm not too kuah zhang.... :sweat:

hehe it's okay ... anyway u say still got 6 month more to go so still have time to think abt it .

hehe it's okay ... anyway u say still got 6 month more to go so still have time to think abt it .

Yup, can go around moto tiam see see touch touch first. Will have a lot of questions for you if ever kenna you at outings, hope you dun mind ar. http://www.sgmates.com/forum/images/smiles/brittish.gif

Honda... :p I tried the busa the other day. It has raw power. really RAW! phew! It can easily pull away with a little twist of the trottle. :sweat:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/FazeGabes/MISC/R1200GSASignature.jpg

We must ADJUST to an Ever changing Road...while holding onto unchanging principles.... :angel:

Honda... :p I tried the busa the other day. It has raw power. really RAW! phew! It can easily pull away with a little twist of the trottle. :sweat:

Yao siew ah... you want to tickle me izzit?http://www.sgmates.com/forum/images/smiles/brittish.gif I din have the chance to do that and won't do it on other's bike unless they dun mind but who won't? I see the way they pick up and speed off already quite song ar.... :lol:

Hey Hondanohito,

Don't over do the bike before even buying it......

New things come out all the time...... even I have a problem deciding which mods to do......

Basically, there's no end to modifications..... making the bike look unique or perform better is something very personal..... besides the wheels and exhaust, there are:

a. signal lights to white

b. LEDs to replace the standard bulb

c. racing pegs

d. fork springs, forks, rear shocks and steering damper

e. illuminated blue back light for dials

f. braking system

g. undertail

h. wind shield/double bubble

i. HID

and the list goes on......

and of course some of these mods cost a couple of thousand dollars.....

Slowly but surely is probably the best way to go.....as Ah Teck said, then you will appreciate the additions....

Happy modding....... :)

http://http//content2.i-am-bored.com/images/instantninja_456876.jpg

Guest GuiNNeSS

Hey Greg,

don't forget the front mount 30mm chain gun :gun: with HEDP to clear the roads (comes in handy against errant taxis too! :thumb: ) !!!

Hey Hondanohito,

Don't over do the bike before even buying it......

New things come out all the time...... even I have a problem deciding which mods to do......

Basically, there's no end to modifications..... making the bike look unique or perform better is something very personal..... besides the wheels and exhaust, there are:

a. signal lights to white

b. LEDs to replace the standard bulb

c. racing pegs

d. fork springs, forks, rear shocks and steering damper

e. illuminated blue back light for dials

f. braking system

g. undertail

h. wind shield/double bubble

i. HID

and the list goes on......

and of course some of these mods cost a couple of thousand dollars.....

Slowly but surely is probably the best way to go.....as Ah Teck said, then you will appreciate the additions....

Happy modding....... :)

Ya man, thanks for the advise. Just day dreamin since got nothing better to do than waiting for a job. I will add the mods slowly to feel the difference. You are right about modding, the possibilities are limited by your imagination only. I've been doing a lot of read ups from all those people who'd done their mods and posted on the net. I still have to balance between leagality and practicality in Singapore. What's most important is for me to get hold of the bike first and synchronise our character! ;)