SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] TRIUMPH Speed Triple Riders

desewer

i used to do tat droolin thing at mah all the time :cheeky:

u can easily achieve 105hp at the wheel (which is close to 120 at the crank) with slip on cans(zard, arrow,leo, remus, etc) , air filter and a tor or arrow tune direct from triumph so there no warrenty voided , shiok right?

now tell me which fence u are sitting on , i go find u n push u over ^_^ !

honestly the bike is pretty aswesome as it is , my streetR is pretty stock ,

if u treat me kopi i'll give u a pillion ride! but dont fall off man , i had two pillion almost lose grip holdin on to me wen i gun the throttle :thumb:

lol... i went down today and met Eugene.. i saw the 2010 unit and i am in love...

Its only a matter of working the terms out i guess..

but even if i do get it.. it wont be till July that im on the road.. :cry:

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same experience! And I like it! She asked me to go faster. So I did! :lol:

At least you have the physical bike to drool over. I had to fantasize over the pictures and videos on the Internet in 2008 :lol:

BTW it's JIO, not chio :D

Hey KingAbarth,

Just get it lah. Think too much and you'll get sick of it. Want it, buy it, ride it and feel it for yourself! If you are afraid that Street Triple is not hardcore enough for you, get the Speed Triple!! :D

Dont worry abt the part being sick.. i have been thinking of it since last year june when i saw the review of the 09 model.

I dun think i will get the speed.. too heavy for my liking.. and i am not into power.. i just need good useable power..

for big power i have another toy..:angel:

Dont worry abt the part being sick.. i have been thinking of it since last year june when i saw the review of the 09 model.

I dun think i will get the speed.. too heavy for my liking.. and i am not into power.. i just need good useable power..

for big power i have another toy..:angel:

Aaaahhhh .... I seeee .......... :shades: I am the complete opposite. I have another slow and heavy bike :lol:

You are right about usable power. This bike is so versatile. For me, the only area it misses out is long distance riding at high speed. Wind blast is too much for me to take once I go above 150kmph :(

I can't comment on the Speed cause I've never ridden it before. Maybe it's got MORE usable power? :D But I think the long distance riding at high speed part will be similar to the Street :(

c26492.jpg

Aaaahhhh .... I seeee .......... :shades: I am the complete opposite. I have another slow and heavy bike :lol:

You are right about usable power. This bike is so versatile. For me, the only area it misses out is long distance riding at high speed. Wind blast is too much for me to take once I go above 150kmph :(

I can't comment on the Speed cause I've never ridden it before. Maybe it's got MORE usable power? :D But I think the long distance riding at high speed part will be similar to the Street :(

Doesnt the head cow and the deflector shield have any use?

I dont have the wind shield. The head cowl is only for cosmetic purposes (for me). It's too tiny to have any use unless maybe you tuck yourself really low on the tank and hide behind it.

c26492.jpg

it does .. it helps u look cool ^_^

i cant ride the street triple above 120 for more then a few seconds.. the wind blast is to uncomfortable without any sort of fairing

(of course the big brother might ask me to pull over factor also there la o_O)

anyway kingA, just go for it while the promo lasts , i waited 3 months aswell to ride mine cause of some big brother complications +_+

but somehow it worked out so im a happy lil boy , trust me u will be too

any triple riders wanna ride today night ? i'll put my hp no up , 90239004 do sms.

non triple riders who r thinkin bout buyin a street triple are welcomed to join

yeah im looking at U Abarth san :angel:

hey i got a question for u guys...when u bot ur bikes at mah, did they give away any freeebies?

Got free Triumph keychain :lol:

i cant ride the street triple above 120 for more then a few seconds.. the wind blast is to uncomfortable without any sort of fairing

anyway kingA, just go for it while the promo lasts , i waited 3 months aswell to ride mine cause of some big brother complications +_+

any triple riders wanna ride today night ? i'll put my hp no up , 90239004 do sms.

Aiyah I saw this post too late. If not I will SMS you to go for a ride. Next time maybe. I'm riding to Phuket this Wednesday if nothing crops up.

c26492.jpg

haha..shucks..i didnt get anything...muz go ask for it..haha..after 3 yrs on this forum...i am finally getting my triumph!!! now all it takes is to collect it. :( any accessories u guys think i shld invest in? mine's a daytona btw..

Trading Xbox 360 games. PM for any titles available for exchange.

I have only heard them on youtube.. so i cant say which is nicer sounding.. recorded sound is always off..

I rode a friends bike with the Arrow before I got the Zard for my own, so I prefer the Zard. For some reason I just found the Arrow a bit more tiring at higher RPM for more than a few minutes, drone. It is big as well which swung it at the end of the day. I wanted to fit panniers and travel so size + noise were the deciding factors.

Remember I am talking about a 1050 Tiger here, not a Street, the 675 with twin pipes could be altogether different.

Vara is gone but back strain lingers on o_O

I saw this late as well.. but i was at a party on Sun so was no go... and my Duke is acting up becos of the rain.. bloody thing is a nitemare to start when its cold at nite...

Next time give enuff time to react lah...

But im surprise you guys are finding hard to ride for extended period when going faster then 140kmh... oh well.. i will know soon enuff...:)

haha..shucks..i didnt get anything...muz go ask for it..haha..after 3 yrs on this forum...i am finally getting my triumph!!! now all it takes is to collect it. :( any accessories u guys think i shld invest in? mine's a daytona btw..

Are the promo for the daytona as well?

I was at the shop last fri and i saw the daytona.. looks farking awesome...

If i was any younger.. i would sure love to have one?

I seen on the web review that alot of owners goes for the arrow setup.. apprantly, they get the most power from the arrow exhaust..

Got free Triumph keychain :lol:

Aiyah I saw this post too late. If not I will SMS you to go for a ride. Next time maybe. I'm riding to Phuket this Wednesday if nothing crops up.

No worries Yohji , my post was also very last minute.Next time u going for a sunday/saturday ride on the "hulk" Jio me ! im not free on wed so i cant join u man but wah going all the way to phuket on street , take pictures k?

I really wanna see those arrow exhaust up close, after thinking bout so many different exhaust in the end i feel the arrows look the best for the street triple, to bad bout the legal crap thou but i dont care anymore !haha

Edited by Shin@sgbikes

I saw this late as well.. but i was at a party on Sun so was no go... and my Duke is acting up becos of the rain.. bloody thing is a nitemare to start when its cold at nite...

Next time give enuff time to react lah...

But im surprise you guys are finding hard to ride for extended period when going faster then 140kmh... oh well.. i will know soon enuff...:)

Old already mah .. k not tat old la just old at heart haha otherwise id have gone for a daytona .. suuuch a pretty bike!

and no worries my sunday ride post damn last minute . but now i got something else to tell u bout the street triple to bring u over to the triumph side!

no cold start problems ever! the ecu seems to even adjust the air fuel ratio n up the idling rpm on cold days till the bike is warmed up:thumb:

Finally! if i remember correctly u had a lot of posts saying the daytona is your dream bike, congratulations on making the dream come true man !

it is a reaaaally pretty bike. hearing that 675 roar as u accelerate from 6000-13000rpm will b a magical experience i tell u

Edited by Shin@sgbikes

No worries Yohji , my post was also very last minute.Next time u going for a sunday/saturday ride on the "hulk" Jio me ! im not free on wed so i cant join u man but wah going all the way to phuket on street , take pictures k?

I really wanna see those arrow exhaust up close, after thinking bout so many different exhaust in the end i feel the arrows look the best for the street triple, to bad bout the legal crap thou but i dont care anymore !haha

Actually i am quite lost between the arrow slip ons vs the Zards...

I wonder which is nicer sounding in real life (not vid)

decisions decisions decisions.....o_O

Old already mah .. k not tat old la just old at heart haha otherwise id have gone for a daytona .. suuuch a pretty bike!

and no worries my sunday ride post damn last minute . but now i got something else to tell u bout the street triple to bring u over to the triumph side!

no cold start problems ever! the ecu seems to even adjust the air fuel ratio n up the idling rpm on cold days till the bike is warmed up:thumb:

.............:cry:

ok fri i go put my cheque liao....:cheeky:

Finally! if i remember correctly u had a lot of posts saying the daytona is your dream bike, congratulations on making the dream come true man !

it is a reaaaally pretty bike. hearing that 675 roar as u accelerate from 6000-13000rpm will b a magical experience i tell u

Hey thanks man..dunno will I ever get to use the upper power bands or not..haha....

Oh anyway kingabarth,there is a used unit for daytona at mah now for sale...tornado red with tor exhaust..

Trading Xbox 360 games. PM for any titles available for exchange.

Hey thanks man..dunno will I ever get to use the upper power bands or not..haha....

Oh anyway kingabarth,there is a used unit for daytona at mah now for sale...tornado red with tor exhaust..

I doubt i will get a sports bike.. abit old for it.. lol

I prefer riding naked... i mean naked bike :angel:

Actually i am quite lost between the arrow slip ons vs the Zards...

I wonder which is nicer sounding in real life (not vid)

decisions decisions decisions.....o_O

Ive heard n seen the Zard duals slip ons in real life , taking off from a traffic light on the pie n on normal roads , it sounds nice n bassy but i just cant take the looks from the front 3/4 view.. its too flat n plain but from the rear it looks awesome thou i admit

the arrows form what i hear on youtube sound better its bassy but retains a very nice throaty sound like a mini V12

heres a gd clip i like to listen to ->

sad thing is the arrows arent legal here in sg which makes no sense , there decently quiet with the baffles in . if i do get them i'll switch the can ard so that the arrow logo is facing in n only the triumph logo ontop can be seen ^_^

n yeah ive heard of the SC exhausts, quite a variety they have for the street the full carbon duals looks nice n sound gd too

but im not sure if we can bring them in n get them legalised or not ..

I ride HULK to work this week. Can jio you ride to work hahaha! Just kidding. We can meet up and I can show you the Arrows.

Shin, Yohji

Have you guys heard the SC-Project exhaust for the street??

Heard alot of good review.. anyone in SIN using this?

Yah man I've seen one 2 weeks ago at the RATS ride to Msia. They belong to a caucasian rider on the Street Triple R. They have baffles inside so they don't sound so loud.

Ive heard n seen the Zard duals slip ons in real life , taking off from a traffic light on the pie n on normal roads , it sounds nice n bassy but i just cant take the looks from the front 3/4 view.. its too flat n plain but from the rear it looks awesome thou i admit

the arrows form what i hear on youtube sound better its bassy but retains a very nice throaty sound like a mini V12

heres a gd clip i like to listen to ->

sad thing is the arrows arent legal here in sg which makes no sense , there decently quiet with the baffles in . if i do get them i'll switch the can ard so that the arrow logo is facing in n only the triumph logo ontop can be seen ^_^

n yeah ive heard of the SC exhausts, quite a variety they have for the street the full carbon duals looks nice n sound gd too

but im not sure if we can bring them in n get them legalised or not ..

I agree on your views on Zard. They look too flat and too black for my liking. But for something so flat, they do sound very bassy.

We can get the Arrows legalised. Just need to send it to LTA and pay $$$$. The slip-ons are Euro compliant. I dont see any reason why it can't be legalised here.

c26492.jpg