SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gila Gila Gilera Khakis

rastadan31

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lolz if our bike is like tamiya good sia.... confirm can win S4 or haya anytime

ua im trying to find a way to put the 4 balancer poles so corner easy.. jus grind the cornering metal barriers..:thumb:

-death is a promise from god at birth-

-everyone dies, but only some lived-

Yooooo.... ppl!!!! wats happenin lately khahaha!!! btw i wana say thanx to the giler2 geng for helpin me yest.. esp to wan and adan... thanxs again Bros...:thumb: :thumb:

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs13/150/f/2007/103/9/d/Acisum_ganja__s_logo_by_enriii.png

" Herb Is The Healing Of A Nation, Alcohol Is The Destruction “

- Bob Marley -

-

WAH ITS LIKE AS IF THEY NOT HAPPY WITH OUR BIKE.. HAHAHA BT TOO BAD WE R RUNNERS AFTER AL.. WE CAN OUTRUN ANYONE WE WANT... =)

whoa peepz rileks lah.. kidding only lah.. im not being snobbish or anythg aite.. it was juz a joke made to poke fun at the thread only... ok2.. PUBLIC APOLOGY: scootard12 is super sorry for whatever he said.. im juz joking with my words.n to TS1, yes i cannot even outrun u.n i admit im not a racer after all.n i cant outrun a haya nor can i outrun a super4 at top speed.i cannot even outrun a fellow runner.so forgive me all.im just trying to kid around.not be serious abt it.so for all those who were unhappy wid my words, I AM SO SORRY.

..sCooter tUning is nOt a cRime..

..kiLLing iNnocent Lives iN tHe mIddLe eAst is a cRime..

..eNd aLL waRs in tHe wOrLd..

smlm lu gi msq tengok wayang kepe?[/QUOTe

yup went to watch Iron Man with my fiancee and her nephews. eh kenapa tak tegur aku ah...kau masih hutang aku kau nya ERS ....

:bow: ~ No DrEaM Is ToO BiG~:gun:

whoa peepz rileks lah.. kidding only lah.. im not being snobbish or anythg aite.. it was juz a joke made to poke fun at the thread only... ok2.. PUBLIC APOLOGY: scootard12 is super sorry for whatever he said.. im juz joking with my words.n to TS1, yes i cannot even outrun u.n i admit im not a racer after all.n i cant outrun a haya nor can i outrun a super4 at top speed.i cannot even outrun a fellow runner.so forgive me all.im just trying to kid around.not be serious abt it.so for all those who were unhappy wid my words, I AM SO SORRY.n kudos to yan.guess now i noe y u were speeding away yesterday.

No worries dude...

Yooooo.... ppl!!!! wats happenin lately khahaha!!! btw i wana say thanx to the giler2 geng for helpin me yest.. esp to wan and adan... thanxs again Bros...:thumb: :thumb:

No worries...we shall assist and help one another and that should be the spirit.

http://www.it.gilera.com/media/1s.jpg

Just a face lift so dun expect much diff.

It is call the Runner ST200 same 200cc 4stroke piaggio leader engine

I hate dat ugly windscreen but the additional fairing does look gd to me..n finally they decided to change the expensive runner mirrors to something "cheaper"...n a funny looking tail rack

Is this the one? :confused:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

i dun think so.. its does not look inverted fork to me..

I'm not sure about the inverted fork though.. this is because, the original runner SP/FXR comes with the inverted ones but due to some reasons, it was changed to the conventional ones as these ones could be serviced easily unlike the inverted types. Unless they have already found a way to get the inverted ones serviced, then i don't think the new ones does comes with it. :cheeky:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

I'm not sure about the inverted fork though.. this is because, the original runner SP/FXR comes with the inverted ones but due to some reasons, it was changed to the conventional ones as these ones could be serviced easily unlike the inverted types. Unless they have already found a way to get the inverted ones serviced, then i don't think the new ones does comes with it. :cheeky:

ic.. i jus wana see hows the outlook of it.. the colour tone all...

*Part Of It *

ic.. i jus wana see hows the outlook of it.. the colour tone all...

It might look like the one above though :smile: Maybe our bro brembo can verify this for us? :cheeky:

whoa peepz rileks lah.. kidding only lah.. im not being snobbish or anythg aite.. it was juz a joke made to poke fun at the thread only... ok2.. PUBLIC APOLOGY: scootard12 is super sorry for whatever he said.. im juz joking with my words.n to TS1, yes i cannot even outrun u.n i admit im not a racer after all.n i cant outrun a haya nor can i outrun a super4 at top speed.i cannot even outrun a fellow runner.so forgive me all.im just trying to kid around.not be serious abt it.so for all those who were unhappy wid my words, I AM SO SORRY.

Don't worry bro, hahaha i'm sure most of us are okay with it but just that some other people might be too sensitive against this. Relaxxxxx laaaaa....maybe you interperate your joke the way u didn't mean to. BUT DON'T WORRY. WHO DOESN'T WANT A FAST BIKE?! Slowly la, i'm also a newbie.

[

smlm lu gi msq tengok wayang kepe?[/QUOTe

yup went to watch Iron Man with my fiancee and her nephews. eh kenapa tak tegur aku ah...kau masih hutang aku kau nya ERS ....

hehehe.. aku tengok ironman pun.. but 7pm.. SUPERB MOVIE.. Tink got part 2..

-death is a promise from god at birth-

-everyone dies, but only some lived-