SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gather all ZX 636 rider

tkjacko78

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went down Republic motor to wash my Sup4..I must say they did a pretty gd job. 2 guys spend about 40 mins and made sure it's clean. Cost : $15 There are very few shops doing bike wash anyway and this is 1 guy u can thrust your bikes with.... Those wanna try washing there, give him a call before going.

Republic motor - Shun li - Kaki Bukit - Rudy HP:84003867

Went down Republic motor to wash my Sup4..I must say they did a pretty gd job. 2 guys spend about 40 mins and made sure it's clean. Cost : $15 There are very few shops doing bike wash anyway and this is 1 guy u can thrust your bikes with.... Those wanna try washing there, give him a call before going.

Republic motor - Shun li - Kaki Bukit - Rudy HP:84003867

I tink u wash urself betta rite? I pay u wash my bike can? Hahak....

I tink u wash urself betta rite? I pay u wash my bike can? Hahak....

Hey mike, we must appreciate good service from bike shops and promote em.... even if it's just a bike wash. there ar so many mothafu...... out there giving crappy service and talking bullshit as though they know so much.... about bikes but the problems never get settled... only big hole in the pocket and a waste of time...... ha ha... so...... cheers to all the bike shops and mechanics that give us gd service.....

Hey mike, we must appreciate good service from bike shops and promote em.... even if it's just a bike wash. there ar so many mothafu...... out there giving crappy service and talking bullshit as though they know so much.... about bikes but the problems never get settled... only big hole in the pocket and a waste of time...... ha ha... so...... cheers to all the bike shops and mechanics that give us gd service.....

Power lah bro...

Just a thought, is anyone interested if I can get bridgeport tyre valves at est. sgd25 a pair w/o installation? I'm not earning out of it, but will only get this pricing if I can get confirmed 10 pairs.

2b: mito, 2a: rvf, 2: 06 zx-6r

Bro monsteramy, hw was track? Hw's the tyre?

tyre was good, need to take out my header n put back my stock one back til i cn fund for a pc.. still rode like ****

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn154/m0nster_amy/CIMG7800-1.jpg

!!!!!! BaRneY I'm aFtEr UuUuUuUuU!!!!!!!!

Just a thought, is anyone interested if I can get bridgeport tyre valves at est. sgd25 a pair w/o installation? I'm not earning out of it, but will only get this pricing if I can get confirmed 10 pairs.

whats the use for?

MUSIC IS LIFE. LIVE A FUN ONE. LISTEN TO SKA

• 3 weeks later...
thanks!!!! hope u can be a part of the team too bro...

can't commit to this at the moment bro... wen I've got the time, I will inform our (09) brother....