SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda cb190r

raden

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, I just passed my 2b this morning (CDC) and went next door boon siew Honda and just ordered the cb190r. Lol. Will be getting my hands on it next week. Haha. Initially considering the pulsar 200NS, but was lazy to go Bukit Merah bajaj showroom. Oh wells...

Congratulations of getting your 2B. FREEEEEEDDOOMMM!!!!!

Gay up a bike and u get a Fino.Crash a Gilera and u get the ST200.

Hi y'all.

Thank you @raden for creating this forum.

I've been riding this beauty for 18days now.

Seen the bike via photos only but love at first sight when i was surveying for fz16 and r15.

Booked the bike immediately, couldn't resist it!

Got the bike on the 4th, at Asphoon Toh Guan for 13.2k inclusive of 200 Repsol signature. Came with free helmets, raincoats, 35k box with bracket and bike cover.

Slow pickup but gear2 onwards, superb.

Needed some time to adjust with throttle as it accelerates quickly.

Brakes works wonderfully.

All eyes on me whenever on the road.

Countless times people enquire abt the bike, as they have never seen before.

Definitely worth the buy and the privileged honour to be riding this masterpiece is extraordinary!

Thank you guys for sharing. I chanced upon this thread as I too just passed my 2B recently. I saw the 190 (Black, Red and repsol version), all are very nice! Really tempted to buy. Thought of getting it from Heng Motors (it is besides AS Poon at Toh Guan). Anyone here has experience dealing with Heng Motors?

I visited the shop next to Heng and AS Poon too (think its called Speedway). When I asked about the mileage on a 3 year old 2nd hand bike, I was told "for bike mileage dun matter one lah, can easily reset". I think that might be true but I decided that this shop is not for me. Am I being too critical?

Before i bought this bike i went afew shops survey the price. Heng motors quoted higher and so i bought mine at aspoon

Thank you for sharing! Perhaps I should check again with AS Poon because I don't need the free stuff they throw in. Maybe can knock off a bit off the price.

What about you?

I have not collected mine ever since I paid the downpayment on 28th June 2016. I made a mistake of not surveying other dealers before purchasing. Its only until recently that I found out that the dealership in which I purchased the motorbike from, is an unauthorised dealer. That being said, I won't get my bike soon. Boon siew will deliver it's available units to authorised dealers with priority. Im still waiting for the bike currently. The feeling sucks man.

I won't be able to get back my downpayment because the contract did not state that they promise to deliver by which date specifically so right now, all I can do and have been doing was chasing my dealership to try to expedite the availability of my motorbike as fast as they can. Lesson learnt here is, if anyone is going for a new bike, check authorised dealer first. Check stock availability unless you're willing to wait and make it a priority to ask and make them commit in the contract to state by which date they promise to deliver the motorcycle to you. If they fail to meet the demands of your contract, then at least you can file a breach of agreement and you'll get your downpayment back.

I have not collected mine ever since I paid the downpayment on 28th June 2016. I made a mistake of not surveying other dealers before purchasing. Its only until recently that I found out that the dealership in which I purchased the motorbike from, is an unauthorised dealer. That being said, I won't get my bike soon. Boon siew will deliver it's available units to authorised dealers with priority. Im still waiting for the bike currently. The feeling sucks man.

I won't be able to get back my downpayment because the contract did not state that they promise to deliver by which date specifically so right now, all I can do and have been doing was chasing my dealership to try to expedite the availability of my motorbike as fast as they can. Lesson learnt here is, if anyone is going for a new bike, check authorised dealer first. Check stock availability unless you're willing to wait and make it a priority to ask and make them commit in the contract to state by which date they promise to deliver the motorcycle to you. If they fail to meet the demands of your contract, then at least you can file a breach of agreement and you'll get your downpayment back.

I saw from ur earlier post that u ordered the repsol. When I was at the boon siew showroom, they told me repsol is out of stock and will need some time to deliver. I ordered mine red thus I can get earlier.

Also, not sure what's the arrangement between ur dealer and boonsiew. For me, I have to pay in full in order to proceed with the order and registration etc. Authorised dealers probably have agreement to pay boonsiew first, before selling to customers and offering their own installment repayment plans. If unauthorised dealer, I assume is like direct customers like me, need to pay in full then can proceed. So u gotta check with ur dealer for that.

Have you asked if the paperwork are done? LTA registration etc, license plate number and IU number etc. I've gotten mine from boon siew yesterday, even thou I have yet to get the bike, to settle my season parking. The bike should be undergoing pre-delivery inspection now at Honda workshop before it is ready for me to collect.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Edited by silvermoon1407

That is bad I went some dealer shop and saw ready stock for Repsol, black 2 to 3 weeks ago.. Shop even claimed if everything goes smoothly that very same day I can get the bike. maybe that bike shop is trying to import themselves and hence much slower...

Hey guys, gotten this bike a week ago and I must say it is AWESOMEE. lol

The throttle really is very sensitive though..

Gotten mine at ASPhoon for 13.3k otr..

However the plastic at the keyhole is easily scratched by the key for the top box >:

Anyone got any tips on removing light scratches on plastic?

Hey guys, gotten this bike a week ago and I must say it is AWESOMEE. lol

The throttle really is very sensitive though..

Gotten mine at ASPhoon for 13.3k otr..

However the plastic at the keyhole is easily scratched by the key for the top box >:

Anyone got any tips on removing light scratches on plastic?

How awesome is it? lol.

Are you riding very hard? I actually think this bike is way under-powered for its displacement. Pick-up can be rather slow (or maybe I'm riding it too conservatively)

You may try rubbing some petrol on it. No guarantees thou. I'll just cover up with stickers.

I'm actually riding quite conservative also.. Always riding less than 6000rpm unless absolutely lol.

It's actually quite slow for pickup which confuses me.. Isn't it supposed to be powerful for its weight but instead the first gear feels clunky..

Nevertheless its awesome hahaha