SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Yamaha FZ150I

3k+ for a 4year old bike worth it?

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got a Question for fellows FZ 150I rider, just change my Sprocket chain whole set now i Rpm is higher than normal i ride at 90 k/m and the RPM is about 7-8 before change it below. It is because i change the sprocket or the clutch plate is worn out? Thanks

Got a Question for fellows FZ 150I rider, just change my Sprocket chain whole set now i Rpm is higher than normal i ride at 90 k/m and the RPM is about 7-8 before change it below. It is because i change the sprocket or the clutch plate is worn out? Thanks

Bro, u need to drop yr rear spocket, wad the rear spocket size now? If possible drop 1 size.

Sent from my SM-T215 using Tapatalk

Bro, u need to drop yr rear spocket, wad the rear spocket size now? If possible drop 1 size.

Sent from my SM-T215 using Tapatalk

Yes I think you are correct. change to a sinnob sprocket but forget to ask size lah. Maybe used it for another month if I feel not suitable change to a new one again any taker who need to change to new sprocket I give discount. Thanks for the info.

I have check why is my RPM is higher the cause is when i change the new sprocket the front was change to 14T the stock is 15T still trying whether is good or not. I feel the pickup is much better now but worry fuel consumption is high any of you guys is using 14T on your bike? Thanks

Just got this bike..

what EO are you guys using?

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

I've tried several brands, most seem fine. Even the cheap castrol 20w40 also still manageable. I settled for Chex 9000 10w50 with Iridium sparkplug and Engine Ice for coolant since maintenance was so cheap for this bike..haha

how often you change the coolant?

Hi guys,

anybody tried to change their headlight to FZ16 kind and also change their odometer to koso meter? like electronic kind? Can post pics of it? thinking of changing my headlight and odometer

Possible. But its gonna cost u alot as need alot of time in wiring and modifications.

Sent from my SHV-E250S using Tapatalk

Hi guys,

anybody tried to change their headlight to FZ16 kind and also change their odometer to koso meter? like electronic kind? Can post pics of it? thinking of changing my headlight and odometer

Your fz is which one? Diamond or round? No need to change la..haha. Quite nice already. You change the bulb to white light lor at most. Few dollars only.

The rest will cost a lot, not worth it. You can go motordiam replace the meter LED inside also. Also few dollars only. Good enough ;)

IG: @adrielwrites

First day riding this bike to work..

More powerful and stable than wave but i seems to be changing gears at 5.5k - 6k rpm all the time..

hope it's ok :(

• 2 weeks later...

You all know start bike got yellow and red light right?

If the yellow light takes awhile to disappear means what? What does that means?

You all know start bike got yellow and red light right?

If the yellow light takes awhile to disappear means what? What does that means?