SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

NP (Ngee Ann Polytechnic)

Bik3rMic3

hahahahaha.... totally 4get to go see LOL!!!!

okok later i go see OMG =X

u say u only wan the dry fit black de ar

or i take pic of wat they have?

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahahahaha.... totally 4get to go see LOL!!!!

okok later i go see OMG =X

u say u only wan the dry fit black de ar

or i take pic of wat they have?

tk pic bah, if can, mms me?

buy for me 1st if decided, then i pay u back when collection.

thanks.

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

can can... eh mms ar, how ar i dunno :p

got fb? i upload?

er..... PM me here instead?

nt really into FB.

waste time.

thanks ah.

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Hello niteblade. Did you happened to park below makan place today? :3

hi! yeah i parked there i think! this week alot of classes cancelled due to open house (yay)

memento mori

NSR150SP

RVF400

CBR600F4i

CBR600RR

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a216/ristorap/smilieRR.gif

this are the pics.. cant pm pics?

thanks bro!

Disclaimer:

hi! yeah i parked there i think! this week alot of classes cancelled due to open house (yay)

How nice to have class cancelled. I wish I have it too. ): So niteblad how's your rvf good? Whats the maintenance like, and how much did you pay for it?

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u257/berryx2/jayson_bike_HDR2.jpg

My Forum's name is pronounced as Sai - Fur - Rus.

:angel:

How nice to have class cancelled. I wish I have it too. ): So niteblad how's your rvf good? Whats the maintenance like, and how much did you pay for it?

quite satisfied with it ah. the fc quite similar to my previous sp... but pickup/sound is damn shiok

maintenance so far okay.. no major problems. i did a full service for my front and back brake systems though. cost me quite abit....

think i will heartpain when i do my engine oil/spark plug change! but not due soon yet :)

memento mori

NSR150SP

RVF400

CBR600F4i

CBR600RR

quite satisfied with it ah. the fc quite similar to my previous sp... but pickup/sound is damn shiok

maintenance so far okay.. no major problems. i did a full service for my front and back brake systems though. cost me quite abit....

think i will heartpain when i do my engine oil/spark plug change! but not due soon yet :)

Oh, how much did you pay for your brakes? and How much did you pay for this beautiful machine otr? Sorry, please pardon me. I am surveying around. Cause I am thinking of getting one too. :x

I think the part i like about RVF is the sound of the V4, something different for a change. :thumb:

Don't talk about brakes man, just installed the brembo RCS19 on my bike. Wooooooooooooo! Now i'm BROKE. haha

It's not how fast you ride, but how well you ride.

I think the part i like about RVF is the sound of the V4, something different for a change. :thumb:

Don't talk about brakes man, just installed the brembo RCS19 on my bike. Wooooooooooooo! Now i'm BROKE. haha

Not only the sound, The left sided exhaust, the proarm, the inverted telescopic forks. OOOOMP, I AM IN LOVE! So bay rides a RVF too?

Oh, how much did you pay for your brakes? and How much did you pay for this beautiful machine otr? Sorry, please pardon me. I am surveying around. Cause I am thinking of getting one too. :x

close to 400. hopefully wont need to spend anymore... my friend who also bought a rvf recently had to spend almost the price of a SP just to do up his bike. i took really long to choose mine, alot of the ones i saw werent very well maintained... another friend bought a rvf with tyga fairings. think it looks ****ing good http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1231782330706&set=a.1231779250629.27629.1713591689

whats your fc for your SP? my old SP had really lousy FC(but performance was good la) as the ex owner went to modify the throttle slider or something like that and if i wanted to rectify the problem, i had to buy the whole assembly which cost a bomb so i didnt bother

Edited by niteblade

memento mori

NSR150SP

RVF400

CBR600F4i

CBR600RR

heh love the brembos, my dad's super 4 is using them.. true about the v4, i just love hearing the engine purr. it sounds very different. my girlfriend said she knew that i was coming to fetch her at makan place even though she couldnt see me yet. haha

memento mori

NSR150SP

RVF400

CBR600F4i

CBR600RR

Not only the sound, The left sided exhaust, the proarm, the inverted telescopic forks. OOOOMP, I AM IN LOVE! So bay rides a RVF too?

Haha. The rest of the stuffs you mentioned are available in other bikes as well, but the V4, that is something special. :angel:

I ride a slow fazer, if you guys every go past me on the road just say hi! Don't go too fast and make me smell your smoke ah. haha

u can dun change the brembo RCS19 de.. LOL

itchy backside

u can dun change the brembo RCS19 de.. LOL

itchy backside

Cannot lah, i rather brake fast than ride fast. Riding fast is a thing of the past, i'm past that stage already. now must think sensibly, lol! :angel:

speed is nothing without braking power ley hahaha

Well said! :thumb: