SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Sach Madass 125CC

Movitar

Well mod, new bikes came here without engine oil, you're right about that. But ooracing sells the engine with a bottle of engine oil in case you didn't notice.

As for taxes, you won't get any from them. Only here, GST!!! (Give Singaporeans Trouble). Will i get in trouble for saying that? Lol! OOracing qoutes me £424 + £230 (Engine + Shipping). They remove the VAT tax from the engine. Original price £499.99.

Thinking of getting AssPipe from moto-scoot. They quoted me USD195 + USD70 (Pipe + Shipping) Cool, it's under the footrest. Not so obvious. Nice growling sound too.

And obviously, getting a new engine, is against LTA law. So no difference if there is or isn't a chassis number bro. They will just scrap your whole bike if kena caught. Seriously! I like the challenge! :D

And finally, ya, we should meet up and discuss what knowledge we know.

'All men by nature desire knowledge.' =Aristotle Quotes=

Bro.. seems like you are going all out for your MADASS.... You really live up to the bike model... ke.ke.ke....

Correct me if I am wrong.. The original Engine installed on our madasses.. are said to be the same as the HONDA WAVE...

I know in malaysia there are honda wave which is 160 cc's... so i think you might be able to install it into madasses... that's what I tik... if it's possible... then it's cheaper & nearer to get it. Also it's a 160 cc stock engine.. so.. if you mod it somemore than.. i believe you are really gonna be a real MADASS just to ride it....... ke.ke.ke..ke.....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well mod, new bikes came here without engine oil, you're right about that. But ooracing sells the engine with a bottle of engine oil in case you didn't notice.

Hehehehe...dont get get the engine oil then..get it here lah...solve the problem :p

Bro.. seems like you are going all out for your MADASS.... You really live up to the bike model... ke.ke.ke....

Correct me if I am wrong.. The original Engine installed on our madasses.. are said to be the same as the HONDA WAVE...

I know in malaysia there are honda wave which is 160 cc's... so i think you might be able to install it into madasses... that's what I tik... if it's possible... then it's cheaper & nearer to get it. Also it's a 160 cc stock engine.. so.. if you mod it somemore than.. i believe you are really gonna be a real MADASS just to ride it....... ke.ke.ke..ke.....

not everything some of it...our clutch plate not same as wave...our clutch plate is same with all Honda C model like the C70,C90 or C110

but again still can be done....but it will get lil bit complex..

not everything some of it...our clutch plate not same as wave...our clutch plate is same with all Honda C model like the C70,C90 or C110

but again still can be done....but it will get lil bit complex..

Neverless it could still be done.. and i believe it's defintely cheaper also..... and if get bored with the 160 cc engine.. one can modify the engine further.. by then.. the bike will really fly....

To risky for such a light bike to have such a powerful engine.....

And obviously, getting a new engine, is against LTA law. So no difference if there is or isn't a chassis number bro. They will just scrap your whole bike if kena caught. Seriously! I like the challenge! :D

And finally, ya, we should meet up and discuss what knowledge we know.

'All men by nature desire knowledge.' =Aristotle Quotes=

if you mod your engine but with original crank case and chassis no. on it but inside are all modified how would they know? they are not gonna overhaul your bike and see whats inside..

Exhaust if its not legal they can see and its against the law of course you kena fine...carb if they see its not stock its not against the law...so its ok..if upgrading carb is against the law then we need to get LTA approval just like performance street legal exhaust but its not the case here ...so you have to know what and where to modified so it wont look too dubious..

I give you an example :

For those who had ride vespa i think you will know how many vespa here in singapore its engine its just not same as what its model said.

you will see an old 70s make model (sprint or super) with a 80s/90s engine (PX) and a PX model with a sprint or super body frame to make it look retro/vintage..and in order to have it pass the inspection..just stamp the original engine chasis no. or body frame chasis no. on the swapp one ...

But you must know where the body frame no. is stamp for the pX and Sprint or super so as not to stamp wrongly and that will look suspect :p

and again even if you swap the PX 200 engine on a PX 150 or the sprint 150 or super 150...for those who knows abt vespa sure can see the difference when you look at the engine even though its half covered by the sidebox :p

But if the engine crank case is ...lets say a PX 150 but inside..the gears, piston,shaft etc..etc are all from a PX 200 model no body will know..but when you uses an illegal exhaust and get caught..they only fine you for your exhaust but not what is inside...unless like i said your engine or body chassis no. is diffferent..then jialat liao..kena fine again and worse your bike kena scrap liao...

so what i can say is if you wanna mod...make sure you know what and where to mod so it wont look too dubious...

Neverless it could still be done.. and i believe it's defintely cheaper also..... and if get bored with the 160 cc engine.. one can modify the engine further.. by then.. the bike will really fly....

To risky for such a light bike to have such a powerful engine.....

i have tried a 160cc and 200cc madass.. i swear its so fast and powerful BUT you wont feel comfortable i can tell you...the vibration is just too much..and not to mention the fuel consumption..Max you can bore is up to 62mm and you can count urself lucky if your engine crankcase dont crack..

im using a big bore 135cc and a 24mm carb and i thinks its good enuff for me..

maybe i try on a 26mm carb and bore out bit bigger just to feel the difference but for sure i know it gonna suck up my petrol like nobody business..:sian:

i have tried a 160cc and 200cc madass.. i swear its so fast and powerful BUT you wont feel comfortable i can tell you...the vibration is just too much..and not to mention the fuel consumption..Max you can bore is up to 62mm and you can count urself lucky if your engine crankcase dont crack..

maybe i try on a 26mm carb and bore out bit bigger just to feel the difference but for sure i know it gonna suck up my petrol like nobody business..:sian:

Did you bore it locally? Where did u did yours? Can recommend? It's easy to buy a carb.. the problem is the manifold.. where did u mangage to gets yrs??

Am thinking to start mod the engine next week... Really can't it.. current bike has got no power at all... going up slop.... from 80km.. can actually reduced to 60++km/h... man this is sick.......

Did you bore it locally? Where did u did yours? Can recommend? It's easy to buy a carb.. the problem is the manifold.. where did u mangage to gets yrs??

Am thinking to start mod the engine next week... Really can't it.. current bike has got no power at all... going up slop.... from 80km.. can actually reduced to 60++km/h... man this is sick.......

i got the alloy block with piston full set pluss gasket from some madass friends..

yeah i know the manifold is a bit of problem...

im gonna get the adaptor soon where you can adjust the angle of the manifold..

well if u uses a keihin carb 24mm i think theres still room for your carb with the stock manifold...and can still make use of the stock air filter..

check out how much issit to get it rebore here....BUT in any case if you need a 135cc big bore kit full set let me know i can help and get it for you..i think i posted some pic of it here..

Im trying to consilidate how many of us here would like to get anything for our madass bike and one time i go and make ordering cos "they" are still gathering all the parts that i need so its still not too late to include it in my next shipment..cos if not i just get what i need for myself...

parts i can try and source out for you guys...provided its in stock and i can recomend you mechanics to do it up for you...we hv been meddling around with my bike so he knows pretty well about our madass..he just fixed it up for you and advise you whats best with the specs that you wann an tats it...he do up acordingly to wat u want..or he will gives u alternative..

. current bike has got no power at all... going up slop.... from 80km.. can actually reduced to 60++km/h... man this is sick.......

did you change you front sprocket to 17??

dude you should lower it down..then slop no problem...

i know most ppl change to 17 front and 41 rear. cost i guess thats the only sprocket sizes u guys can get it at the moment..

distance i know it good your 3rd gear feels like the stock 4th gear on a distance but like i said before u will have prob with ur pick up and hence goin up slop will be real a pain ain the ass..heheheheheh

wah i just love the mass ass.... dunno whether can it fits into the lift in the hdb?

no even though i dont stay in hdb flats i know it cant fit in..unless its a cargo llift..hehehehe

its much more bigger then KSR...almost same size as wave or sparks its just that the bike is naked..tats all...

I know in malaysia there are honda wave which is 160 cc's... so i think you might be able to install it into madasses...

Hmm, never thought of that... Now since you've mentioned it.... Will check with my Malaysian mechanic. Long time never go JB since got Madass. Not worth it... :)

I'm not afraid to go fast, it's the crashing and burning that sucks...

Loving My Ducati Monster 696..Alison..

Hehehehe...dont get get the engine oil then..get it here lah...solve the problem :p

But it's Rock Oil lei... Wasted if never take.... :)

parts i can try and source out for you guys...provided its in stock and i can recomend you mechanics to do it up for you...we hv been meddling around with my bike so he knows pretty well about our madass..he just fixed it up for you and advise you whats best with the specs that you wann an tats it...he do up acordingly to wat u want..or he will gives u alternative..

Is your mechanics good? Feel like switching mechanics coz my present one S***s. Some more very far to go... At bukit batok.

i got the alloy block with piston full set pluss gasket from some madass friends..

yeah i know the manifold is a bit of problem...

im gonna get the adaptor soon where you can adjust the angle of the manifold..

well if u uses a keihin carb 24mm i think theres still room for your carb with the stock manifold...and can still make use of the stock air filter..

check out how much issit to get it rebore here....BUT in any case if you need a 135cc big bore kit full set let me know i can help and get it for you..i think i posted some pic of it here..

Im trying to consilidate how many of us here would like to get anything for our madass bike and one time i go and make ordering cos "they" are still gathering all the parts that i need so its still not too late to include it in my next shipment..cos if not i just get what i need for myself...

I do need the big bore 135cc kit full set.. also need carb manifold for size 24mm.

Would be really great to recommend your mech. Waited too long for our so called "Meet UP"....

Pm me the details bro. Thanx...

Hi, so your bike (135cc) currently using a 56mm piston? That's simply a standard wave piston that is 2.00 oversized right?

Correct me if Im wrong, the 163cc uses a 62mm piston while the 200cc kit you spoke about, seemed to me its a 62mm bore x stroked 5mm higher crank. If its a stock crank, then it must be using a 68mm piston (which is not so highly possible as it'll involve a welded up cylinder).

And oh yes, so are the 160 and 200cc maddass located in town? Nice..

Seemed quite safe to me still... heehee. Maybe not THAT reliable for road use. But however, I believe, with a properly built kit, with all the components designed cohesively in mind, it should still work on the road.

BTW, you kept stressing that the valves on the madass is big enough. You happen to know what are the sizes? 27/23 valves?

Feel free to discuss more mods man. Will love to do so. Im a mod freak. kekeke :thumb:

i know most ppl change to 17 front and 41 rear. cost i guess thats the only sprocket sizes u guys can get it at the moment..

distance i know it good your 3rd gear feels like the stock 4th gear on a distance but like i said before u will have prob with ur pick up and hence goin up slop will be real a pain ain the ass..heheheheheh

What he needed is a lower 4th gear ratio. Wohoo.. :thumb:

Currently using front 17 / 40..... tis is only size I manage to get.

I do need the big bore 135cc kit full set.. also need carb manifold for size 24mm.

Would be really great to recommend your mech. Waited too long for our so called "Meet UP"....

Pm me the details bro. Thanx...

if you need the 135cc kit..i check out for you...

If one day out bike can fit in the lift....then we no need to pay season parking liao...haha,just dreaming lAR...

Tat kind of bike is called "foldable" bikes... ke.ke.ke...

$14 or $17 ??? for HDB season parking. I am much willing to pay such a small amount rather than parking my bike at home.....

Tat kind of bike is called "foldable" bikes... ke.ke.ke...

$14 or $17 ??? for HDB season parking. I am much willing to pay such a small amount rather than parking my bike at home.....

Or alternatively just get yourself a landed property lor. Free carpark. Sheltered. Can even set up a garage to maintain yr bike there. :cheeky: