SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Yamaha FZ150I

Should be fi pump

Sent from my SHV-E250S using Tapatalk

Cannot detect petrol?

After a while ok already.

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

Just went to M1 motoring to trade my jupiter mx with 2009 model fz150i...the reason is because of it 12ltr tank and abit more power and confortable sitting posture...any share on standard mod like cdi or acessories pls update here thanks...

how much you got ur 2009 FZ150I for?

mine is also 2009 model

Anyone know where got sell cheap clutch/brake lever for FZ150i? Include installation please.

Just trade my bike and pay installment for 180 fo 24month....the bike machine is around 3k plus...

aren't ur jupiter suppose to worth more than FZ150I?

still must pay them?

Go johor. U need change alot of things before getting the bike running right. 1st is the ecu. 2nd is the injectors, big bore and high cam. 3rd is gpr exhaust 4rd with be dyno

FZ150I seems like not v common in SG..

just wondering if keep on start bike using electric start will be bad for the bike in the long run?

working part time despatch so most of the time can start bike 5-6 times in an hour.

Its okay. But try cooling it down properly before starting. Use kick start where possible to prolong the coil. Use good coolant and mineral eo but change every 3weeks recommended by me ^^. I change every 1 week cos I ride high speed and drag gear from time to time ^^

Its okay. But try cooling it down properly before starting. Use kick start where possible to prolong the coil. Use good coolant and mineral eo but change every 3weeks recommended by me ^^. I change every 1 week cos I ride high speed and drag gear from time to time ^^

how often you change coolant? bought 2nd hand and haven't changed yet. you every week change EO!?!?

Check every 6ths mths or so for coolant. If it turn bad. Just change it. It cheaper to change good coolant than having a corroded radiator. Eo every week because I drag ma. Spark see my taillight ^^ but need to change eo only. Downside ^^

Check every 6ths mths or so for coolant. If it turn bad. Just change it. It cheaper to change good coolant than having a corroded radiator. Eo every week because I drag ma. Spark see my taillight ^^ but need to change eo only. Downside ^^

every week change EO, but mileage about how much? and costs how much?

yeah i think i go check my coolant when i'm due for next servicing.