SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Zxr 400

-sOnG-

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me using pirelli dragons for rear (150) and bt010 for front. like my handling during corners. but cant really compare to gpr70 cos using a size 160 tat time(wrong profile). So cant comment much :sweat:

neway i skid a few times on the gpr70....due to havent warm up? or paint on the rd? :confused:

Send me a sign, wanna leave it all behind

I'll be leaving the hands of doom...

Rearrange the master plan, take the future in my hands

To be free and not trapped anymore...

Ride The Sky!

Give me wings to fly...

Ride The Sky!

Originally posted by 2wheels@Jan 12 2004, 07:06 PM

me using pirelli dragons for rear (150) and bt010 for front. like my handling during corners. but cant really compare to gpr70 cos using a size 160 tat time(wrong profile). So cant comment much :sweat:

neway i skid a few times on the gpr70....due to havent warm up? or paint on the rd? :confused:

oh okie.... was recommended gpr70 from a bike shop.... but charge me 280 for it..... perhaps will get from hkl instead.... cheaper lehz....

Guest TheSquid
Originally posted by WinEd@Jan 12 2004, 07:34 PM

oh okie.... was recommended gpr70 from a bike shop.... but charge me 280 for it..... perhaps will get from hkl instead.... cheaper lehz....

using the gpr70s. :thumb:

Guest OFFICIAL

Few more hours to take over yoshiki's bike. I Kevin now declare that i will take good care of this bike an maintain it in it's original form or even better.

Thanks you to il4 for telling me about his bike is on sale. And thanks to Yoshiki for keeping and making his bike such a good offer.

But can you let me know what i need to keep a look out for this bike. PM me.

And Problems you encounter on this bike that need to take note. No worries i'm confirm taking this bike.

But the 3 months advance i hope can talk to the bike shop to make it into 2 months at least i can have some spare cash to turn around.

Originally posted by ZXr400@Jan 17 2004, 02:31 AM

ya 2yrs ago i riding a L9.,.very good bike,.,.now still the same model,.,.stock bike is good enough for any 2a bike liao,.too bike my zx4 onli last 10month,.,if got the money i will get it back,.,.

Ya very good bike.. But just sold off..

Guest OFFICIAL

Yup a good bike took over Yoshiki's one and I'm glad to say i'm the lucky one.

Hope the lady boss call me and give me a good news tomorrow. Lionel should know wat i meant.

Hey lionel must give you a treat some time. ok. Thanks for everything

Originally posted by OFFICIAL@Jan 19 2004, 01:20 AM

Yup a good bike took over Yoshiki's one and I'm glad to say i'm the lucky one.

Hope the lady boss call me and give me a good news tomorrow. Lionel should know wat i meant.

Hey lionel must give you a treat some time. ok. Thanks for everything

No problem.. Sold off my bike now cannot find bike sia.. Sianz.. Bike no problem right?

Guest OFFICIAL

Got 2 time start engine running but when go first gear release clutch engine stalled.

but the 2nd time i start it gave a small back fire then ok liaoz. Donno wats wrong but now no more liaoz.

Mike If you see this pls advice me.....

But all to all you bike is perfectly set. The guy from Biketech tested the preload and rebound setting, Front one is perfect but the back a bit soft. Tried JOshy's RVF and found a total diff in control donno it's because his bike condition not good or ZXR is just respondsive.

Originally posted by OFFICIAL@Jan 19 2004, 01:47 AM

Got 2 time start engine running but when go first gear release clutch engine stalled.

but the 2nd time i start it gave a small back fire then ok liaoz. Donno wats wrong but now no more liaoz.

I dont have this problem leh.. Strange..