SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gather all ZX 636 rider

tkjacko78

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can let u use. Next round we switch bike ah. Cos I'm nt so fast so I use the 09 also no point. Hahak!

confirm uh?? i really wanna try dat bike leii.. only not enuf money to get it for myself for now

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn154/m0nster_amy/CIMG7800-1.jpg

!!!!!! BaRneY I'm aFtEr UuUuUuUuU!!!!!!!!

Wah!! Sounds interesting to have more Kawa on the grid.. Hmmmm.. Shall i??

u r riding a kawa urself.. only not riding for the BRS... now i got sumone riding kawa to look up to... wakkaka

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn154/m0nster_amy/CIMG7800-1.jpg

!!!!!! BaRneY I'm aFtEr UuUuUuUuU!!!!!!!!

Wah!! Sounds interesting to have more Kawa on the grid.. Hmmmm.. Shall i??

The doctor has spoken. I believe next round u will b playing using ur kawa. Wld love to see u on the grid. Fast rider on a fast bike. Power ah bro. The hondas will hv prob catching up wif u areadi for sure. Bro, ah yong told me u getting race fairings for ur bike. Mane leh dapat?

The doctor has spoken. I believe next round u will b playing using ur kawa. Wld love to see u on the grid. Fast rider on a fast bike. Power ah bro. The hondas will hv prob catching up wif u areadi for sure. Bro, ah yong told me u getting race fairings for ur bike. Mane leh dapat?

Not sure if I can race in pg round 2.. Too close to mss lah.. My focus is on mss.. Btw the fairing gmax got for me.. The link from eBay will cost u arnd 1500 with shipping plus the tail use back original seat.. U shud look for something that allow u to use race seat sponge.. Call gmax n enquire with them lah..

http://photos-519.friendster.com/e1/photos/91/53/29333519/29650247456167l.jpg

Not sure if I can race in pg round 2.. Too close to mss lah.. My focus is on mss.. Btw the fairing gmax got for me.. The link from eBay will cost u arnd 1500 with shipping plus the tail use back original seat.. U shud look for something that allow u to use race seat sponge.. Call gmax n enquire with them lah..

Can2... Thx alot for ur info...

Hi bros. Would like to ask if you guys know where can get the pole light bulbs for 636? Green colored ones. LED or incandescent also can. Thanks!

@shaf: Hi bro, nice meeting you that day. =)

Edited by yanwei

2b: mito, 2a: rvf, 2: 06 zx-6r

Hi bros. Would like to ask if you guys know where can get the pole light bulbs for 636? Green colored ones. LED or incandescent also can. Thanks!

Bro, gimme a kol...

Edited by shaf23

Hey yo! U can get them from Sim Lim tower.. they're pretty bright..

FR1930T - NSR 150 SP | FV5049R - Wave S 125 | FBC2986C - Spark 135T | FQ3319B - NSR 250 SE | FW37C - Kawasaki ZX6R | FBC7663X - Suzuki An125 | FV4801S - Piaggio X9 Almafi | FL70M - RSV4 Factory | FP9492Z - NSR 250 SP | FT3105K - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1

Haha, he sold first before I got my bike. =)

I like the green ones!!

I think I might drop by SLT today to look-see.

One question: does removing baffle for slip on pipe or changing to led turn signals w/o installing a relay cause the FI light to light up?

2b: mito, 2a: rvf, 2: 06 zx-6r

Seller Daniel @ 97920161 selling 05 636 race ferring, as well as tank bra. Met the nice fella at 2nd link, just asking around.

Shaf: Dont think the tankbra would fit ours right? hohoho

Say, anyone went to 2nd link on monday? Curious who's the 600 rider in full face. :)

MUSIC IS LIFE. LIVE A FUN ONE. LISTEN TO SKA

Seller Daniel @ 97920161 selling 05 636 race ferring, as well as tank bra. Met the nice fella at 2nd link, just asking around.

Shaf: Dont think the tankbra would fit ours right? hohoho

Say, anyone went to 2nd link on monday? Curious who's the 600 rider in full face. :)

Thanks bro quovadis:thumb:. I've email the person le.:cheeky:

wow.. i wanna go too!! miss my ride.. :cry:

FR1930T - NSR 150 SP | FV5049R - Wave S 125 | FBC2986C - Spark 135T | FQ3319B - NSR 250 SE | FW37C - Kawasaki ZX6R | FBC7663X - Suzuki An125 | FV4801S - Piaggio X9 Almafi | FL70M - RSV4 Factory | FP9492Z - NSR 250 SP | FT3105K - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1