SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

calling all 2a takers @ bbdc! :D

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just take 2A tp today morning and i pass =D 62 out of 82 pass lol .

TP 2b-13 Aug2008 1IF 22Point , F

TP 2b-20 Aug2008 16 Point , P

Military Licence 3&4 27 Aug 2009

TP 3- 7 Sep2009 10 point , P

TP 2A- 20 Oct2009 14point, p

TP 2-09 Dec2010 16 point, p

Honda SP 22 aug 2008 to 18 sep 2009 FQ2088Z<3

Honda RVF 24 oct 2009 to 16 jan 2011 FP4404L

just take 2A tp today morning and i pass =D 62 out of 82 pass lol .

wah..congrats! haha. mine is next tuesday.. its been 3 weeks since i last passed my evaluation.. anybody takin on 27/10?? :)

wah steady la... i goin on sunday.. closer to date.. not too bad la. just must focus n dun get immediate failure can liaoz..

i aso going on sun! but mine is first session. u?:)

2nd session bro... to early wake up la.. working everyday till damn late...

i aso want 2nd session one..but no more slots..sob.

takre bro, dun overtire urself :)

I will be retake 2A lesson 2 in SSDC for the 3rd time:(. I am having lots of problem with fig 8 and crank course. The instructor say i cannot lean wif bike, i stiffen up in corners and my clutch/throttle no good.

I am riding a MP3 125, could that be the reason?

I will be retake 2A lesson 2 in SSDC for the 3rd time:(. I am having lots of problem with fig 8 and crank course. The instructor say i cannot lean wif bike, i stiffen up in corners and my clutch/throttle no good.

I am riding a MP3 125, could that be the reason?

Hey bro, you got the exactly same problem as me! i've been riding an auto bike for quite a while and no tank to grip..plus i super long nv go revision. so kinda poor in S and crank course. i've got all the problems you mentioned.

actually ur eyeline is very impt to control the direction of the bike and a smooth s course depends on whether u enter the s course smoothly.

i just take it at that and keep keep practising until i'm good at it. now i'm abit better but there's always room for improvement! for 2A!:angel:

Hey bro, you got the exactly same problem as me! i've been riding an auto bike for quite a while and no tank to grip..plus i super long nv go revision. so kinda poor in S and crank course. i've got all the problems you mentioned.

actually ur eyeline is very impt to control the direction of the bike and a smooth s course depends on whether u enter the s course smoothly.

i just take it at that and keep keep practising until i'm good at it. now i'm abit better but there's always room for improvement! for 2A!:angel:

:cheers: I wont give up!!! retake and practice till i pass !!! (rocky theme song in the background)