SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Info] *** Super Four Price Enquiry & Update Thread 2009/2010 ***

idbiot

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

any comment if close the hole using any sticker???
Also possible but to think about it, sometimes we do have people with itchy fingers around. They will try their luck to poke a hole on your sticker lah, this lah, that lah.....

Yamaha RXZ a.k.a Nadia> FBB3608T - 14 March 2007 to 11 July 2008

Honda CB400 Spec 3 a.k.a Lisa> FBC7988P - 11 July 2008 to 24 June 2009

Yamaha RXZ a.k.a Qistina> FBD6886B - 25 June 2009 to 29 April 2010

Suzuki Hayabusa a.k.a Rachel> 29 April 2010 to 23 April 2011

Suzuki GSXR 1000 a.k.a Suzy> FR**H - 23 April 2011(CURRENT RIDE)

service front forks range from 80 bucks to 110 bucks from different bike shops...

go to reputable bike shops to get it done...

AMKS4 Riders, Gathering S4 Riders of our Tomato Land

- My current ride, Honda CB 400 Super 4 Hyper VTEC. More pictures @ friendster.com/s4vtec -

http://photos-566.friendster.com/e1/photos/66/56/31526566/1_265855588l.jpg

- Feel free to contact Thomas aka s4vtec @ 969-11-787 should you have any questions about your S4. -

Also provided you do not have a clumsy pillion like mine... i pick up a friend after his bike brokedown... when i was riding he was so clumsy so he hold tight to my tail by pulling out both of my tail to get a grip... causing my tail on the left side screw hole came out tearing the tail... so pissed of.. i fix back the thing.

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq235/kepalabutolah/SuzukiGSXR1000Banner.jpg

Also provided you do not have a clumsy pillion like mine... i pick up a friend after his bike brokedown... when i was riding he was so clumsy so he hold tight to my tail by pulling out both of my tail to get a grip... causing my tail on the left side screw hole came out tearing the tail... so pissed of.. i fix back the thing.

eh same thing there man !. how did you manage to fix it back ?. because my crackline is like some huge 50 cent done by the dumbasx pillion.

For every 7 pounds you lose, you gain one horsepower.

izzit $50 jus for 2 piece of small metalic ting?

Yesh it is $50 for just 2 metal pieces. They design the handle there for a purpose, why would you wanna take it off? Unless the pillion likes to hug you a lot, then no prob. Another alternative is maybe modify a bracket and let a box rack run over it. confirm covered. I dunno if such thing exists.

Here is the pic taken from Motoworld's website in SBF.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s209/mujilim/Motoworld/rzaZHH030A.jpg

* Suzuki GSR750

----------------------------

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/smallsig-metric2/196279.png

• 2 weeks later...