SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha Xt250

julzdr4

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, just went twice on the road trip with it to Phuket... a few thing damage, so nw the bike in Speedzone will be going down to collect the bike on next few day... as izzt so hard to find Kakis... Ride Safe Bro...

haha....welcome to the fun side.....happy to find someone.....finally....cheerz ;)

fn328k.multiply.com/photos

Life is short, Ride hard..........

• 2 months later...

Hi all, XT250X owner reporting in!

Got a used (2007) bike fr bike shop.

Hope to learn more abt the bike fr u guys here!

For now, reali need some noob advice fr u guys....

Still dun reali know how to lock/unlock the fuel tank cap....

Same goes for my ignition key handle lock....

Have been turning (trying to turn the key) left or right but still can't figure out wats the right way of doing it....

Any advice fr the bros/sis here?

Thanks

Edited by bleu

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c127/daredarr/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_2014090818715.jpg

I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo....

• 4 weeks later...
Can anyone tell me where i can get XT125X.Thanks

To my knowledge, tere isn't any available in s'pore. I might be wrong tho.

Otherwise u may wanna call up Hong Leong to find out or confirm.

Cheers

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c127/daredarr/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_2014090818715.jpg

Can anyone tell me where i can get XT125X.Thanks

To my knowledge, tere isn't any available in s'pore. I might be wrong tho.

Otherwise u may wanna call up Hong Leong to find out or confirm.

Cheers

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yamaha XT250X reporting, any kakis..............join in the dark side of happy riding......hehe

Bro, no kaki la, as izzt so rare, n hard to find any? so u LOVE the RIDE... as i dun really ride so often as izzt my weekend bike, if u want maybe we can meet to ride one day... :cheers: u ride safe... n sorry for the late reply as i dun come to lately as busy with work...

Welcome to The DARK SIDE.... :angel:

• 2 months later...

I have been riding for 3yr, n it a carb 06model, as I m going for CrAzY ride but the coil got problem, so LL now got to wait for the part, n izzt indeed dammed hard to see another XT250 on the road... As I sometime wonder r there more than 10-20piece a not as like Dinours so RaRe... :cheeky: ride safe n ride hard... :)

Yamaha XT250X reporting, any kakis..............join in the dark side of happy riding......hehe

Bro, no kaki la, as izzt so rare, n hard to find any? so u LOVE the RIDE... as i dun really ride so often as izzt my weekend bike, if u want maybe we can meet to ride one day... :cheers: u ride safe... n sorry for the late reply as i dun come to lately as busy with work...

Welcome to The DARK SIDE.... :angel:

Nowadays, lesser and near to none seen on the road, this sweetie little enginee XT250X motard ....keep it ups ............:cry::cry:

fn328k.multiply.com/photos

Life is short, Ride hard..........