SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda X4 1300 CC Giant

Virtual

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
Hi guys,

are there any Honda X4 riders?

well i am riding one,

it is a great bike for city and long distance..

any other riders want to share their experience ....

hello, i am a x4 ex-owner, had one brand new n had it for three years.

at that time, the replacement for the rear tire was a concern, becos it was the biggest profile at that time; so i suggest that u should start shopping/booking for a rear tyre EARLY, not at the last minute.

ride safely, ride defensively

ex-rides: RXK135, GS125 Katana, RD LC125, Daytona400, RGV400, EN400 LTD, XV550, Sabre750, GS750E, XJ750 (PI), XS1100, RD LC350, GPz900, z1100 (Shaft), X4, FJR1200 (PI), FXDX1450 Dyna Glide, Fazer1000, V-Max, z1000, B-King, BMW Cruiser, Vespa PX15; KTM SuperDuke990R; Rocket III; Current: Kawa kz750 n Diavel Black n Super Duke 1290R.

hi guys,

I am looking for an X4 (SC38), know anyone who wants to let go of one?

serious buyer

saw one x4 at Southern Wind abt 3 months ago, but dunno whether still there or not, sorry.

ride safely, ride defensively

ex-rides: RXK135, GS125 Katana, RD LC125, Daytona400, RGV400, EN400 LTD, XV550, Sabre750, GS750E, XJ750 (PI), XS1100, RD LC350, GPz900, z1100 (Shaft), X4, FJR1200 (PI), FXDX1450 Dyna Glide, Fazer1000, V-Max, z1000, B-King, BMW Cruiser, Vespa PX15; KTM SuperDuke990R; Rocket III; Current: Kawa kz750 n Diavel Black n Super Duke 1290R.

hey guys, I ride one of these....parts (incl tyres) are easy to find. Engine parts are similar to that of the CB1300. Lovely bike. Lotsa road presence. Handling is easy going too. Just dont treat it like a CBR, its fine. Torque is sweet. Let me know if you want more info about this bike....

cheers....

ride safe.

hey guys, I ride one of these....parts (incl tyres) are easy to find. Engine parts are similar to that of the CB1300. Lovely bike. Lotsa road presence. Handling is easy going too. Just dont treat it like a CBR, its fine. Torque is sweet. Let me know if you want more info about this bike....

cheers....

ride safe.

Hi CXCX,

thank and yes i would really like to kow alot more aobut this bike. It seems to be only Class2 bike i have ever seen that suits me. Unfortunately I have never test ride it nor have i seen it on the road and worst aof all they dont make it anymore. So in my sear for an X4, I am hoping to learn more about the bike from fellow (ex) X4 owners.

Sorry Bro got alist of questions for you if you dont mind:

LIST

1) Whats the FC?

2) Whats the turning radius?

3) How much to replace the tyres?

4) How many Gears (excl. N)?

5) Combined or Manual Brake System?

6) Are parts replaceable wtih CB1300 parts?

7) Whats the RPM when cruising at 100km/h?

8) Can it fit side paniers?

9) How are your comments when it comes to touring (handling and performance- cornering/acceleration/braking/comfort)?

10) How's the maintenance?

11) How many Gears (excl. N)?

12) How many Litres for oil change?

Sorry Bro, its a lot of questions but I really appreciate it. You are most welcome to comment on the downside of the bike too.

Thanx Bro

Edited by democalus

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

also riding one for a few month now, just changed the front tyre (when i bought it, was said difficult to find (18"), but in fact the rear seems to be less easy to find ...guy told me no stock ... ).

indeed very smooth and pleasant bike, don't feel the weight, a little low rider

gear box is a little noisy (80k +). Noise of the exhaust is also not so great ... but look of them is great (don't like the look of replacement exhaust)

:cheer:

Cheeers,

DJ

I think thats the bike I was eyeing for, toto bad i wasnt as fast as you. Any way happy that you got the bike you looking for, now i got to look for an similar one for myself.

Dont mind me asking has the bike gone for overhaul? Whats wrong with the exhaust?

I dont quite like the replacement exhausts either : )

Dont mind me asking is yours the LD model?

You are a lucky guy!!!!

• 3 months later...