SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Bajaj Pulsar Lovers 2007

chander_vr

Originally posted by Dean_46@Apr 23 2006, 06:52 PM

Bro it's rite in the front page got advertise some more

356 alexandra Rd S'pore 159949

62782029/62727056

Bro.. i know the shop is advertising for a job placement right in the home page....but theres no add on it. Only email add for ppl interested in the job.

Checked the shop directory but the url is not found by the server.

Anyway thank you soo mcuh for the add. Dont get angry k?

When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.

- Walter Lippmann (1889-1974)

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/members/judd/images/MyMisstress001.jpg

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wat time is the universal motor closing during weekday? the 1 near queenways 1. Thanks :cheeky:

My previous rides: A Pulsar Rider (27/4/2006), A S4 Vtec III Bolder Rider (12/6/2007), SYM GTS 200 (/12/2013),

Originally posted by panda xing@Apr 11 2006, 05:05 PM

hi guys im from Indonesia..

maybe you should know that all bikers in India are waiting for the new pulsar 180 and pulsar 225+ which should be out in the India's market within a few months

these are some of the pictures but they said that these are not the final model, they could make some changes before hit the market.

Pulsar 225+

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7537/2187/1600/balpulfi.0.jpg

http://www.bikersunite.com/gallery/gallery/Indian_Bikes/AutoExpo_2006/Bajaj_Pulsars/bajajpulsar250side.jpg

http://www.bikersunite.com/gallery/gallery/Indian_Bikes/AutoExpo_2006/Bajaj_Pulsars/bajajpulsar250Fr.jpg

http://www.bikersunite.com/gallery/gallery/Indian_Bikes/AutoExpo_2006/Bajaj_Pulsars/bajajpulsar250reardisc.jpg

http://www.xbhp.com/autopictorials/data//500/medium/PulsarDTSFI.jpg

http://www.bikersunite.com/gallery/gallery/Indian_Bikes/AutoExpo_2006/Bajaj_Pulsars/meters.jpg

and this Pulsar 225+ has already use Fuel Injection...

The new Bajaj Pulsar 180 2006

http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/4048/10080540lj.jpg

i wanna sell my roadwin....anybody interested pls SMS me at 97354597

thanks...

:popcorn:

serviced my bike today... changed my engine oil 2 dis brand red technoly or something. and had my main jet changed 1 up and the cab set by the mech.

after riding off... i feel that dis setting really sucks :cry: the accl drops and power loss when riding in low gear and i have to twist the throttle more than the original setting. or mayb its the quality of the engine oil.. mayb both.

i really dont recommend this setting, it more to speed and the fuel consumtion jumps alot!! :cry:

really suck!! :weep: i wan to change back!!!

on the up side. :cheeky: the engine vibrates less and i can gain better top speed faster.

i also had my handle tighten and my front suspension added some more oil so as not to have the scramler like front suspension.

bro paiseh: have u tried ravtec??

BAJAJ Pulsar 180(apr06)-(nov07)

HONDA NSR 150 sp(nov07)-(mar09)

HONDA specIII(mar09)-(dec10)

HONDA wave125(dec10)-(nov12)

YAMAHA rxz135(nov12)-

top speed: TBC

mileage: miles away

Quote: not the fastest bike but the faster rider...

**if iam wrong please correct me, iam only new to this**

Originally posted by paiseh@Apr 23 2006, 07:05 PM

i paid 304 for 3rd party - mitsui

i tot 1st hand bike full pay or C.o.i at least need 2nd party

correct mi if i'm wrong :sweat:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/bearsvaluebaby/fireworks718ROXCfmFBsffgif.gif

2005 - SSDC - Class 2B

2006 - BBDC - Class 2A

2008 - CDC - Class 2

Originally posted by Judd@Apr 23 2006, 11:19 PM

Bro.. i know the shop is advertising for a job placement right in the home page....but theres no add on it. Only email add for ppl interested in the job.

Checked the shop directory but the url is not found by the server.

Anyway thank you soo mcuh for the add. Dont get angry k?

Bro not angry la sorry if i sounded that way :sweat:

http://www.honda.co.jp/factbook/motorshow/2003/motor/img/05_09.jpg

My Motto : Ride Fast , Brake Harder

Good In Nature But Evil By My Own Free Will

God's Biggest Mistake Is The Creation Of Man / Now It Has Turned Against HIM

The Worst Thing A Human Being Has To Endure Is Not Being Comfortable In His Own Skin

Sex Is Fun When U Minus The Clothes And Divide The Legs, But Not When You Start MULTIPLYING !!!

Bro raden, wrong place la. Den what is the objective of quotin that whole chuck of thing? :giddy:

:offtopic:

My previous rides: A Pulsar Rider (27/4/2006), A S4 Vtec III Bolder Rider (12/6/2007), SYM GTS 200 (/12/2013),

haha... he's just trying to show pple a much cheaper alternative i guess. :lol:

eh raden... hope you dun sell too soon... haha...

"A government afraid of its citizens is a Democracy. Citizens afraid of government is tyranny!"

— Thomas Jefferson

:eek: :eek:

wahahah. okay. :sleep:

Btw Wat time is the universal motor closing during weekday? the 1 near queenways 1. Thanks

Becuz i under 21, can a foreign student with sg bike licence be my gurantor for my loan? :help:

hiya peeps!! went to uni motos again 2day.. suddenly iam goin der really frequent.

i got the mech to change my power loss prob... turns out the carb was set 2 much (i tink i didnt ask i just watch and assume)

and also changed my tyres to a pair of battelax. i really recommend the tire change for all bajaj riders. compare to the factory stock tire battlelax was way better in terms of handling.

and iam thinking of installing the revtec... suddenly iam into all dis bike stuff

YAMAHA rxz135(nov12)-

wat u mean by power loss problem? u mean suddenly bike feels no power? i also wanna chaneg the tyres but if throw away stock tyres abit waste :sweat:

No more regrets.

Wow, i went online and search, found out that people do modified their puslar for dirt racing and other races. This is 1 of the picture..

Originally posted by paiseh@Apr 26 2006, 01:44 AM

wat u mean by power loss problem?

during my 1st oil change at uni motos. i ask the mech to change my main jet and set my carb... i know nothing about setting carb but i went along with the mechs settings.

after i left shop. i felt that the bike was not reacting to the twist of the throttle. if i twist the trottle abit there is reaction. but went i throttle more there is no reaction, i have to twist it past a lag region to get more reaction.

how do i put this?? :confused: if the throttle have notches from 0-9 then the region between 4-6 have no reaction. get it?? pardon my poor explanation.

but after i went there the next day.. he tried to amend the problem and now it works good.. better i have to say. but fuel FC goes up a bit lah due to so much setting.. by how much iam not sure. i have yet to calculate.

and bro paiseh, my new battlelax handlin power lah bro. iam not afraid to corner abit more. and i dont corner like racing ok :cheeky:

YAMAHA rxz135(nov12)-

yah bro u got it... i tink its the air intake lah. now better engine vibro also reduced.

bro wad do tink of the revtec?? any comments?

YAMAHA rxz135(nov12)-

Originally posted by Jeffaw@Apr 25 2006, 12:55 PM

wahahah. okay. :sleep:

Btw Wat time is the universal motor closing during weekday? the 1 near queenways 1. Thanks

Becuz i under 21, can a foreign student with sg bike licence be my gurantor for my loan? :help:

I think your gurantor need to have working income.

the 180 looks pretty cool, esp the fairing one... Look similar to my bike....

:smile:

Originally posted by waadee@Apr 26 2006, 10:48 AM

during my 1st oil change at uni motos. i ask the mech to change my main jet and set my carb... i know nothing about setting carb but i went along with the mechs settings.

after i left shop. i felt that the bike was not reacting to the twist of the throttle. if i twist the trottle abit there is reaction. but went i throttle more there is no reaction, i have to twist it past a lag region to get more reaction.

how do i put this?? :confused: if the throttle have notches from 0-9 then the region between 4-6 have no reaction. get it?? pardon my poor explanation.

but after i went there the next day.. he tried to amend the problem and now it works good.. better i have to say. but fuel FC goes up a bit lah due to so much setting.. by how much iam not sure. i have yet to calculate.

and bro paiseh, my new battlelax handlin power lah bro. iam not afraid to corner abit more. and i dont corner like racing ok :cheeky:

what size are the battleax tyres? the number's printed on the tyre wall!

:cheeky: alamk bro i neve checked ah :cheeky: later got time i update on my tyre size.

and yesterday (i almost forgot) i DIY oil change... cos the 1st servicing the mech put in 20w40 which i realise when reading the manual is for bajaj 150cc. for 180cc it states w50. so i went to buy a new bottle (my friend recommend me castrol r4) and change it myself.

YAMAHA rxz135(nov12)-

wahh!! got rear disc brakes!! to bad sg pulsar are still new... if not confirm got such mods also

YAMAHA rxz135(nov12)-

I think your gurantor need to have working income.

the 180 looks pretty cool, esp the fairing one... Look similar to my bike....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What bike u r ridin?