SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Woopa!! Cbr1000rr Riders

Tashi

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a potential shah customer......

class 2b- 100805 Wave 125,LC 125,X1 110,CG125 (Yamaha and Honda)

class 2a- 050906 CBR Hurricane 400 (Honda)

class 3- 170707 Kia Rio (KIA)

class 2- 121007 CBR1000RR 04 (Honda)

310808- CBR1000RR 08 (Honda)

241208- Proton savvy (First Car)

290610- Aprillia Rsv4R(First Italian Bike)

301210- DRZ (First Suzuki Bike)

280811-Hayabusa Gen2

100413- ZX1400 Gen2

Wow, can post some pix of the bikes you restored. I have a few friends interested in old restored bikes.

I never take pics of them lah. Sorry to dissapoint you all. The last pimp out ride that I had was an RVF plate FQ which I had custom made the tail to the looks of an RR04, with blue leds in the wire gauze on both sides. The head fairing of an RVF has two round headlight which puts me off, until I change it to Kawa Kips Headlight, also with blue leds on the side(sharp looking eyes). Had it repainted all lime green with no decals on it whatsoever. (was thinking on working on the decals later once i got the idea together)

Initially it had black rims, but painstaking I had remove the paint, DIYed under my dear void deck until i can actually see the inner chrome. From there on, Sand Paper 60w - 2000w and my two thumbs has seen the worst of blister to get the chrome from the original rim and the single swing arm. Pipe was stock but was already mod by the owner of the bike which was a colleague of mine. Confirm cannot pass if datuk see. It was a beauty!

I rode it all the way to KL alone, yes alone and stayed over in KL during 08 Sepang GP. Heads turn when they all thought it was a "Superbike" - as the malaysians called it. That was the proudest moment of my achievements.

I had the bike in my hands for only 1 month after we added my name as the rider for insurance purposes as the owner had bought it but don't want to ride it anymore. End of mth came, when to pay and got shock as the bike has been duely late for payments for more than 3mths. Incredible vulgarities came to mind, but i take it with stride that I had been played for. I was nearly paying to 300 for the RVF incl. late charges. Still I payed for the month that i was using it. Had several calls to the owner and made my decision, sadly, to return the bike to the shop since owner had irresponsibly misinform and had wanted to bike to be let off from their hands. Fine, hence it's up to the shop and the owners now.(*^&*&(!!

Learnt my lesson in that experience then and shall not ever be fooled again. Miss the RVF very very much:cry: Some may have seen it at southern.

TZR 125/MBX 150/Phantom 200

CB400 Ver S/CBR 150/CBR1000RR 08

FZ1000S 07

You're the guy that'll be sneaking out of your bedroom at three o'clock in the morning to look at your bike. ~Paul Teutul, Sr., American Chopper, "Billy Joel"

Buddy,

i am not ridding RR8 or 9, i am riding RR4

i loved Arrow...

In any case, the Arrow doesn't look nice on the RR8, but then most after market pipe do not either.

I never take pics of them lah. Sorry to dissapoint you all. The last pimp out ride that I had was an RVF plate FQ which I had custom made the tail to the looks of an RR04, with blue leds in the wire gauze on both sides. The head fairing of an RVF has two round headlight which puts me off, until I change it to Kawa Kips Headlight, also with blue leds on the side(sharp looking eyes). Had it repainted all lime green with no decals on it whatsoever. (was thinking on working on the decals later once i got the idea together)

Initially it had black rims, but painstaking I had remove the paint, DIYed under my dear void deck until i can actually see the inner chrome. From there on, Sand Paper 60w - 2000w and my two thumbs has seen the worst of blister to get the chrome from the original rim and the single swing arm. Pipe was stock but was already mod by the owner of the bike which was a colleague of mine. Confirm cannot pass if datuk see. It was a beauty!

I rode it all the way to KL alone, yes alone and stayed over in KL during 08 Sepang GP. Heads turn when they all thought it was a "Superbike" - as the malaysians called it. That was the proudest moment of my achievements.

I had the bike in my hands for only 1 month after we added my name as the rider for insurance purposes as the owner had bought it but don't want to ride it anymore. End of mth came, when to pay and got shock as the bike has been duely late for payments for more than 3mths. Incredible vulgarities came to mind, but i take it with stride that I had been played for. I was nearly paying to 300 for the RVF incl. late charges. Still I payed for the month that i was using it. Had several calls to the owner and made my decision, sadly, to return the bike to the shop since owner had irresponsibly misinform and had wanted to bike to be let off from their hands. Fine, hence it's up to the shop and the owners now.(*^&*&(!!

Learnt my lesson in that experience then and shall not ever be fooled again. Miss the RVF very very much:cry: Some may have seen it at southern.

Nice, don't lose that passion. There's a famous book titled, "Anyone can be cool, but Awesome takes practice". Somehow your story reminds me of that.

This is a bit of last minute, there's some motoX event at the SG Flyer, anyone interested in going? We'll meet up for dinner then proceed there.

Meeting at Wheelock Borders, at the fountain at 6:30pm this evening.

1. Max

2. Tashi

3. Ismail

4. Torque

Edited by Tashi

a potential shah customer......

I still remember, Shah wanted to drill a hole to rivet my pipe. He said LTA gave him instructions to do so. I told him I'll go get a permit, he didn't believe I could do it. I still have that letter today. :cheeky:

u the man......honda spokesman for sbf

280811-Hayabusa Gen2

100413- ZX1400 Gen2

Maybe they want to sell their own EO, that is a load of BS. Who told you that? Specko or Fatty? It sucks to see this type of unscrupulous tactics used by these guys. When my friend was working there, no such thing.

I think his surname is Teo.

"éšä»”,è¦åŽ»å—Ž"("Handsome, want to go")?!!! wahahaha....

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z51/DenverDino/CRW_4732-1-1.jpg

Bro cannot... going track day...next time than join but must go visit ah gua:cheers:

We got a friend here oso going for track that day leh...but nite still got meet us. At first i planning to go too...but too bad day before i was on nite shift.:cry:

In any case, the Arrow doesn't look nice on the RR8, but then most after market pipe do not either.

Then what is your best exhuast on RR8?

I would like to invite those Balder RR8 riders to have a meet up to discuss on our bike issue(etc. cltuch cable, paint work and engine problems) . All other Bladers and friends are also welcome to join in the fun.

Date: 22nd May 09

Time: 2030hrs

1. DenverDino - RR8

2. BlueKiss - RR8

3. Yongster

4. Jonest

5. Kinwei - RR8

6. A-STYLE

7. HOLLA

8. mx_catfish - RR8

9. DaFeiMao - RR8

Picture link attached.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_33927/travel_site_67749/

Then what is your best exhuast on RR8?

Ask me this question again when you see me in person, I don't dare post, later them chickens jack my style, copy my swagger. :cheeky:

Nice, don't lose that passion. There's a famous book titled, "Anyone can be cool, but Awesome takes practice". Somehow your story reminds me of that.

This is a bit of last minute, there's some motoX event at the SG Flyer, anyone interested in going? We'll meet up for dinner then proceed there.

1. Max

2. Tashi

3. Ismail

4. Torque

Nice meeting you Rick. What is your nick?

any going track sepang/pg next week

280811-Hayabusa Gen2

100413- ZX1400 Gen2

I would like to invite those Balder RR8 riders to have a meet up to discuss on our bike issue(etc. cltuch cable, paint work and engine problems) . All other Bladers and friends are also welcome to join in the fun.

1. DenverDino - RR8

2. BlueKiss - RR8

3. Yongster

4. Jonest

5. A-STYLE

6. HOLLA

7. mx_catfish - RR8

8. DaFeiMao - RR8

Picture link attached.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_33927/travel_site_67749/

Sorry, I can't join this time as well. I got a reservist dinner to attend. Have fun guys.

Nice meeting you Rick. What is your nick?

Nick is rstopel. Sorry for my unannounced visit. Saw your message last min. Nice meeting you guys. see ya at the next blader outing.

cheers

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9829/p1000544o.jpghttp://img269.imageshack.us/img269/5003/dscn4275z.jpg

VFR800 VTEC ABS since 03/2005 :

XR400 since 05/2006 SOLD

Silverwing 400 since 11/2007

CBR 1000 RR7 repsol since 5/2009 SOLD

Varadero XL1000 since 08/2010

Ghost Bro...check with u, how is your bike fit with Scorpion Exhaust??? Good bo???

no problems wit fitting...

comes wit heat shield to put under tail-piece between exhaust...

but somehow the CF material very hot...

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq68/ghost_04_/SIN%202009/4748b439-d86b-4bf3-a212-e1be01c6664c.jpg

stay calm and carry on...

1. Max

2. Tashi

3. Ismail

4. Torque

Tashi.... Did u ride past Arab street that day?? Saw a Red 08 with pillion, a orange ZX 10 R (If I didn't see wrongly) and a Repsol ( should be 07) riding past Arab Street that day.........

"去哪兒???" ("Go where???")

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff190/aceboles/Girls%20and%20Bikes/pic31.jpg

Straight roads differentiate the rich and the poor

Corners differentiate the boys and the men

closing my sale thread liao, most likely gonna keep my blade...
Good to know that.......Are you cmeing this Fri??

"去哪兒???" ("Go where???")

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff190/aceboles/Girls%20and%20Bikes/pic31.jpg

Straight roads differentiate the rich and the poor

Corners differentiate the boys and the men

Members of Honda CBR FireBlade in SBF.

Please kindly add in your name or nick in the list so that we can know how many fans of Honda Fireblade in this forum.

example. nick/name - 600/1000cc - model of the year - bike colour - Contact (Optional)

1. Tashi - 1000cc - RR8 - Red

2. DenverDino - 1000cc - RR8 - White

3. mx-catfish - 1000cc - RR8 - Black

4. Yongster - 1000cc - RR6 - Red

5. ghost04 - 1000cc - RR5 - Repsol

6. Kinwei - 1000cc - RR8 - Hannspree

7. RoslanSP - 1000cc - RR8 - Red

8. Daifeimao - 1000cc - RR8 - Black

9. Austin - 1000cc - EX-RR7 - HRC

10.Jonest - 1000cc - RR4 - Fortuna - 97474257

11. Rakz - 600cc - RR8 - White

12. Rommel - 1000cc - RR5 - Repsol

13. Saufi - 1000cc - RR4 - Red/White/Blue

14. Ismail - 1000cc - RR9 - Repsol

15. Prasad - 1000cc - RR8 - White

16. BlackHonda - 1000cc - RR5 - Black

17. Shark - 600cc - RR3 - Custom Red

18. Streetrider - 1000cc - RR5 - Repsol

19. bso - 1000cc - RR6 - Red/Black

20. HOLLA - 1000cc - RR5 - Black/Orange

21. vsion - 1000cc - RR5 - Repsol

22. Dean - 1000cc - RR5 - Black/Red/White

23. rstopel - 1000cc -RR7 - Repsol

24. k4rr - 1000cc - RR8 - Custom Red

25. LanceR-Evo - 1000cc - RR8 - Hannspree

26. DemonicSaint - 1000cc - RR5 - Black

27. ritz86 - 1000cc - RR5 - Red/Blue/Grey

28. Matin - 1000cc - RR8 - Black

New or old members pls leave down your update on normal post and i will update it for you. Pls help me so that i can do it better for you guys. I don't wish to miss out anyone.

Hope we can see you Bladers in the coming meet up or outing. Any outing or meet up we will update here...so please feel free to take a look here more often. :) Cheers to all Bladers.

Edited by DenverDino

closing my sale thread liao, most likely gonna keep my blade...

then keep for me the 2 babes, pls reserved for me hor.

1. DenverDino - RR8

2. BlueKiss - RR8

3. Yongster

4. Jonest

5. A-STYLE

6. HOLLA

7. mx_catfish - RR8

8. DaFeiMao - RR8

Last min update.

Please bring along your passport just in case we got nothing to do maybe we will go Kulai for makan.

Picture link attached.