SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Hayabusa

Guest AddiCt

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, the haya might look intimdating at first, but its really not..... just because the ZX12R looks more streamline doesn't mean that it is any easier to handle.......

Just ask Taylor, I'm sure she finds the Haya a nice ride, just like Ah Teck....and the millions of other Haya owners............

Sorry, who is TAYLOR?

taylor is the only female busa rider in this forum...

dun be surprise

Y shld ppl be surprised tat a ger ride a busa? U mean tat singapore only got 1 ger have enuff $$$ to buy it meh? U mean tat singapore onli got 1 ger have class 2 meh?

I dun get u...... :?

no really that ... its jus that we are use to seeing girls riding scram or smaller bike like R1

smaller bikes like R1??? :giddy:

But I must say she has style..., right greg?? ;)

Why I ride....\"Modern travelling is not travelling at all; it is merely being sent to a place, and very little different from becoming a parcel.\" -- John Ruskin

Hey People,

Taylor is the ONLY girl I know riding a haya.....there are probably other girl/women haya riders but I don't know any.....

Just quite impressed 'cause the haya is quite a big bike....even imtimidating to male riders.....

Sometimes, it is not about the cost of the item but the daringness to do it.... for example, some people won't sky dive even if the sky dive was free..... so there........

http://http//content2.i-am-bored.com/images/instantninja_456876.jpg

Guest Maxlean

I was told another story....the busa is the lowest class2 sportsbike in town and she is too short for the rest. At the same time yes its a 1300 so y shouldnt she?

Thats was what i heard anyway.

:bounce: :bounce:

I was told another story....the busa is the lowest class2 sportsbike in town and she is too short for the rest. At the same time yes its a 1300 so y shouldnt she?

actlly she's only slightly shorter than me and long legged. and i would believe the blkbird has the lowest seat and easiest handling due to its upright handling....

Killing for peace is like farking for chastity

http://img106.exs.cx/img106/5464/11060694976894jq.jpg

Guest GuiNNeSS

actlly she's only slightly shorter than me and long legged. and i would believe the blkbird has the lowest seat and easiest handling due to its upright handling....

Interesting..... but sorry, the Busa is 5cm lower than the bird. mind you the ZZR11 is 20cm lower still! Not sure about the ZZR12 though.....

I think the lowest Sportbike is the ZX6R at 73cm. Mind you nothing a visit to the many "seat shops"(who can shave off a few more cm from nearly any bike in sg) cannot cure.

Still, what is a few cm.... ladies can always wear high heels with a metal plated heel!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blink if you dare

22 Mar 2000

By Marc Potter

ONE thing for certain. The Kawasaki ZX-12R is the most powerful production bike weve ever had on the dyno. It;s also one of the greatest road bikes of all time. But it isn;t THE fastest.

Congratulations Suzuki. Get out your polishing cloth and dust down the top-speed trophy. It looks like it set to stay in your cabinet for a very long time.

Even though the ZX-12R produces an outrageous 180bhp at the crank & a figure that would have seemed impossible for a production machine a couple of years ago the Hayabusa remains the ultimate bike for the highest figures on your speedo ; by a clear 7mph.

A crisp morning in Leicestershire gave us all the answers

We are at Bruntingthorpe, one of the few places in the country where you can get a genuine top speed out of the worlds fastest production bikes. Its cool, but bright. Except for a sidewind, the conditions are almost perfect.

The big question on the lips of the assembled MCN crew is whether or not the ZX-12R will beat the Busa over the two-mile straight.

For the first time we have them together on the same day with the same rider in the same conditions.

Theres a buzz of excitement as the first bike comes into view. It;s the benchmark all others will be measured against... Suzuki;s Hayabusa. This is the machine most people feel has the most to lose. It is the current speed king ; the one the Kawasaki gaping mouth and outrageous power was always thought to be chasing after.

Each bike is given four chances to rush through the timing lights as fast as possible with the same rider on board. Test rider Kev Smith, a 10 stone racer who been tucking in behind fairings at Bruntingthorpe for the past eight years, is the man to bring you those all-important numbers.