SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Megelli 125 r

Unagi

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technical Specifications

Cylinders Single Cylinder, Ceramic Coated

Bore x Stroke (mm) 56.5 x 49.5

Displacement (cc) 124.1

Compression Ratio 10:1

Compressor (kgf/cm2) 12±2

Carburettor Type Mikuni

Idle Speed (RPM) 1400±100

Valve Train SOHC

Maximum Power (Hp/RPM) 11/8500

Maximum Torque (N.m./RPM) 9.0/7500

Lubrication System Forced and Wet Sump

Fuel Grade Unleaded

Clutch Wet Type and Multi-Plates

Transmission 5 Speed Gear Change

Gear Shift Pattern 1-N-2-3-4-5

Ignition System C.D.I.

Starter System Electrical Start

Body Specifications

Main Frame A12 Multi Twin Spar Trellis Configuration

Rear Swing-Arm T6 Aluminium Trellis with forged dropouts

Out-Riggers T6 Aluminium forged

Steering Stem Twin Plate Bearing Carrier (upper & lower)

Yokes T6 Aluminium Forged

Front Forks Conventional

Rear Shock Fast Ace

Seat Height 800mm

Wheel Base 1349.6mm

Wheel Size Front T9 Aluminium Rim 17: 2.75

Wheel Size Rear T9 Aluminium Rim 17: 3.5

Tyre Size Front CST 100/70-17 TL

Tyre Size Rear CST 130/70-17 TL

Final Drive Cushioned

Net Weight 110Kg approx.

Technical specification subject to change without notice.

nice bike man ..

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q255/punkchenko/1_540916461l1.jpg

yun leong ngo cheh yat sam pat kei fung chung ngoi chi yau

yau wui pat yau yat tin wui tit tow

As some of you may have realised, this is a motorcycle equipped with a 4-stroke engine, so don't expect it to fly like your SP, KR, TZM, RS, Mito etc etc.

With 11 horses and 9 Nm of torque, unofficial figures are that it can reach a top speed of between 95-125 km/h.

For more information, you may visit Megelli's official website: http://www.megelli.com/home.html

look like a mini Ducati ...

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o22/fba8485c/n687922172_4603.jpg

万般带ä¸èµ° ... 唯有业éšèº«

As some of you may have realised, this is a motorcycle equipped with a 4-stroke engine, so don't expect it to fly like your SP, KR, TZM, RS, Mito etc etc.

With 11 horses and 9 Nm of torque, unofficial figures are that it can reach a top speed of between 95-125 km/h.

For more information, you may visit Megelli's official website: http://www.megelli.com/home.html

top speed of 95 - 125?! isnt it like low...way too low

Officially qualified rider 25/06/08

First bike - [Daelim Roadwin X5] 2008-2010

Current - [Honda CB400 Revo] 2012-?

Future - [Kawasaki Z1000 SX]

I've been eyeing this bike since its launch last December... surprisingly I couldn't find any infomation in SBF.

Allow me then, to share this beauty with you guys :angel:

(Also available in 50cc. :cheeky: )

ya its a nice bike..just happen to saw this just few hours ago..i might change my decision of getting a R125 and get this instead. (Budget ah) Saw on a web saying its selling less than £2000..hopefully its cheap enuf in Sg. But e bph and e max spd mentioned above put me off abit..hmm :sian:

there's a thread saying tt someone had alr order it from some bike shop but didn't mention where... saying to cost 9k++, onroad 10k...i really like tt bike alot..but considering e cost of it and its a 15bhp 4 stroke bike..most ppl would likely to go for rs125. but to me..i've got to support e bike thru NS so might have to pass

look like a mini Ducati ...

Yeah that's exactly what I like about this bike.:lovestruck:

ya its a nice bike..just happen to saw this just few hours ago..i might change my decision of getting a R125 and get this instead. (Budget ah) Saw on a web saying its selling less than £2000..hopefully its cheap enuf in Sg. But e bph and e max spd mentioned above put me off abit..hmm :sian:

R125 is my first choice... after the Megelli :D

I :pray: hope that this bike really comes to SG... in future we'll have mini DUKEs and mini R6s on the roads :lol:

The low horsepower is probably due to the low compression ratio... although it does somewhat makes up for it with its low weight. I'm fine with that, but what really bugs me is that it only has 5 gears... :sian:

Yeah that's exactly what I like about this bike.:lovestruck:

R125 is my first choice... after the Megelli :D

I :pray: hope that this bike really comes to SG... in future we'll have mini DUKEs and mini R6s on the roads :lol:

The low horsepower is probably due to the low compression ratio... although it does somewhat makes up for it with its low weight. I'm fine with that, but what really bugs me is that it only has 5 gears... :sian:

haha 5 gears..e rest are having 6 huh. Tts alot in spd lost including e low horse power and max spd it can produce, it might be just good enuf for city riding like how ppl said for a R125. Heavy traffics in SG wun make a fast bike go to its potential unless gg neighbourhood countries to try it out. Hopefully some changes will be made when it landed in SG..more horse power for it will be good:bouncefire:

haha 5 gears..e rest are having 6 huh. Tts alot in spd lost including e low horse power and max spd it can produce, it might be just good enuf for city riding like how ppl said for a R125. Heavy traffics in SG wun make a fast bike go to its potential unless gg neighbourhood countries to try it out. Hopefully some changes will be made when it landed in SG..more horse power for it will be good:bouncefire:

Well, speed loss is really the least of my concerns. I'm more worried about fuel consumption if the gears are not properly matched. Here's what I've found:

Primary Reduction 4.059

Gear Ratio

1st 2.769 (36/13)

2nd 1.722 (32/17)

3rd 1.318 (28/20)

4th 1.125 (26/23)

5th 0.962 (24/25)

Final Reduction 2.375 (38/16)

wds e ratio mean? tt (**/**) i saw many of those gear stuff...but dun really understand how it work

It is simply the number of teeth that the 2 gears which are meshed together (inside your gearbox) have. Ratios are not really important to the average consumer like you and I (actually it's because we can't do much about it) but it does affect the fuel consumption, acceleration, top speed, etc.

Anyway, you'll be disappointed to know that it won't accelerate as quick or top out as high as the R125 :(

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

actually, I've seen the bike outisde the stretch of bike shops outside GHC, near mah motors.

That was last year I think? The bike is assemble in UK I think. but engine is a taiwan origin. Think it's a kymco engine, which was then a honda clone under license.