SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Classic Vespa's Cafe 2009 / 2010

Vesphan

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wildswans

• -ResiDue-

• Sharpey

• machine k

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha ya remember i asked you before regarding the type of paint you used on your bike? was thinking of drawing up designs on my bike myself then but later thought the better of it cos i was afraid the paintwork would look somewhat rough. oh well, yar i will be able to judge for myself later :smile:

There are also some who've put modern auto vespa engines into classic bodies... True this is easier with a Lambretta body.... the lengh of the modern engine doesn't suit the space available inside our Vespas.

Vespa PX200Disc ------The Pinaccle of Classic Scootering------

www vesporeanfaq:) wikispaces:) com

Rite, you guys dun sleep early yeah? :sleep:

Still posting at 2am in the morning.

Well, hopefully the weather picks up!

The forecast says it'll rain the in the late afternoon & evening. Sheesh... crappy.

And it was still sunny like wat an hour ago n now dark clouds gathering, right here in the west. Grrrrr :mad:

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to death, your right to say it.

~ Voltaire

weather is pretty good!!! lotsa sunshine @ woodlands....

cephelix, missed army?? my god!!! why in the world would miss army???

waste time!!!

1995-1996: Yamaha TZR125

1996-1997: Kawasaki KIPS150

1997-present: Vespa Sprint Veloce

2001-2003: Honda CBR400RL

2005-2005: Honda CB400Vtec2

2005-2007: Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

2007-2011: Yamaha RXK135

2013-2014: Harley Davidson Nightster

2014-present: Harley Davidson Fatboy

Originally posted by planescape@January 19, 2007 02:40 pm

Rite, you guys dun sleep early yeah? :sleep:

Still posting at 2am in the morning.

Well, hopefully the weather picks up!

The forecast says it'll rain the in the late afternoon & evening. Sheesh... crappy.

And it was still sunny like wat an hour ago n now dark clouds gathering, right here in the west. Grrrrr :mad:

Poor west side.. hahahaha!! East side is so hot tt u can fry an egg on the raod.. hahaha!! lookin good... i mean the wheather. I second tt gwee!!Waste Time!! although i havent been admited.. haha but serious..

-=fire gives life but to also take them away=-

sure!! everyone is welcome... we r united byt eh fact tat we all ride / riding / rode a classic Vespa scoot :)

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to death, your right to say it.

~ Voltaire