SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

calling all 2a takers @ bbdc! :D

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone will have their chance.. everyone will pass... just a matter of time only... bro'z out there.. you`ll should try replubic motor. very good salesmen with good mech's.. must try to believe.. joh joh bro.. pay them a visit buddy... tell jimmy ur saran or singh's friend and have a nice chat

everyone will have their chance.. everyone will pass... just a matter of time only... bro'z out there.. you`ll should try replubic motor. very good salesmen with good mech's.. must try to believe.. joh joh bro.. pay them a visit buddy... tell jimmy ur saran or singh's friend and have a nice chat

yo bro! ur right! republic motor one of the best motorshops around. just go there visit one time and u noe what me and kobesingh bro mean. :)

the super 4 used in bbdc is which spec? i saw the website and there was a pic of a fy super4. isint that spec 3?

if im not wrong, it is spec 2.

its spec 1 la.. i still remember... of course not revo chop chop guarantee... so many students drop bike.. their heart sure break one..

ya..agree.. my first prac alr drop 2 times..damn malu sia!:angel:

wah really r? i was cautious.. didnt wanna waste $ n time by failing.. very very good boy, macam taking 2B. everything oso do properly... in e end.. all pass one time..

steady la, first time pass! my evaluation took 2 times but its okay as long as end of day can pass.:thumb:

ya..haha. no choice, cos i am still quite weak so gona practice makes perfect. :)

that's a good mentality :thumb: :smile:

58/82 passed. :thumb:

quite a lot passed wor.

how do you differentiate which super 4 is which spec? apart from looking at the side and finding out.

last time got fren tell me, but i forgot. :cheeky:

thik a few differences are the tail, tank, and meter, but dunno which is which le. :lol:

u guys straight away out 2a bike? im thinking of getting 2 straight and keeping my cub. :cheeky:

PS: took 2a a few months back @ bbdc.

Be Safe & Wreckless

Sin Ming Editor 1 day jail, $2k fine for pillion death!

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5326937&posted=1#post5326937

wah really r? i was cautious.. didnt wanna waste $ n time by failing.. very very good boy, macam taking 2B. everything oso do properly... in e end.. all pass one time..

hmm... actually bbdc i wld say the tp there quite slack ar... v easy to pass over there at bbdc haha compared to cdc i took claz 2b at cdc and 2a at bbdc, live at tamp here but heard bbdc v fast in tp dates so went over to try... did evrythin extremely nice like i was at cdc... and easily got pass within ard 1 month... i wld say bbdc easier to pass there not much to take note of compared to cdc and i muz say the courses there r bigger compared to cdc which r much narrower.... yea... and btw lol... bbdc uses spec 1 haha... i wld say its quite a nice ride compared to cbr haha... but still i LOVE MY BLADE XD

its been so long...

alot of people are saying bbdc is easier to pass.. but it doesnt matter. what matters is the rider experience out on the road and not getting into any trouble... its easy to get ur license but must be carefull outside..

yea well said! agreed man... haha dun eva get cocky over ur bikes esp loud pipes.... cos there ain any cool if u get cocky and in the end crash....

its been so long...

yeah bro... when i had my 2b at the start i felt i was cocky, to be honest. macam got so much freedom. after i started to work in changi while im staying in jurong, and i get to see lots of sh*t on the roads. jeez.. dont play play.. it aint worthit. if u wanan ride fast and slash through traffic, you yourself knw ur level of competency..

btw, wanna have a 2A BBDC gathering? can bring the 2B guys or gals along as pillon.. go makan and chit chat or something? johjoh.... how ai mai? if interested, can work out something. i start first lo.. im in...

1.) kobesingh - cb400 spec 1