BBDC - Anyone Taking 2B There?

MiSSyNic

ya cost saving.. cos its 4-stoke ma.. no need 2T.. but in the sense of power u know la.. depending on wether u want $ or u want power

Lying down is the best part where a ger can have without taking off her clothes... But taking the clothes off is the climax!!

• Replies 22.3k

Originally posted by subsean@Nov 11 2005, 06:30 PM

ya cost saving.. cos its 4-stoke ma.. no need 2T.. but in the sense of power u know la.. depending on wether u want $ or u want power

I wan both lah.. Knowing SP can speed up to 170 or 180 & CBR is ard 130 or 140..

But 130 is oso real fast liao lei... :giddy:

See how lah.. Might consider Kawa too.. :smile:

So what bike will u be gettin lei?? :confused: :confused:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3179/3115872006_7510edd168.jpg?v=0

Originally posted by EeYoRe_159@Nov 11 2005, 06:14 PM

hmmm.. u r (the one who I saw on wed nite) e one interested in LXXX izzit??

:cheer: :lovestruck: :sweat:

Yeah Man! 10 pts for u Mabel...alamak u dun remember me is it? Ok repeat after me..my name is shah....Gerl u still haven't tell me wat happened to u during 2.01!

anyway i also hv my paiseh moments during practical.

Oh u getting sportsbike after u pass..i'm nt sure wat bike to buy but i think Phantom is suitable for me. den modify here n there make it look stylomilo.

My dad rode a Honda Rebel last time and he modify the bike until it looks like a mini Harley...but tt bike is long gone... :weep:

:sorry: :offtopic:

Lucky u sensor tt guy's name...:lovestruck:

Al-Maghreb ajmal balad fi alam!

Originally posted by MsPetrucci@Nov 11 2005, 07:51 PM

Yeah Man! 10 pts for u Mabel...alamak u dun remember me is it? Ok repeat after me..my name is shah....Gerl u still haven't tell me wat happened to u during 2.01!

anyway i also hv my paiseh moments during practical.

Oh u getting sportsbike after u pass..i'm nt sure wat bike to buy but i think Phantom is suitable for me. den modify here n there make it look stylomilo.

My dad rode a Honda Rebel last time and he modify the bike until it looks like a mini Harley...but tt bike is long gone... :weep:

:sorry: :offtopic:

Lucky u sensor tt guy's name...:lovestruck:

Of cos I rem'ber u.. Interested in LXXX lei.. :lovestruck: haha...

Yeah!! I like sportbike... Intend to get a SP but my fren ask me nt buy cos he scare I speed.. heehee :cheeky: he ask me to get a CBR as this bike speed is ard 130 to 140 (am I rite, huh?? :confused: ) and furthermore 1 tank can go 300km..

See how lah.. I might get a scooter lei.. haha.. :giddy:

I failed my 2.02 again!!! :cry: :cry:

Going for the 5th attempt already.

Today damn sad.. Got 2 instructors. 1 is Azhar, another one is Leow.

Got 9 people taking 2.02 together! Damn crowded.. No much opportunities to warm up/practice. Failed again..

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/154/359269086_1fbcf935d0_m.jpg http://farm1.static.flickr.com/217/468188822_71baada5f4_m.jpg

.::faith.hope.love::.

.. 2.02 is the crank and s course ah?? should be alrite de mah.. juz go in slow then out fast for s course.. then crank juz normal turning nia.. but one thing abt crank.. u need to go a bit lower then normal turning ah.. think should be alrite de.. harvested.. u not good at which 1??

yea.. take it slow.. no use hurrying... take it slow.. 130 is enuff.. my wr goes unitl 110 oni... i think its enuff... y ride so fast as long as the bike brings u there..

Lying down is the best part where a ger can have without taking off her clothes... But taking the clothes off is the climax!!

Originally posted by MiSSyNic@Nov 10 2005, 02:12 PM

mabel is it?haha..i just turn 18..u all leh?

im 22. anyone doing on monday at 3.45pm?

i often notice that almost in every bike class group, there are at least gal and 4 or 5 guyz. lol~~ well.. i dun intend to get bike yet. at first, i tot of getting aprilla 125 but after thinking for a long time, realize its not worth it cos juz wait a year then go do 2A liao... say.. all of us live where? anyone live in jurong west st 61 or near by?

Aim is Tame mito 500cc 2 stroke! What seems impossible is always possible (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

if u tink doing s course and crank course is difficult, wait till u tried it on bigger bike and u will reaize 2b courses is a piece of cake..

well for now, train harder.. one word of encouragement for ppl who can't seems to pass a particular subject.. no pain = no gain.. :cheer:

05.04 - 08.04: Honda Wave S (FV)

08.04 - 05.09: Honda Version S (FP)

09.08 - 08.10: Honda ESi 4dr (SBV)

04.11 - 02.12: Ducati 749 (FY)

05.09 - 07.14: Honda Wave X (FBD)

07.14 - 09.15: Yamaha Tmax 530 (FBH)

11.13 - 09.15: Honda City (SGA)

09.15 - Current: Honda Jazz (SKV)

Originally posted by subsean@Nov 12 2005, 06:17 AM

yea.. take it slow.. no use hurrying... take it slow.. 130 is enuff.. my wr goes unitl 110 oni... i think its enuff... y ride so fast as long as the bike brings u there..

True.. But sometime is just the thrill lor.. Anyway I dun dare to speed too.. :giddy: :sweat:

Originally posted by witchblade@Nov 12 2005, 05:34 PM

im 22. anyone doing on monday at 3.45pm?

i often notice that almost in every bike class group, there are at least gal and 4 or 5 guyz. lol~~ well.. i dun intend to get bike yet. at first, i tot of getting aprilla 125 but after thinking for a long time, realize its not worth it cos juz wait a year then go do 2A liao... say.. all of us live where? anyone live in jurong west st 61 or near by?

Wow.. seem like I'm the older in this forum... :cry: :cry:

I'm stayin in Whampoa Drive.. How abt the rest?? :confused:

MsPetrucci, u r having lesson on Tuesday hor.. Me too lei :cheer:

Mine is at 2140 hrs.. What time is your lesson :confused:

Hmm.. u guys at which pracitcal le? Like to share my part of experience with you ppl. If anybody got anything unsure, can feel free to ask me or pm me :smile: Coz i recently too bored already.. :sweat:

Advise: Go through what you are going to do before the practical lesson starts. It helps you to be focus. Especially when you are doing the evaluations(5.02 & 8.01). Prac 2.01 the slope there need to concentrate on the clutch and throttle. Release the foot brake when the bike is like jerking forward.

Look forward to the road guys! Speeding at near 70km/h is fun :lovestruck: After passing 5.02 very fast liao. Good Luck you ppl ^^

P.S. I live at Jurong West Ave 1 (Any1 near? :cheeky: )

かたつばさのてんし

ありがとうかみ

Originally posted by Tyrian@Nov 12 2005, 06:24 PM

if u tink doing s course and crank course is difficult, wait till u tried it on bigger bike and u will reaize 2b courses is a piece of cake..

well for now, train harder.. one word of encouragement for ppl who can't seems to pass a particular subject.. no pain = no gain.. :cheer:

the worse is yet to come keke 'the bumpy' course!! fr 2a onwards keke

http://www.emilystrange.com/aaaemily/myspace/adds/ICanSeeYouEmilyStrange.gif

Originally posted by EeYoRe_159@Nov 12 2005, 01:09 AM

Sound very scary & siong.. :giddy: I'm taking my 2.02 on Tuesday.. :giddy:

Scare sacre.. :sian:

How come stage 2.02 got 2 instructors meh?? :confused:

Which session you going?

I going on Tuesday 3.45pm. 5th attempt already...

That time got 2 classes of 2.02. Total 9 students, that's why got 2 instructors lor.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/154/359269086_1fbcf935d0_m.jpg http://farm1.static.flickr.com/217/468188822_71baada5f4_m.jpg

.::faith.hope.love::.

Originally posted by harvested@Nov 13 2005, 01:02 AM

Which session you going?

I going on Tuesday 3.45pm. 5th attempt already...

That time got 2 classes of 2.02. Total 9 students, that's why got 2 instructors lor.

My lesson start at 2140 hrs (Last Session) :cheeky:

Oic.. Ya hor, I did heard b4.. Each instructor will onli take max 5 students for each lesson.. :bounce:

Originally posted by harvested@Nov 13 2005, 02:27 AM

I think last session should be easy to pass, since not much traffic/people. Can go for a few more rounds.

Izzit.. My 2.01 failed 3 times lei.. I took 2 lessons at the last session, still the instructor failed me.. :cry: :confused: :cry:

Originally posted by Roadwiniac@Nov 12 2005, 06:57 PM

Hmm.. u guys at which pracitcal le? Like to share my part of experience with you ppl. If anybody got anything unsure, can feel free to ask me or pm me :smile: Coz i recently too bored already.. :sweat:

Advise: Go through what you are going to do before the practical lesson starts. It helps you to be focus. Especially when you are doing the evaluations(5.02 & 8.01). Prac 2.01 the slope there need to concentrate on the clutch and throttle. Release the foot brake when the bike is like jerking forward.

Look forward to the road guys! Speeding at near 70km/h is fun :lovestruck: After passing 5.02 very fast liao. Good Luck you ppl ^^

P.S. I live at Jurong West Ave 1 (Any1 near? :cheeky: )

ok good..i fail mine stupid evaluation today..due to my copyness n really nervous atitude..haha..everything was ok during trying..then i knew i can pass de then dunnoe for the f*** i fall from prank.. as u know Immediate failure lo..then went on to E-Brake.. already put off my concentration then i'm like already thinking fail already la..do well also no use..then really mine e-brake suddenly become wobbling n unstable..hai..really damn sad..if not i would have get 8 point n move on to road..TMD..haha..what make me a copy cat is that..after the slope suppose to go S course then should postion bike on the right side of the road at traffic light there..then i dunnoe why i go follow a guy in front position on the left..haha..next time i take i wan to be the middle or last few not the 2nd..idiot..damn dui...sian man..next attempt on tuesday 6pm..pls i need ur guys help..haha.. :cry:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/missybiker/DSCN0015.jpg

If i have a choice, i would rather die on the road as a rider, after 299 km/h

not unusual to be nervous but u really hv to try to depend on urself to overcome it. many ppl told me the same thing as well. know ur route well so that u dun need to depend on others infront of u. always ask when u r not sure. doesn't matter even if it has been taught to u cos u rather b sure than to make mistakes during the actual TP.

http://www.emilystrange.com/aaaemily/myspace/adds/ICanSeeYouEmilyStrange.gif

Well, better luck next time. As previous post, Before u even start ur evaluation, go through what u gonna do later in ur mind 1st. it helps for me as i know what will i do and will not do.

As for the narrow plank, look far ahead, look at the pylon cone far ahead. u know the 2 cones for u to stop before the salom? ya, just look in between them and keep a steady hand on the handle bar. grip the tank tight too. :smile:

As for E-brake, when the meter covers the white line, lock ya elbows and lean backwards abit. apply hard braking to stop in time, squeeze the front brake more and go easy on the rear brake so as not to lock it up. i know coz i skided before. incorrect technique, 2pts :cry:

かたつばさのてんし

ありがとうかみ