SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

PaintBall

Judd

looking at the 2000 round with 400 bucks...if only we can get 10 ppl it will cost us bout 40 bucks per pax for the round. Each person will get 200 rounds...

i'm in!!!i will start the ball rolling...will be on a sunday...at orchid country club

1.davidtoh83

2. Z^^kia

3. jB

4. Shawn-- (Sat morning possible?)

5. Luqman (i'll go provided i got cash...:angel:)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can lend u my spare no.4....mine is size M....can fit mah??....but i must hitch a ride frm u la....:angel:

cos i not riding....:angel:

wear the long pants also la...den more shiok mah....u not scared dirty wan....:angel:

bro i'll take up your offer ;) since i'm staying near you, batok :D normally i wear L for loose fitting..M should be ok ba..since M is adult M and not teenager M :angel: oh ya we're going to JB side right? my passport less than 3 mth valid still can go or not ar? i went in few time to pump petrol can leh..hmm think have to go update asap just in case.. anyone wanna keep in contact with me can add me msn [email protected]

1,0000 paintball will be overkilling for 20 person.

Each round (5V5 basis) , 80-100 paint ball will be more than sufficient. Will be exhausted after 2-3 rounds man.

Anyway it is possible to buy 2000 rounds first.

additional round can be purchase from the marshall on the spot during game and 'orr-tang' first when and as you need to.

Hey dude, what's the pricing there lyk? For example, the cost of the entrance fee and the pricings for additional ammo? Got any catering?

Opss, you're the legalize airsofter. Pistol shooting right?

I am looking for kaki to pair with me to join a JB airsoft team. Pure airsoft game, wear military gear, AEG rifles and occasionally having a inter-state game held in KL.

that 1 called skirmishing liao...

sounds fun to me! drop me details pls.. :thumb:

http://www.helpryans.com/images/banner1.gif
Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....

i can lend u my spare no.4....mine is size M....can fit mah??....but i must hitch a ride frm u la....:angel:

cos i not riding....:angel:

wear the long pants also la...den more shiok mah....u not scared dirty wan....:angel:

must wear the boots as well! more garang! :cheeky::cheeky:

Stock is good...Choose your weapon wisely and enjoy it...you can have all the $$$$ to mod and in the end you can't make full use of it....

i'm having 1 session this sunday at OCC! cant wait to shoot elephant! HAHAHA!!!

must wear the boots as well! more garang!

caterpillar metal toe boots perhaps :p checking with my dad see if he has no.4 left after so many years of reservice..:cheeky:

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s97/redsevens/LOGOS%20BANNERS/redsevensbanner2.gif

Anyone want to join our paintball session in JB? Much cheaper than playing in SG

We'll teach you hot to play and organise games etc for free - all you have to pay is your paint and gear.

Email me for more information

[email protected]

http://www.redsevenspaintball.com/clinic.html

info for the above link

Cost per pax: SIN$50.00 per pax.

You will receive 250 paintballs, a rental paintball marker (gun), unlimited CO2 tank refill.

Went to a paintball during my NS days at Amoy Quee camp.

Best thing is, it was free. Haha.

Though, its not as good as the one offered at Orchid Country Club though.

Apr 05' - Sept 06': Honda AG 200 / Honda CB 750 / Honda VFR 800

Jan 06' - Feb 07' : Phantom TA 150 / Mar 07' - May 08'Suzuki GSX 400 RP / May 08' - XXXX : Fazer 6 S2 08'

Trips Done So Far

> Kukup/Malacca/Kota Tinggi (GSX-08) >Bekok&Labis Waterfall/Desaru/Hatyai/Koh Samui/Phuket/Krabi (FzR 6: 7/2-14/2 09)

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s97/redsevens/LOGOS%20BANNERS/redsevensbanner2.gif

Anyone want to join our paintball session in JB? Much cheaper than playing in SG

We'll teach you hot to play and organise games etc for free - all you have to pay is your paint and gear.

Email me for more information

[email protected]

http://www.redsevenspaintball.com/clinic.html

Wow, sounds good! Do i have to organise to come in a group? Or can i come with 3- 4 person?

"When you use your index finger to point at a problem, there are 3 fingers of yours, discreetly pointing at yourself"

Went to a paintball during my NS days at Amoy Quee camp.

Best thing is, it was free. Haha.

Though, its not as good as the one offered at Orchid Country Club though.

Orchard country club kind of paintball are much better. The paintballs are bigger and there's clear indication being shot at (got paint on you). Whereas the M4 version in Singapore discovery centre, the shot are less obvious.

Sometime cant even see the paint on your part of body being shot at. + need to reload + 20 rounds per mag only + freaking expensive for ammo + rifle keep on IA (Need to slap mag) + when loading, rounds drop off. *wasted*.

"When you use your index finger to point at a problem, there are 3 fingers of yours, discreetly pointing at yourself"

Nope, not really kan chiongness that causes all this.

Those who played there, will understand what im talking about. When you tune the m4 right side, the rounds will fall off from the rifle. And when you remove your magazine, AGAIN the rounds will fall off. Once it hit the ground you cant pick up and load it again. It will be considered dirty and not useable.

You blast auto, the magazine will finish up in 2 sec. There goes your $15 per magazine with 20 rounds. IA drill was because the rounds dont feed in the bolt carrier and its keep on repenting.

So in short, OCC paintball or airsoft are much better.

looking at the 2000 round with 400 bucks...if only we can get 10 ppl it will cost us bout 40 bucks per pax for the round. Each person will get 200 rounds...

i'm in!!!i will start the ball rolling...will be on a sunday...at orchid country club

1.davidtoh83

2. Z^^kia

3. jB

Shish. Tt sounds pretty bad. SDC so jialat sia. Received news that sdc's 'crossfire' paintball now dont cater to individual booking liao. They now only do for corporate packages. As in, those kind like teambuliding events and leadership kind of stuffs. The price is like $250 per head.

1.davidtoh83

2. Z^^kia

3. jB

Hey dude, what's the pricing there lyk? For example, the cost of the entrance fee and the pricings for additional ammo? Got any catering?

you can call them up to check for more detail.

No Entrance fee to SDC.

Strictly By reservation/booking only. No walk in.

Catering for cooperate event/team building i believe they do that as well.

åƒé‡‘难买早知é“.......

hey guys,

im going with my frens to 1 paintball park in jb tml...about 20 mins drive frm the causeway.

anybody interested to join? all fun players only....so dun be too serious

can either leave a msg here or pm me.

time : saturday 01/09/07 after 12pm as the park is booked in the morning

attire : long sleeve, pants and covered shoes (recommended)

cost : estimated 300 rm for 1 box x 2k pellets (inclusive equipment, mask, field etc). if not enough, can always get 1 more box x 2k pellets at 300rm

meetup location : to be confirmed

lets see how many ppl are interested and confirmed first...as this is quite last minute.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...