SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda cb190r

raden

Hi All,

Just open a new thread here. Have you heard about this bike. Just to share that this bike was in SG now. Yesterday, i just went to take a close look on this bike. Hmm wat a beauty man. Anybody own this bike? If yes, pls do share here.

Here are some info of the bike:-

Power on the Honda CB190R and CBF190R comes from a 184cc SOHC, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine with fuel injection tuned to produce a rather modest 16 PS at 8000 RPM and 15 Nm of torque at 7000 RPM, paired to a 5-speed gearbox. While the power figures may not seem exceptional, Honda says that the CB190R’s weight at 140 kgs stands equivalent to most 150cc motorcycles, thereby making for a better power-to-weight ratio than most 150cc offerings. The 50:50 weight distribution ensures agile handling capabilities as well. The suspension setup comprises of telescopic forks up front and a monoshock unit at the rear, while braking performance comes from wavy discs at the front and rear. The bike rides on 110/70/R17 and 140/70/R17 radial tyres.

Thanks for reading. Anything pls do comment here.

HONDA CB190R.jpg

1.jpg

:popcorn:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the otr price? I'm deciding to get this or Duke 200. Which shop did u go to?

Hi there. OTR price depends on which shop you go. If you go ASP, the price is ard 13k plus. Regarding bike issue actually it

depends on yr taste. Both bikes got the pros and cons.

Thanks.

Friend having same situation, Duke and CB190R both single cylinder EFI models. Within 2B bike, even tho theres only a small difference of engine displacement on specs, it is a big difference that users can feel directly on the road.

Looks wise, both are aggressive and modern looking, even my mom looks good riding it. Accessories are almost universal, only certified pipes might be an afterthought if you plan to install one.

Honda being the reputable brand, price confirm kena mark up. Even tho KTM is a prestige brand, but 50/50 feels that the india made lineage is a warning rod for reliability issues, but still expensive.

Last but not least, Duke has the option of ABS.

Conclusion, I would take the KTM (in today's context) for its price similarity with Cb190R but with the option of ABS, proven reliability over the years and I would somehow prefer KTM's lineage of single cylinders. Having personally ridden duke 200, it is smooth as butter for a single cylinder bike, each strokes feel more heavy and powerful compared to fz16, which the honda cb190r share similar specs to. OR if you are a new rider, consider to save up for a 2A bike, given the need to buy comprehensive insurance, running in and know-hows of caring for a brand new bike. (The image of me dropping my new bike on the first month still hurts)

Okay I may be spouting nonsense but thats what me and my fren came to a conclusion with. Still loving the look of that CB190R tho

Hi All,

Just open a new thread here. Have you heard about this bike. Just to share that this bike was in SG now. Yesterday, i just went to take a close look on this bike. Hmm wat a beauty man. Anybody own this bike? If yes, pls do share here.

Here are some info of the bike:-

Power on the Honda CB190R and CBF190R comes from a 184cc SOHC, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine with fuel injection tuned to produce a rather modest 16 PS at 8000 RPM and 15 Nm of torque at 7000 RPM, paired to a 5-speed gearbox. While the power figures may not seem exceptional, Honda says that the CB190R’s weight at 140 kgs stands equivalent to most 150cc motorcycles, thereby making for a better power-to-weight ratio than most 150cc offerings. The 50:50 weight distribution ensures agile handling capabilities as well. The suspension setup comprises of telescopic forks up front and a monoshock unit at the rear, while braking performance comes from wavy discs at the front and rear. The bike rides on 110/70/R17 and 140/70/R17 radial tyres.

Thanks for reading. Anything pls do comment here.

Common guys....lets share yr experience here...

went to A.Shoon at toh guan there, fall in love immediately. got class 2 lice but planning to get this. XD quote 13XXX on road + insurance.

respol painwork + nearly $200.

12 bikes were sold within 1 week! im going for the red and hope can get by end of the month. Please share the FC for this bike please ! TIA

Be happy for what you have =D

Hi guys, am new here. New rider as well, just got my 2B license. Anws, I bought mine at Speedway Motors located at Toh Guan. Paid $13,XXX including COE, however excluding Insurance. Insurance comprehensive, at $984. AXA Insurance. Repsol Paintwork.

Still waiting for the bike, hopefully by this week or next week at most. Got the first 12 units booked, I'm assuming its already been sold out however been seeing a lot of post of other bike shops such as Ban Hon, United Cycles, Unique Motorsports, HL Cycles and Heng Motors. Anyone else interested may look there to enquire.

The bike Tank is 12Litres. 40 to 45km per litre, I'm assuming 500 to 520km before fully dried up, maybe depends on the rider. I will continue to put in my personal reviews once the bike is handed over to me for usage.

Edited by Danny Marquez
Price Sensitivity

Hi guys, am new here. New rider as well, just got my 2B license. Anws, I bought mine at Speedway Motors located at Toh Guan. Paid $13,XXX including COE, however excluding Insurance. Insurance comprehensive, at $984. AXA Insurance. Repsol Paintwork.

Still waiting for the bike, hopefully by this week or next week at most. Got the first 12 units booked, I'm assuming its already been sold out however been seeing a lot of post of other bike shops such as Ban Hon, United Cycles, Unique Motorsports, HL Cycles and Heng Motors. Anyone else interested may look there to enquire.

The bike Tank is 12Litres. 40 to 45km per litre, I'm assuming 500 to 520km before fully dried up, maybe depends on the rider. I will continue to put in my personal reviews once the bike is handed over to me for usage.

Thanks bro. I hope you will update more abt the bikes in future. Maybe i consider of buying it also. But not right now.

Push out this bike on sat. Been riding it for afew days. So far not bad. Fuel consumption is good too. Currently 120km but only drop one bar. Bought the bike at aspoon changi. Got free box install and free helmet, free raincoat, free bike cover.

Push out this bike on sat. Been riding it for afew days. So far not bad. Fuel consumption is good too. Currently 120km but only drop one bar. Bought the bike at aspoon changi. Got free box install and free helmet, free raincoat, free bike cover.

Wah bro, looks like you had better deal compared to me. I got myself free helmet and bike cover only. Also they said that the bracket for this model is not made yet hence no box could be fixed. Seems like yours all done. Btw, how long did you had to wait prior to getting the bike from the day you ordered? I have been waiting for a week since 28th June. Is it normal to wait for this long?

Changi one that day i get bike afew same model also got box fix up. I order same as u on the 28 and on the 1st they call me day lta approve to register and next day ready for collection. Is it the bike shop now dont have stock that why you wait longer

Changi one that day i get bike afew same model also got box fix up. I order same as u on the 28 and on the 1st they call me day lta approve to register and next day ready for collection. Is it the bike shop now dont have stock that why you wait longer

Contacted my shop and they informed that Boon Siew still yet to deliver the bike. I then told my salesman that I know others who ordered the same date as me and got their bike on 1st July from ASPhoon and he said that LTA is taking their own sweet time to approve these bikes from Boon Siew. Not really certain whats the actual fact here but latest update received was my motorbike will be ready by this weekend or latest next. Btw just to ask and be certain upon collection, what was your mileage when collecting the new bike ? was it 0 mileage or were there a few kilos on it? My biggest fear is if they're taking a few parts here and there from the bike and replacing it with older worn out ones so they can retain new parts before releasing the bike to respective buyers. :angry: Btw Hoover bro, able to list out any pros and cons about the CB190R so far ? Apart from the fuel consumption. :thumb:

Alright bro. Nice to hear from you. How abt the engine sound bro? Pick-up wise? And etc....

Please share bro. Tks.

wateva bike shop say about LTA approval i always take with a pinch of salt. especially when you ask about certain bike models coming or not, they claim "not approved by LTA". while it is true there are some made in SEA bikes that do not meet EURO regulations and therefore do not meet Singapore's regulations, the truth is most of the time its a business decision by the shop not to bring in certain models and therefore they do not import these models and hence are not sent to LTA for approval at all in the first place. they tell potential buyers "LTA not approve" to influence purchase of other models in stock, since potential buyer think no chance of their preferred model coming.

take my ninja 300 for example. in the year it was first released, shops did not bring in and claimed "LTA not approve". i think can find the threads with this claim. yet a year after its release, it was sold here including a euro-spec version with aftermarket exhaust. what "LTA not approve" then? i bet in its first year the shops still had stock of ninja250r and wanted to wait to clear those before making the business decision to import the 300.

so the yamaha MT-15? i bet its coz shops still have stock of FZ-150. so they tell you "LTA not approve" to influence you to buy the FZ that is available. no shop send to LTA at all thats why "LTA not approve". the bike is based on the R15 which is approved so i doubt that its specs fail the EURO regulations that LTA follow.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/689/siggyyy.jpghttp://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/280x200q90/203/hsmj.jpg

It's true: it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast than to ride a fast bike slow. Admittedly, though... It is MOST fun to ride a fast bike fast!

Mine indicate 1km mileage. What i dont like is the fuel guage not that accurate. My guage was at the last bar which is the red bar and around 300plus km. As i going to ride for a long journey i scare later hard to find petrol station so i go pump and when open the fuel tank still alot of oil inside. The engine sound not that loud and i hope got legal exhaust that i can change in the future haha. The pickup i find quite slow maybe is bec i dont dare open throttle as still running in or maybe because previously i was riding superfour.

Mine indicate 1km mileage. What i dont like is the fuel guage not that accurate. My guage was at the last bar which is the red bar and around 300plus km. As i going to ride for a long journey i scare later hard to find petrol station so i go pump and when open the fuel tank still alot of oil inside. The engine sound not that loud and i hope got legal exhaust that i can change in the future haha. The pickup i find quite slow maybe is bec i dont dare open throttle as still running in or maybe because previously i was riding superfour.

hmm ok bro. I think u need to do something with the fuel guage. Since it is not accurate for me it might affect our level of confidence. Nice to hear from u. Anything just feel free to update here. Thanks so much bro.

:bow:

wa so fast gauge got problem ah. I scare scare le Made in China bike. now looking at MT-03 instead already. what is the FC for this bike?

I'm also thinking whether to pick up this bike or get a cheap 2nd hand bike.... anyone got any recommendations?

spark lor, best already liao, had X1R for 4 years, everything also cheap but now no bike already XD looking around for this or MT-03

I'm also thinking whether to pick up this bike or get a cheap 2nd hand bike.... anyone got any recommendations?

If u get a brand new one of course the condition is tip top. But let's say u get a 2nd hand bike, if u're unlucky it will cause you

trouble. Decision is yours bro.

:bounce:

IMO I think this will give newbie 2b another choice instead of the Duke 200.

If were to choose brand new cb190r or duke 200, I would definitely go for cb190r as it is cheaper and been a Honda.