SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gila Gila Gilera Khakis

rastadan31

eh jin... takde keje lain per.. kacau aku giraffe..? skali aku backhand kao baru tau...

Giraffe ....eh giraffe pandai cakap eh...oh nie giraffe educated lar nie ye...nanti aku tel AVA dgn ZOO suruh tangkap giraffe escape from legal custody ....ha ha ha:cheers:

:bow: ~ No DrEaM Is ToO BiG~:gun:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmm korang on wed nite ape plans?

kalau aku join after 9 ok?

ade commitment sikit arh... hehhee

Commitment ke gie jumpa ehem ehem...sure can meet up even at 5am in the morning ....no worries just give a buzz and check where we are and thereafter you can meet us up at the said location...:angel:

Pelan2 kayuh lah nampaknye. Tukar transmission kau tu bicycle pedals. Aku rase baru pipe tu sampai. Kau dah deposit duit?

bicycle pedal eh....deposit on next week monday ...as the guy will be out of the country and will only be back on monday

Commitment ke gie jumpa ehem ehem...sure can meet up even at 5am in the morning ....no worries just give a buzz and check where we are and thereafter you can meet us up at the said location...:angel:

5am eh? itu jam jin dah masuk tido.. shift duty da habis... giliran setan2 pagi pulak... haha

~เมดสินไทยà¹à¸¥à¸™à¸”์ à¹à¸”นดินไทยเรา~

true. i cannot understand also..:angel:

ALEPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" I rather be a racer for a moment than be a spectator for a lifetime. " :thumb:

Y125z, Vespa, Wave, WR, KTM,Tzm, Gilera 06, Suzuki Raider, Wave again, Suzuki Raider Again,

Mitsubishi Colt & Mitsubishi Lancer EX, Volvo XC 90 (Coming)

a) Michelin Pilot Sport

b) Michelin Gold Standard

c) Diamond

d) Sava

e) Pirelli

f) Kenda

g) Battlax[/quote

hey bro, michelin gold standard for e rear wheel around how much ah pricing..

btw im e guy who duduk pat auntie ngan kau smalam.haha..tngu seat cam tunggu durian jatuh.

running on ice.

http://wikiriders.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/him3.jpg

a) Michelin Pilot Sport

b) Michelin Gold Standard

c) Diamond

d) Sava

e) Pirelli

f) Kenda

g) Battlax[/quote

hey bro, michelin gold standard for e rear wheel around how much ah pricing..

btw im e guy who duduk pat auntie ngan kau smalam.haha..tngu seat cam tunggu durian jatuh.

Ha ha ha ...michelin gold standard ..Ah boy the cheapest..selling @$60....erm Tai hin $80 - $85

Ha ha ha ...michelin gold standard ..Ah boy the cheapest..selling @$60....erm Tai hin $80 - $85

aha ok...tanks bro...

running on ice.

http://wikiriders.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/him3.jpg

hi guys, juz wanna chk...how much petrol u all can pump in?

mine onli can reach 7.2L the most..n run onli 170-180KM...

is it normal? i read some post,it can run up to 200+KM...

and how do i noe..if i hv hit the reserve??is it when the amber light led on??

mine reserve light come on at around 175-180km/h but still can continue riding till around 220km/h.... the last time i pumped 9.4L of petrol into my bike... dunno how and y it can happen lolz

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/evilben_85/evil.jpg

Piaggio Typhoon 125 - FW596E

Yamaha X1-S - FY5414D

Gilera Runner VXR 200 - FBB4445P

XR400 - FP5404E

DRZ400SM - FBB9987J

hi guys, juz wanna chk...how much petrol u all can pump in?

mine onli can reach 7.2L the most..n run onli 170-180KM...

is it normal? i read some post,it can run up to 200+KM...

and how do i noe..if i hv hit the reserve??is it when the amber light led on??

Bro, yours is which model? Hitting reserve..well most of us check the fuel consumption and level by judging on the mileage. Mileage also depends on the mod that you have done on the bike and also the riding style of individual. Mine a 07 model with an open POD, suprisingly i could reach 230Km on a 8.5 - 8.7 Ltrs. A 07 Model full tank could fill 9 litres of fuel inclusive of reserve.;)

mine reserve light come on at around 175-180km/h but still can continue riding till around 220km/h.... the last time i pumped 9.4L of petrol into my bike... dunno how and y it can happen lolz

I did pump once 9.5 litre of fuel at a Johor Bahru petrol station, but i guess the pump was rigged...as my mileage was only 150km

Bro, yours is which model? Hitting reserve..well most of us check the fuel consumption and level by judging on the mileage. Mileage also depends on the mod that you have done on the bike and also the riding style of individual. Mine a 07 model with an open POD, suprisingly i could reach 230Km on a 8.5 - 8.7 Ltrs. A 07 Model full tank could fill 9 litres of fuel inclusive of reserve.;)

mine is a late aug 06 bike..

but i tried to pump ..the most is got is 7.2L...i din mod anything yet..guess is still fully stock...coz juz got it a week plus ago..

yesterday went n chk...found some water in the tank..all drain out..then today went pump full tank...7L..max!! duno wat went wrg..

plus i seldom whack the bike..normal riding 80-90km

will a racing clutch affect the FC?

thanks bro..for the reply..

oh..meaning...i can still ride even the amber light comes on???my comes in ard the same as urs...170-180Km...wic mean ard 2 bars on the indicator...

mine is a late aug 06 bike..

but i tried to pump ..the most is got is 7.2L...i din mod anything yet..guess is still fully stock...coz juz got it a week plus ago..

yesterday went n chk...found some water in the tank..all drain out..then today went pump full tank...7L..max!! duno wat went wrg..

plus i seldom whack the bike..normal riding 80-90km

will a racing clutch affect the FC?

thanks bro..for the reply..

there is so many things that might affect your fuel consumption, riding style, tyre pressure, carburettor jettings and settings and even a minor mod could affect the FC...just naming a few la. Erm..you probably wanna drain all your fuel again and do a full service on the bike. Ie: setting and cleaning up the carburettor/change of engine oil/change of belting.

oh..meaning...i can still ride even the amber light comes on???my comes in ard the same as urs...170-180Km...wic mean ard 2 bars on the indicator...

yup you can still ride on...its just an idicator to tell you that your fuel level is low, normally its has abt 1.5 to 2 litres of fuel still in it. Thats why mileage is the best way to judge for yr fuel consumption

mine 07 too... so how much full tank can hold? some say 8.7 inlcude reserve now u say 9? :cheeky:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/evilben_85/evil.jpg

Piaggio Typhoon 125 - FW596E

Yamaha X1-S - FY5414D

Gilera Runner VXR 200 - FBB4445P

XR400 - FP5404E

DRZ400SM - FBB9987J