SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Sach Madass 125CC

Movitar

Thank you..thank you....paiseh...so late still awake? Watching Euro?? ke.ke.ke...

Yes it was done at 219. The black material is non-slip with the "bee" logo printed onto it. 219 boss counted me cheap.. $50 only.....

After running in my bike.. i will start meddling with the engine..ke.ke.ke.ke... itchy backside....

sad to say, no Euro to watch as i didnt subscribe. what you said is good to know as i intend to wrap my seat too. but i dun intend to have any designes la. just want to shape the seat up and put on some better leather.

so wat do you intend to do with your engine leh? :cheeky:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe start off with change of a bigger carb... shall talk to mech. and see what other changes needed to "lift" up the power of the bike...

Any ideas from you guys are most welcomed!!!

which mech do you go to for your Madass? i have a brilliant idea:

buy the OO Racing 160cc engine. no need to worry about anything. straight bolt on and use. use got power!! :sweat:

BMW R1200GS Adventure

Moto Guzzi V7 Racer

At 1st also tot of the same... fast & easy... but after a while.. tik it's abit too ex... & also takes away the fun of doing it slowly..... rather take it one at a time...

No standard mech. at tis time.. had not been riding for awhile.. previous mech. still around but he got attitidue problem up to tis day...

Just made friend with Boss of SS motoring whom I bought the bike from.. nice chap.. friendly... good to chat.. likely going back to him.

Going to HKL soon... see what they have for tis bike.... update later if anytik interesting is found....

Nothing much in HKL for this bike... so drove down to LAB instead. Kanna Jackpot... Mr LIM.. Ah ..BOY... Sold me a set of hand guard for $20 bucks!!!

ke.ke.ke.... came home & installed them straight away.. looks ok.. now I can Bash thru traffic without worrying of hurting my hands..Wha..ah..a..a!!! (joking only) Me old man rider... safety 1st!!

hey dude, was it you who wanted to sell your bike sometime back? if so, do you still have the intention to sell? i have a ready buyer with cash. thanks dude. :thumb:

Initially wanted to sell because of it's 'oh so FAST speed', but since found the bike fun to ride. Very fun actually.. So ya, no way! This bike is mine! :)

I'm not afraid to go fast, it's the crashing and burning that sucks...

Loving My Ducati Monster 696..Alison..

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=64891&d=1212828540

anyone keen on getting sprocket do PM me with sizes as im ordering it.

all sprockets are at 420 pitch.

chain are optional

Is this 15/40? How much we talking here?

which mech do you go to for your Madass? i have a brilliant idea:

buy the OO Racing 160cc engine. no need to worry about anything. straight bolt on and use. use got power!! :sweat:

You getting the engine from ooracing? Planning to get one too. Definitely some problems with customs here cause there is engine oil. And not sure if kena tax!!! :mad:

You getting the engine from ooracing? Planning to get one too. Definitely some problems with customs here cause there is engine oil. And not sure if kena tax!!! :mad:

Nice bike! Cool...

Should we order the engine in.. cfm sure kenna GST tax... as for customs.. dun worry....unlikely the engine will be arrriving via Airplane coz it's too ex.. so I guess it gonna be via Vessel. Engine oil.. small case.. the only worry is hw long it takes to clear the custom...

Bro MOD should be quite familiar with ordering stuffs from overseas..(i guess) But I remember he said things from ooracing is not worth buying.. maybe he got other lobangs??? Best we could all arrange meet ups to chat.

Nice bike! Cool...

Should we order the engine in.. cfm sure kenna GST tax... as for customs.. dun worry....unlikely the engine will be arrriving via Airplane coz it's too ex.. so I guess it gonna be via Vessel. Engine oil.. small case.. the only worry is hw long it takes to clear the custom...

Bro MOD should be quite familiar with ordering stuffs from overseas..(i guess) But I remember he said things from ooracing is not worth buying.. maybe he got other lobangs??? Best we could all arrange meet ups to chat.

You plan to get the engine too? Haha. Everyone wants a 160cc Madass. :D If it's by vessel than considering it came from the UK, I'm thinking the delivery will take like........FOREVER!

That's why I'm suggesting a meet up so it's easier to communicate and ask everyone a bit something here and there.

I'm still considering whether onot to get the engine cause maybe getting an R6 out. But still keep my Madass.

Hi all,

Glad to see there is a little community of Madass owners here. Will be glad to join you guys for a meet up. Got my bike like 3 months ago. Still at a loss to where I can get accessories...

Do contact me at [email protected] if there is a meet up. :)

My Current Toys! :thumb:

Cars:

Dec 04 - Chevrolet Aveo 1.4M - Lime Green

Sept 06 - Suzuki Swift Sports 1.6M - Yellow

Mar 08 - Honda Stream RSZ 1.8A - Pearl White

Bikes:

Oct 07 - Yamaha Fino - Pink

Dec 07 - Gilera DNA 180 - Pearl Orange

Mar 08 - Sachs MadAss 125 - Yellow

Jun 08 - Aprilia RS125 - Red (Spain No.1)

am ridin one fer 3 months now... whoooooooo hoooooooooooo... anymore female madass rider here?

Currently I believe you're the first female Madasser here. (I assume you're female.) :)

Well, we planning a Madass meet up so if you're interested, kindly add me up at my email.

[email protected]

Hi all,

Glad to see there is a little community of Madass owners here. Will be glad to join you guys for a meet up. Got my bike like 3 months ago. Still at a loss to where I can get accessories...

Do contact me at [email protected] if there is a meet up. :)

Hi there, most of us are at loss to finding parts for our bikes. So a meet up will be the best way to share our knowledge on 'lobangs' for our bikes.

Currently I'm collecting the email addresses so ya, add me up at [email protected]. Will inform you soon if there's any.

I know local mechs can mod the bike with an additional oil cooler..... if I am not wrong the spare part belongs to Honda wave. How much I am not sure....

Have see a lady at MAH motor riding a black color Madass couple of times...so i guess this bike is pretty popular with the ladies.....

For shipping parts from England will take about 15 - 20 days (weather permitting) excluding S'pore customs clearance.. so i guess should not take more than a month to get the engine fitted into our MADASSES...

To have more power is easy.. simply get a bigger CC bike... but I tik it's take away the fun of making a small simple looking bike into a powerful awesome monster..ke.ke..ke......There's always a saying "Never Judge a book by it's cover".... Never try.. never know.. try liao.. then U know!!!!

Btw.. Had just recently bought couple bottles of Motul 3000 20W50 Mineral oil from one of the forumers for $8 per bottle. D.I.Y oil change myself... found the oil is pretty ok for this bike.. You guys might want to give it a try...

Previously been having "slipping" of gears... had shifted gears to 2nd.. then suddenly it dropped back to neutral... wondering you guys experienced the same???? After the oil change.. had not re-occurred yet.....dun knw if it's the oil or ????

To have more power is easy.. simply get a bigger CC bike... but I tik it's take away the fun of making a small simple looking bike into a powerful awesome monster..ke.ke..ke......There's always a saying "Never Judge a book by it's cover".... Never try.. never know.. try liao.. then U know!!!!

Dead-on. Sweet. That's something aalot of ppl fail to grasp. :thumb:

i don see any problem ordering the whole engine here if the concern was the engine oil. obviously there wont be any oil at all in the engine when u ship it over here..think how new bikes being import here then : )

Prob will be the taxes that you have to pay..so have to check on that with the seller side and buyer side...cos it depends how the seller declare the engine as, when shipping here..

and if u ask me the lifan 160CC from 00racing is really good but we are talking about whole engine lei..so the engine chasis no. how??? even if you can get someone to stamp ur chasis no. onto it..if you take a closer look at the engine..its slightly bigger then ours..and it will be too obvious for the eyes of ROV on the road...

all i can tell you is what matter most is how big is the bore and stroke..you can achieve that on our stock engine but then again if anyting happens, you wont have a spare block.Thers so many ways to mod it..so dont waste money getting that 160cc engine..unless you are rich enuff to get it lah..heheheh...

If you ask me now...1st thing is go changed the sprocket..then get a bigger carb only when you know you can get big block and piston..and make sure its an alloy block..lighter and heat resistant compare to our stock block..change your cam..to bigger cam..and valve oso..but not to worry our stock valve is big enuff...

well this are the basic mod should you wanna do before proceeding to more complex one...

i believe everyone of us have or known mechs who can mod our bike..so if we can meet up and discuss stuff it would be great...

then for those who looking for mechs to do up their bike would have a wider option..and everyone of us will know where or who to go to do up engine,electrical parts, cosmetic wise..etc..etc...if theres anything that i can of be any help i dont mind sharing...

Currently I believe you're the first female Madasser here. (I assume you're female.) :)

Well, we planning a Madass meet up so if you're interested, kindly add me up at my email.

[email protected]

i'm female... hehe... well... i dun mind meetup tok2 bout bikes... fer da dates... plz do tel me earlier... so tat i can make myself free... arite...

You are a guitar angel sent from the guitar god..!

Well mod, new bikes came here without engine oil, you're right about that. But ooracing sells the engine with a bottle of engine oil in case you didn't notice.

As for taxes, you won't get any from them. Only here, GST!!! (Give Singaporeans Trouble). Will i get in trouble for saying that? Lol! OOracing qoutes me £424 + £230 (Engine + Shipping). They remove the VAT tax from the engine. Original price £499.99.

Thinking of getting AssPipe from moto-scoot. They quoted me USD195 + USD70 (Pipe + Shipping) Cool, it's under the footrest. Not so obvious. Nice growling sound too.

And obviously, getting a new engine, is against LTA law. So no difference if there is or isn't a chassis number bro. They will just scrap your whole bike if kena caught. Seriously! I like the challenge! :D

And finally, ya, we should meet up and discuss what knowledge we know.

'All men by nature desire knowledge.' =Aristotle Quotes=

Well mod, new bikes came here without engine oil, you're right about that. But ooracing sells the engine with a bottle of engine oil in case you didn't notice.

As for taxes, you won't get any from them. Only here, GST!!! (Give Singaporeans Trouble). Will i get in trouble for saying that? Lol! OOracing qoutes me £424 + £230 (Engine + Shipping). They remove the VAT tax from the engine. Original price £499.99.

Thinking of getting AssPipe from moto-scoot. They quoted me USD195 + USD70 (Pipe + Shipping) Cool, it's under the footrest. Not so obvious. Nice growling sound too.

And obviously, getting a new engine, is against LTA law. So no difference if there is or isn't a chassis number bro. They will just scrap your whole bike if kena caught. Seriously! I like the challenge! :D

And finally, ya, we should meet up and discuss what knowledge we know.

'All men by nature desire knowledge.' =Aristotle Quotes=

Wa.. You very the fierce. :thumb:

i don see any problem ordering the whole engine here if the concern was the engine oil. obviously there wont be any oil at all in the engine when u ship it over here..think how new bikes being import here then : )

Prob will be the taxes that you have to pay..so have to check on that with the seller side and buyer side...cos it depends how the seller declare the engine as, when shipping here..

and if u ask me the lifan 160CC from 00racing is really good but we are talking about whole engine lei..so the engine chasis no. how??? even if you can get someone to stamp ur chasis no. onto it..if you take a closer look at the engine..its slightly bigger then ours..and it will be too obvious for the eyes of ROV on the road...

all i can tell you is what matter most is how big is the bore and stroke..you can achieve that on our stock engine but then again if anyting happens, you wont have a spare block.Thers so many ways to mod it..so dont waste money getting that 160cc engine..unless you are rich enuff to get it lah..heheheh...

If you ask me now...1st thing is go changed the sprocket..then get a bigger carb only when you know you can get big block and piston..and make sure its an alloy block..lighter and heat resistant compare to our stock block..change your cam..to bigger cam..and valve oso..but not to worry our stock valve is big enuff...

well this are the basic mod should you wanna do before proceeding to more complex one...

i believe everyone of us have or known mechs who can mod our bike..so if we can meet up and discuss stuff it would be great...

then for those who looking for mechs to do up their bike would have a wider option..and everyone of us will know where or who to go to do up engine,electrical parts, cosmetic wise..etc..etc...if theres anything that i can of be any help i dont mind sharing...

Seems like your views are much clearer..... I personally felt that to buy the engine is too much. Price to pay is high.. the risk to install it is also high... dun wish to ride the bike around having to worry about TP's towing the bike in for a full inspection.... Why must ride with such a burden?? Tot riding is supposed to be a enjoyable tik to do? Ya.. a bit illegal here & there ok lah... but over-doing it... dun seems to be a good idea.

Sin laws are much stricter than overseas.... not worth breaking the law here. They hit you hard... the hurt you where it gets you the most... They BREAK YOUR WALLET..... 1st time fine.. 2nd time... FINE even harder... it's goes on.. No $ pay fine?? Never mind... Gov. $... they even voulunteer to feed you.. give you free lodging.. no need pay PUB.. water.. electric bills.... Welcome you with big letters on the top of the building that says.. "REMAND PRISON".. ke..ke.ke... Just my 2 cents tots... No offence to anyone I hope...