SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Bajaj Pulsar Lovers 2007

chander_vr

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i went to bike shop see this bike pulsar... totally cannot make it.. even though FC is good... but looking at the quality at the part really turn mi off...

handle bar like aluminium for bicycle type

front suspension confirm like bicycle type... realli very low quality

Originally posted by ArBokia@Mar 26 2006, 11:36 AM

i went to bike shop see this bike pulsar... totally cannot make it.. even though FC is good... but looking at the quality at the part really turn mi off...

handle bar like aluminium for bicycle type

front suspension confirm like bicycle type... realli very low quality

:lol: no one force u to buy rite? need to say until like tat or not? WTF man :cheeky:

:lol: to each its own la.. :cheeky:

just watch wat u say.. might offend ppl like me :sweat:

No more regrets.

Originally posted by King24@Mar 26 2006, 06:26 PM

i just got my black 1 too..the 1st gear sux!! but when 2nd gear n above not so bad..is there anithing we can do about the 1st gear moving off thing?

almost everyone complained abt the first gear moving off part including me.

tink thats the charateristics of the bike. its too torqy for the first gear.

but get used to it and linger the clutch play awhile.. u will be used to it.

but for sure, this bike cant pass narrow plank. hehe

No more regrets.

Originally posted by paiseh@Mar 26 2006, 06:38 PM

almost everyone complained abt the first gear moving off part including me.

tink thats the charateristics of the bike. its too torqy for the first gear.

but get used to it and linger the clutch play awhile.. u will be used to it.

but for sure, this bike cant pass narrow plank. hehe

hope i can get use to it..its the 2nd day riding it only...:sweat:

Hey guys on the dash there is a red signal light called side stand. Wad's it for or iz it when u put the bike on side stand it lights up :confused:

http://www.honda.co.jp/factbook/motorshow/2003/motor/img/05_09.jpg

My Motto : Ride Fast , Brake Harder

Good In Nature But Evil By My Own Free Will

God's Biggest Mistake Is The Creation Of Man / Now It Has Turned Against HIM

The Worst Thing A Human Being Has To Endure Is Not Being Comfortable In His Own Skin

Sex Is Fun When U Minus The Clothes And Divide The Legs, But Not When You Start MULTIPLYING !!!

Originally posted by Dean_46@Mar 27 2006, 12:09 AM

Hey guys on the dash there is a red signal light called side stand. Wad's it for or iz it when u put the bike on side stand it lights up :confused:

Yes. when the stand's down, it lights up.

hey guys riding for 550km liao...

fuel meter is bout 1 cm pass full...

the fuel meter drop quite quickly after bout 400 km...anything wrong wif my mileage?

dun noe can hit 800 or not leh...no confidence leh..haiz...

己所ä¸æ¬²ï¼Œå‹¿æ–½äºŽäºº

Hi Guts, I noticed many quetions abt the bajaj, that could be answered.

The 1st gear is very jerky, coz torquey bike. You need to put more weight on this bike such as a box. After I put mine on it was not so jerky already. But then the fuel economy drops. I intend to put on a side box.

The fuel tank holds a total of 18L. The fuel gauge drops very fast after the halfway mark, that is normal. Suvespa has mentioned it before.

I do know that without additional weight, just riding yourself you can get abt 55 - 60km?L if you ride in the green zone. I f not for what I am getting abt 40km?L My range is abt 650km before I go to JB to pump, I am lookin at pumping once every two weeks. I think that you are not gona get a better bike than this.

There are more stuff in the earlier pages of this thread.

:cheer: yo peeps i just pass my 2b:sweat: just need to dig up downpayment money and iam the road just like u guys.. hahaha cant wait to ride that pulsar

BAJAJ Pulsar 180(apr06)-(nov07)

HONDA NSR 150 sp(nov07)-(mar09)

HONDA specIII(mar09)-(dec10)

HONDA wave125(dec10)-(nov12)

YAMAHA rxz135(nov12)-

top speed: TBC

mileage: miles away

Quote: not the fastest bike but the faster rider...

**if iam wrong please correct me, iam only new to this**

Originally posted by ultimax@Mar 27 2006, 01:01 AM

Yes. when the stand's down, it lights up.

Oh even if the key is not inserted it will still be lighted up? I dun't really see the need for the side stand signal, Wad is the purpose of that :confused:

Care to explain thanks :thumb:

The Worst Thing A Human Being Has To Endure Is Not Being Comfortable In His Own Skin

Sex Is Fun When U Minus The Clothes And Divide The Legs, But Not When You Start MULTIPLYING !!!

Originally posted by Dean_46@Mar 27 2006, 05:00 PM

Oh even if the key is not inserted it will still be lighted up? I dun't really see the need for the side stand signal, Wad is the purpose of that :confused:

I guess u have never ridden ur bike with ur side stand engaged am i rite? well, i have :sweat:

the red light side stand indicator is to warn u that ur side stand is engaged.

for other bikes, the eng dies off when u kick first gear when side stand is engaged. different bikes have different characteristis.

And... why will the side stand indicator light up when ur key is not inserted? :faint:

No more regrets.

Originally posted by Dean_46@Mar 27 2006, 05:00 PM

Though I don't own a Pulsar, I'll try to answer this for you.

The side stand light should only lights up when the bike is turn on. It serve no purpose if the bike is properly parked and not turn on, right?

It is very dangerous to ride with the side stand NOT lifted up properly. Imagine when one is cornering left with the side stand not lifted up, what will happen?

I ever see some old bike with side stand half dangling (maybe due to lack of maintenance) but the rider seem not to bother at all, or they simply not aware of the danger.

During 2A/2 lessons in riding school, they require you to lift up the side stand before mounting the bike. It's immediate failure if not followed, both riding lesson and TP test.

You may not see the need for this signal NOW, if you happened to forget to do it once, then you'll realised how useful this safety device is. I know because I experienced before.

i have to say.. readin abt the pulsar makes me wanna try one!!!!!

Past Rides

FN-Yamaha WR2, FX-Yamaha RXZ, FT-Honda Spec 1, FV-Honda Phantom 200, AW-Vespa Sprint, FBC-Suzuki DRZ-SM, FQ-Yamaha WR4, FM-Suzuki Intruder 400, FS-Honda CBX750

Yea paiseh and sgren Good points u two got there . I for one have never ridden or moved off without kicking the side stand back so i dun know cuz my leg automatcially kicks it up hehe, but i do know wad could happen if one were to continue riding and corner with the stand down - either u leave a cool trail of sparks flying or hot trail of skin and blood ouch haha :faint:

hey guys..now damn dulan...

bought my bike(pulsar) only bout 2 weeks ago...

n now gt problem liao ...

2 incidents liao...

once is after starting n warming up my bike(1 cigg. time) i move off...in less den 500m my bike suddenly dies off..but still haf electric..but diff to start again liao...need to pull down choke..den can start.

second time is last nite...after my work i start my bike as usual..but din warm up for too long...den i move on lor...also before 500m, by bike suddenly dies off again...this time no electric....all lights goes off....cant use electric start...

i haf to use kick start den can start bike...

anyone can advise me on these?

thx guys!

己所ä¸æ¬²ï¼Œå‹¿æ–½äºŽäºº

i tink u haf to warm up ur bike. i only have this incident once..

i start bike n roll down slope den die off liao..

after tat i warm up.. n everytime swee swee :)

No more regrets.