SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

<Groups> Malay Drivers Here!

Rio Kakashi

well, itu gambar is just to show u bro on hw the carbon fibre stickers are laid on the advante tt i saw.. And of course tt is a real mugen civic bro.. Hehe.

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d182/ianbonchets/my%2021/SDC10775.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d182/ianbonchets/my%2021/SDC10774.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d182/ianbonchets/my%2021/SDC10782.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d182/ianbonchets/my%2021/SDC10793.jpg[/img]

taddaaaa!

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

that is for all currently. which was taken quite sometime back. the latest one is on my avatar. will update after my car is done at the paint shop. hehehe. =)

what abt others?

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

• 2 weeks later...

wahhh bro... 2.0 w

2004- 2005 model

the only thing i like about this is the cc. later versions all comes with 2.5

dont really fancy the front part of the car. headlight, grille front kit sucks (no offence bro). interior fittings same since 2001 n back half of the car is the same since 2001 to 06-07 version. only that the tail light got some changes from top clear bottom red to red top bottom clear. 2001 till 2007 only changes the front end back half n interior features n fittings remains the same.

the best part, no matter which model or version it is its still a Subaru. Boxer engine n All Wheel Drive is all what makes SUBARU a SUBARU.

my tractor also Subaru. (avatar) hehehe...

no offence bro... just personal opinion.

nice car. uppzzz for u

haha. hey! no problem bro. that pic was taken quite sometime back. before the good stuffs got in. =) PLUS! i'm going for a conversion too, gonna have the hawk eye instead of the bug eye.. haha.

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

haha. hey! no problem bro. that pic was taken quite sometime back. before the good stuffs got in. =) PLUS! i'm going for a conversion too, gonna have the hawk eye instead of the bug eye.. haha.

the conversion tu beli parts ke atau beli kereta baru?

ouh. initially nk beli parts like the head lamps of the "Hawk Eye" version subaru and tukar mayb charge speed or veilside nyer bodykit.. then again, da nk tukar car pun. haha. ni pun da dpt car balek from workshop then wanna sell of already. waiting to get a LEGACY!!! yeyy!! hahaha. insya'allah.. if all goes well.

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

dudes, sape2 interested in supersprint(legal) pipe with extractor(illegal)? for subaru impreza TS.selling as a package for $1k.thanks~

wow. nice set up. =)

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

Hows everyone doing?

On 12th Sept there is Ramadhan on Wheels, need drivers to help ferry families for Iftar, if you guys are interested to help out do register here as Drivers :)

Description

Everything culminates on the 12th of September so be in the loop (join the main group)!

MARK your CALENDARs now!!!

Please continue to invite your friends in, into the main group and then sign up for our various events.

This event is for VOLUNTEERS(accompanying troop) who are available on 12TH SEP 2009 to ASSIST families.

Drivers to register separately.

Thank you!

Looking forward to meet all of you.

Enquiries on duties and responsibilities may be sent to [email protected]

Registeration can be done here:

http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=98172928122&h=hNTBC&u=W3duo

esso is along ave 1 bro.yah 300+ actual is ave 3 but most ppl think ave 1.

ouh ok. wahh. dekat tu.. haha.

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

dudes, if any of guys hv frens or relatives yg interested with the pipe/extractor.msg me aite.thanks~ nd to sell it fast. :)

Not to worry bro. I've been asking my friends.. will infd u if one is interested. :angel:

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

Abit off topic, just to bring up. I received this msg frm couple of friends (and i'm sure u guys have it too). regarding nenek tua jual keropok. This keeps me wondering, by how far issit true? any one or their friends or relative experience this before?

Anyways, rumors have it that she have completed her duty in Woodlands (heng ar!) and now making her way to tamp..

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems quiet in here. Anyone care to advise whats the pros and cons of using a car cover? Will be collecting my car next week and it seems that my MSCP season parking lots are fully booked. As such HDB gave me an open space carpark and I'm really very particular about the exterior as Singapore weather will damage the paintwork of the car. Even my bikes are parked in the MSCP. Just wondering where I can find a weather proof car cover, preferably with the clear portion where the licence plate can be displayed(hate those Sembcorp, Cisco, HDB parking attendants who take off my bike cover and never put back). Oh yeah I even cover my bike even though its parked in the MSCP. Thats how very particular I am of the outlook of my vehicle (since my soon-to-arrive car is white in color). So anyone have any idea where I can get this weather-proof car cover?