SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SUZUKI Bandit

Guest ThirtyThree

Guest ThirtyThree

Rogerfock....

i bought mine last year bout october......

3.75...was quite cheap i thought was quite cheap

but i saw one was a FN plate same as mine....

but was only 2.5K!!!!

amazing the price differences....

but from what i heard from the agent...

this bandit vv cost 13k when it first came out.....

depreciation manz......

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:smile: hi, fate here.... i am riding a bandit4 too.. but nt vtec.. of course.. haha... wanted to join u all, but no time.... hmm.. hi, silver, i am interested to borrow the bandit 4 manual frm u... izzit possible? can pm me? thanks :D

Rs125 Replica, Nsr150sp , Skipper 125, Bandit400, Honda CBRXX , XR4 , Wave 125R , Honda ST11 PE

Kia Picanto - coming soon!!

Heres a list hope to have some feedback..

1/ Kallang KFC(stadium there)

2/ S11 next to National Library

3/ Tanjong Rhu(towards the end)

4/ Orchard?

5/ Cheese Prata at NUS

6/ Boon Lay Nasi Lemak

7/ West Coast Food Centre

8/ Alif at Bukit Gombak

And a Saturday evening or late to be ideal??

Please leave your names below to show your interest in the gathering..

1/ Thirty Three

2/ Rocketman2

PS: hopefully silver can join us coz i owe silver something :D

3/ joekia(94572041)

ps rocketman, y dun u call silver??

ermmm..... guys.... can we fix a date for this??

:smile: hi, fate here.... i am riding a bandit4 too.. but nt vtec.. of course.. haha... wanted to join u all, but no time.... hmm.. hi, silver, i am interested to borrow the bandit 4 manual frm u... izzit possible? can pm me? thanks :D[/quote

my manual is with rocketman2. please get it from him. n return me when finished. :smile:

I just realised something.

Life is not difficult. Its the people around who makes life seems difficult. :|

Hi guys ...I am still looking around. waiting for a guy to come back to say of he accepts my price or not.

but during my research into this bike i did find a book online for the bandit V

It may be what you are looking for.

here is the web site http://www.sukbog.co.uk/tech/GSF400VV/Thumbnails.html

see you soon .....

Tele

you're the man... doug... u're the man... :thumb:

Guest ThirtyThree

Yeah~

i hope we can agree on a time and location for the meeting.....

im quite free on weekends.....

by the way Telemark....

GREAT JOB !!!!!!

thanks man!

ive been searching like mad for it!!!

thanks a million....

wish u all the best in the negotiations for your bike....~~~

:smile: hi, fate here.... i am riding a bandit4 too.. but nt vtec.. of course.. haha... wanted to join u all, but no time.... hmm.. hi, silver, i am interested to borrow the bandit 4 manual frm u... izzit possible? can pm me? thanks :D

yo, y dunt i lend u mine and let me return silver's copy. i paisei lah, i hav taken it for so long . .

Rogerfock....

i bought mine last year bout october......

3.75...was quite cheap i thought was quite cheap

but i saw one was a FN plate same as mine....

but was only 2.5K!!!!

amazing the price differences....

but from what i heard from the agent...

this bandit vv cost 13k when it first came out.....

depreciation manz......

I understand got depreciation .. but dun understand how come bandit depreciate so much!! damn!

super 4 still got the price there.. haiz..

rogerfock_BlueST

STOC# 6188

ok.. thanks rocketman... so when can i get the maunal? can we arrange a time to meet.. than maybe we can discuss.. things on bandit.. too :p

Rs125 Replica, Nsr150sp , Skipper 125, Bandit400, Honda CBRXX , XR4 , Wave 125R , Honda ST11 PE

...guys ...do u all know where can i get a 2nd hand mikuni... carb.. ? i wan to change leh... cause my carb.... is starting to give my a funny sound everytime.. i open trottle until rpm 5..... pls help me thanks..

ok.. thanks rocketman... so when can i get the maunal? can we arrange a time to meet.. than maybe we can discuss.. things on bandit.. too :p

yo, this is my no 93828544. drop me a line when u want to meet up. cheers.

abt yr carb, y dunt u try guan hoe? they might hav some

...guys ...do u all know where can i get a 2nd hand mikuni... carb.. ? i wan to change leh... cause my carb.... is starting to give my a funny sound everytime.. i open trottle until rpm 5..... pls help me thanks..

try pm this guy call FLEX in this forum... he might still have one... juz tell him joe told u bout it...

ok... thanks... rock... tink i will get frm u when i have the time... so.. any1 of u... did any outlook mod.. to yr bike? ... any1 of u wants to mod.. yr bike ... ?

ok... thanks... rock... tink i will get frm u when i have the time... so.. any1 of u... did any outlook mod.. to yr bike? ... any1 of u wants to mod.. yr bike ... ?
i wld love to but seriously $$ is the problem.

il4 quoted me $400 for my monoshock which I'm very interested in but the $4 is the problem. I also noticed that i can actually fit dual disc brakes to my front (evil thoughts abound) . . .

icic :cry: today is really a bad day 4 me man... haiz... while i was riding half way at amk.... , i felt something like water splashing at my legs... at 1st is cooling, but after a while , i find it hot.... there was some greenish water splashing out.. of the bike... at the rite hand side of my bike... haiz... i nt sure wat happen leh.... dun know whether is it coolent spoil or izzit... the retifier... leh.. any 1 can help me...? any 1 knows wat happen actually... any1 of u encounter this b4.?

icic :cry: today is really a bad day 4 me man... haiz... while i was riding half way at amk.... , i felt something like water splashing at my legs... at 1st is cooling, but after a while , i find it hot.... there was some greenish water splashing out.. of the bike... at the rite hand side of my bike... haiz... i nt sure wat happen leh.... dun know whether is it coolent spoil or izzit... the retifier... leh.. any 1 can help me...? any 1 knows wat happen actually... any1 of u encounter this b4.?

greenish water? might be yr coolant leaking or the overflow mayb?

any luck in finding the exact spot?

...i think its somewhere below the fuel tank... there is 2 tubes connecting with each other.. i think.... do u all think its going to be very expensive to repair?

...i think its somewhere below the fuel tank... there is 2 tubes connecting with each other.. i think.... do u all think its going to be very expensive to repair?

hi, correct me if im wrong, if 2 tubes connect together to a common outlet, 1 should be from your fuel tank drainage hole & the other from your coolant reserve tank. There should be a tube going from the common outlet to drain the water to the ground clipped beside the engine oil cover(or somewhere nearby)

so maybe it could be the coolant reserve spill over due to expansion from the main system? :confused: :smile:

I just realised something.

Life is not difficult. Its the people around who makes life seems difficult. :|

hi, correct me if im wrong, if 2 tubes connect together to a common outlet, 1 should be from your fuel tank drainage hole & the other from your coolant reserve tank. There should be a tube going from the common outlet to drain the water to the ground clipped beside the engine oil cover(or somewhere nearby)

so maybe it could be the coolant reserve spill over due to expansion from the main system? :confused: :smile:

if i'm not wrong it should be juz a normal case of the coolant tube burst... coz old bikes mah... the tubes normally harden up liao... and due the the intense heat, burst... juz my 2 cents worth... rectifier confirm is out of the question... so dun worry... :D

oi, where do u stay? maybe i can one day drop by both yr place and silver's place to drop off the manuals :D

Guest ThirtyThree

It shouldn't be toooo expensive to repair...

iF im not wrong just change the cables can already..

get it down to guan hoe to ask the price then....