SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Yamaha FZ150I

I service my bike myself. So only eo price only ^^ coolant can be check by removing the right side fairing and opening the radiator cap. If u wan u can come to my place for a diy session ^^

Sent from my SHV-E250S using Tapatalk

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I service my bike myself. So only eo price only ^^ coolant can be check by removing the right side fairing and opening the radiator cap. If u wan u can come to my place for a diy session ^^

you use what EO? and how much?

where's ur location?

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

I am using idemishu eo. It 15 dollars and worth every penny. Thicker than castrol and better power response. Tampines bro.

i see... every week $15, 1 mth also $60 already.

i seldom whack the bike, can get 42km-45km/litre

wah that's far, i'm at the other side of the island :(

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

??? I wack mine 45km~50km/ltr. Try changing eo yrself. U will save labour fees. Its okay la for me. I care for my fz150 ^^

wah! you keep on redline the bike ah?

sometimes quite lazy leh... recently came upon a mobile bike servicing

motul 300V + spark plug + Oil fliter + service at my location = only $40..

if not i normally go unique and take their $20 EO package

Is up to u which eo u wanna use. But I use mineral ^^ I redline all the gears except for 1st.

redline all the way still can get so good FC?

Yup. I show it to my friend riding ybr, he was shocked too. Maybe meter spoil. Haha

YBR is another good bike...

so what are the things that we need to take care of? EO/Plug/Oil fliter?

do you service ur fuel injector? and u pump petrol in JB?

Eo for me every 2~3weeks okay la. Filter every 3service interval. Plug depending on the conditon. But I change mine every 2~3 services

Fuel injector was replaced one time before I took over, but heard from my mechanic is not needed. Pump only 95 shell or esso. Jb I pump 97 shell.^^

but do you travel alot?

no wonder..

what's ur average mileage per mth? mine about 1k

I never really see mileage bro. I only check the consumption. Den reset counter thats all.

i see, but seems like not much people active here or not much singaporean riding FZ150

The reason of fz150i not being popular is because we have fz16 and r15 in our market here. Malaysia doesnt. But ppl in malaysia love their fz alot. I try chasing their I cant even catch up. Very pai seh. Fz16 overall isnt as good as fz150i when my fz16 friend tried my fz150i.

The reason of fz150i not being popular is because we have fz16 and r15 in our market here. Malaysia doesnt. But ppl in malaysia love their fz alot. I try chasing their I cant even catch up. Very pai seh. Fz16 overall isnt as good as fz150i when my fz16 friend tried my fz150i.

fz16 seems to be more popular...

even their kups also powerful one leh

I find that fz150i is more good to ride....but sad ...just two day come out shop then kena problem already like starter cannot use ...morning can start normally..after werk wanna start can but idling will slowly becoming lower and engine die..keep repeating also the same...

Go johor. U need change alot of things before getting the bike running right. 1st is the ecu. 2nd is the injectors, big bore and high cam. 3rd is gpr exhaust 4rd with be dyno

Bro..if let say i just want to make my bike smooth and light aceleration,just to mod other thing except the engine, what is recomended best?

I find that fz150i is more good to ride....but sad ...just two day come out shop then kena problem already like starter cannot use ...morning can start normally..after werk wanna start can but idling will slowly becoming lower and engine die..keep repeating also the same...

Check the battery voltage if it weak. If nt complain to shop

Bro..if let say i just want to make my bike smooth and light aceleration,just to mod other thing except the engine, what is recomended best?

Up spocket size for the rear. Currently wad u using bro?