SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

cak

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys...my Shadow has found a new owner !!! Now riding around on a x9...lol...Waiting to confirm whether i need to stay for long overseas,if not necessary, might go for a bigger cruiser !!!

So who's the lucky guy/girl? haha you can still join us for this friday pool outing bro!

Hey Guys...my Shadow has found a new owner !!! Now riding around on a x9...lol...Waiting to confirm whether i need to stay for long overseas,if not necessary, might go for a bigger cruiser !!!

Bikee, wanna come along?

Of course I trust my skills. I ride alone cos I don't trust the competency of the driver next to me.

Friday night Pool party!

(the table, dry kind)

DATE: 4 Mar 2011

MEETING VENUE: Yishun Dam

MEETING TIME: 7 - 730pm

Name List:

1.Cruiserian

2.Jonborah

3.Francis (take us there bro. we'll tail your pipes.)

Bikee? Ariess? Desperado? Shadowclassic97? Sevendust? blackdawn? ONE HEADLIGHT???

Of course I trust my skills. I ride alone cos I don't trust the competency of the driver next to me.

Friday night Pool party!

(the table, dry kind)

Name List:

1.Cruiserian

2.Jonborah

4.Ariess

sgcruisers.blogspot.com

nice meeting you.

Nice meeting you too bro Hydher and what a beautiful shiny steed you got there:cool:.

And that guy from M'sia riding 500cc shaft chopper bike also very friendly...nice meeting too bro.

We should meetup one of this day and i'll bring out my slasher.:):)

:cheers::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Cheers bro. Ride Safe Be Safe Always.:angel: :angel:

Congrats bro! Join us this friday with your X9! Wan? :)

-= Ride to Freedom, Freedom to Ride =-

Name List:

1.Cruiserian

2.Jonborah

4. Bikee

Ariess? Desperado? Shadowclassic97? Sevendust? blackdawn? ONE HEADLIGHT???

Name List:

1.Cruiserian

2.Jonborah

4. Bikee

Wish I could. Have fun guys and always ride safe.

Wish I could. Have fun guys and always ride safe.

Bet you'll beat us flat, considering your countrymen are so good in pool...haha!

Actually, OCC would hv been a good choice to play pool but had closed down. Not sure where can play coz hv not played a long time. But I know that at east coast park Mcdonalds 2nd floor got a pool/snooker hall.There's a pub beside it for those wanting to hv a drink. Bowling ctr juz next building too.

Anyone got better options?

Bet you'll beat us flat, considering your countrymen are so good in pool...haha!

Actually, OCC would hv been a good choice to play pool but had closed down. Not sure where can play coz hv not played a long time. But I know that at east coast park Mcdonalds 2nd floor got a pool/snooker hall.There's a pub beside it for those wanting to hv a drink. Bowling ctr juz next building too.

I used to play pool in college but the last time I picked up a cue stick was 2004. I love bowling too but I've stopped when my regular bowling mates quit playing. It'll be nice to take up these sports again.

Congrats bro! Join us this friday with your X9! Wan? :)

Thx guys...A nice guy bought my Shadow.Maybe i'll invite him to join us one of these days...Regarding this Friday,i'll confirm on Friday itself...Will sms Cruiserian...

Safe Riding Guys !!!

Name List:

1.Cruiserian

2.Jonborah

4. Bikee

Bikee super chiong man.. on friday we meeting up at jalan kayu 10pm also right? maybe i come join u peeps at YD with my TA200? can can?

JOSHUA

class2B -26/2/09

class 2A -27/7/10

class 3 - 6/1/11

class 2 - 30/8/12

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad44/jtzx/Image0020_JROT42b4_edited.gif?t=1246004022

has any1 tried the BMW grips yet?

duno whether suitable looks wise for cruisers....

any idea?

Have you tried the Avon grips? They look similar to Kuryakin ISO grips but much affordable.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/jim3553/Post%20Pics/Avongrips.jpg

It comes with a throttle sleeve and can be fitted with a throttle Boss too. US$59 at http://www.cruisercustomizing.com

Edited by One Headlight

Wow these grips look nice.. looks like it grips well too.

Have you tried the Avon grips? They look similar to Kuryakin ISO grips but much affordable.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v671/jim3553/Post%20Pics/Avongrips.jpg

It comes with a throttle sleeve and can be fitted with a throttle Boss too. US$59 at http://www.cruisercustomizing.com

Actually that sounds good, though I don't know where the pool place is.