SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[SSDC] Class 2B (2016)

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES thanks bro for your advice i cleared it today! Prac 3 (i) on 26 FEB! That's another 10 day wait wow. On another note, tonight there's available slot but i working hais.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is ur prac 3 (i)?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Haha sorry didnt update. I managed to get a slot on 25 feb.

Then this morning I went for my second 3(i). I passed!!! holy ****. You'll understand why I am so surprised later.

So here's the thing, the instructor brought us to the E-brake first. We did a few rounds, and I only managed to do it PROPER at the LAST try. So I only did correctly ONCE for ebrake. And at that point I thought, "confirm fail la fk".

Then go crank course. I think my crank course quite consistent, no problem.

Then finally S course (Fig 8). We went a few times. Here's the thing, I made 2 major mistakes. The first mistake I made was looking at the curb and consequentially, riding ONTO the damn curb. At this point I was like fk la CONFIRM fail one.

Then the second mistake I made, during the cornering, I lean in too much, such that my left leg (and gear pedal) made contact and SLIDE across the ground; as a result the back tyre skid to the left. I also panicked ah, and jammed both breaks, and my balls got injured in the process. Quite a painful experience lol. And at this point I gave up already. It was the last round of Figure 8. Then after that we go practice Ebrake then go back.

When the instructor called us up... He brought 2 pieces of paper (for lesson 3 part 2). There were 7 of us. I was demoralised ah. One by one he called the names. The first 5 names he called need repeat. Then after that left me and another guy, and instructor said we passed. Was extremely delighted!

Edited by mister.skudder

Haha sorry didnt update. I managed to get a slot on 25 feb.

Then this morning I went for my second 3(i). I passed!!! holy ****. You'll understand why I am so surprised later.

So here's the thing, the instructor brought us to the E-brake first. We did a few rounds, and I only managed to do it PROPER at the LAST try. So I only did correctly ONCE for ebrake. And at that point I thought, "confirm fail la fk".

Then go crank course. I think my crank course quite consistent, no problem.

Then finally S course (Fig 8). We went a few times. Here's the thing, I made 2 major mistakes. The first mistake I made was looking at the curb and consequentially, riding ONTO the damn curb. At this point I was like fk la CONFIRM fail one.

Then the second mistake I made, during the cornering, I lean in too much, such that my left leg (and gear pedal) made contact and SLIDE across the ground; as a result the back tyre skid to the left. I also panicked ah, and jammed both breaks, and my balls got injured in the process. Quite a painful experience lol. And at this point I gave up already. It was the last round of Figure 8. Then after that we go practice Ebrake then go back.

When the instructor called us up... He brought 2 pieces of paper (for lesson 3 part 2). There were 7 of us. I was demoralised ah. One by one he called the names. The first 5 names he called need repeat. Then after that left me and another guy, and instructor said we passed. Was extremely delighted!

It's like that one... the instructors don't adhere to a standard scorecard for normal lessons. They pass and fail based on feeling only. You got lucky; maybe the instructor was in a good mood that day.

It's like that one... the instructors don't adhere to a standard scorecard for normal lessons. They pass and fail based on feeling only. You got lucky; maybe the instructor was in a good mood that day.

Could be. But quite funny ah. Cos I passed even though I fell twice, but others who didn't fall failed.

mister, how did you managed to book your practical lesson so fast?

my next practical is on next thurs. so damn long !!!!!!!

give me some tips on how to book earlier lessons

Hi leper, I don't think i book fast leh. Average wait 4-6 days for me. But if you wanna know something, you should just monitor the slots throughout the day. I do that, and usually will have some slots will open up. But it's risky though, because to do that, you have to cancel your current booking to monitor slots

What are the new bikes?

A mid-lifer who started late on the motorised 2-wheeler game. Currently riding a 200NS - with a P-plate.

Randomly rants at www.sgBikerBoy.com

Hi leper, I don't think i book fast leh. Average wait 4-6 days for me. But if you wanna know something, you should just monitor the slots throughout the day. I do that, and usually will have some slots will open up. But it's risky though, because to do that, you have to cancel your current booking to monitor slots

Thanks. ytd night i cancelled my practical lesson which is 10th march, then i immediately saw 1 practical lesson on 3rd march. so i booked it immediately !

I have Mother Teresa's heart <3

Thanks. ytd night i cancelled my practical lesson which is 10th march, then i immediately saw 1 practical lesson on 3rd march. so i booked it immediately !

Welcome bro. It's not rly that effective for me due to work schedule. Btw, you are at which lesson ald?

Welcome bro. It's not rly that effective for me due to work schedule. Btw, you are at which lesson ald?

im also working. i went for my first practical lesson last sat.

hmm currently still lesson 1. but instructors say can start off with mini circuit.

i still think it is difficult to control clutch and throttle simultaneously.

guess i need more practice..........

I have Mother Teresa's heart <3

im also working. i went for my first practical lesson last sat.

hmm currently still lesson 1. but instructors say can start off with mini circuit.

i still think it is difficult to control clutch and throttle simultaneously.

guess i need more practice..........

Standard bro.. Usually people 2-3 times take L1...

Hi bros,

Need some advice. Just went for my first prac yesterday and have a question.

At the inner circuit, when turning the wide turn, at gear 2, should i close or open throttle? Cause when i close, the bike will jerk. but if i open throttle, the bike will be too fast to make the turn.

Thanks in advance