SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

<Groups> Malay Drivers Here!

Rio Kakashi

Any malay drivers here? Just want to know, would like to gather for charity drive in the future.

Hi. Here i'm malay rider with Honda CBR919RRX. How abt u? email to [email protected] or http://dinberamboi.multiply.com

Adios samigos.

Year 2002 Honda Phantom 200cc FV9617A

Year 2005 Honda S400 Version S FQ6607A

Year 2006 Honda CBR919 FR4349C

Year 2009 Honda CBF150

Future Bike Honda ST1300:)

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe. well, we can always share our knowledge together with each other.. =) neways, what clr will yr ex be?

I dunno if its a gd idea to get an ex for e first car... Normally the first car/bike is usually the 'test dummy' for the owner... so im still contemplating whether it shld b an ex or vios... waddya tink?

If you pump petrol for me, you get luck. More petrol, more luck!

I dunno if its a gd idea to get an ex for e first car... Normally the first car/bike is usually the 'test dummy' for the owner... so im still contemplating whether it shld b an ex or vios... waddya tink?

Room space, EX....Got extra cash chebic....Latio is a good choice too IMHO

Speed is Nothing Without Control....

thanks bro.posted already but nothing.sum ppl nvr see da post uh.juz try my luck here.

sumtimes thinkin of goin to cash converter but confirm they take $100 only.

omg. pls, dun sell yr items at CC. nooO!!

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

Room space, EX....Got extra cash chebic....Latio is a good choice too IMHO

yeah... in terms of room space, power, looks, confirm EX win hands down... but monetary wise, quite an issue le... im still browsing, researching and getting opinions tho... thnx man for the advise...

well bro, hope u got yr ride soon.

for yr dummy car, mayb u can use a 2nd hand 05/06 subaru impreza? it sure got a wide range of modifications, from body kits, suspensions to even supercharger.. =)

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

yeah... im still open for opinions, advices, suggestions.... dun wanna just jump e gun skali in e end regret liao.... lagi susah dat tym...

btw, can anyone enlighten me about the 'iTrader' icon above our avatar? wats that suppose to meen aniwae?

yeah... im still open for opinions, advices, suggestions.... dun wanna just jump e gun skali in e end regret liao.... lagi susah dat tym...

btw, can anyone enlighten me about the 'iTrader' icon above our avatar? wats that suppose to meen aniwae?

U can read abt the itrader over here.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238117

basically abt rating each users when garage sales smthg liddat. =)

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

yeah cc rabak leh.but this gt wing almost a yr hvnt sell uh

its takes too much space in my house.dun use it summore

anybody here interested give me a beep at 98531896.

aiyoo. I feel ya, but still, dun sell at CC.. nt worth it. Well, mayb tahan abit more time, confirm ader org nk beli bro..

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

well bro, hope u got yr ride soon.

for yr dummy car, mayb u can use a 2nd hand 05/06 subaru impreza? it sure got a wide range of modifications, from body kits, suspensions to even supercharger.. =)

For 2nd hand cars, my choice would b Vios or Langsir.....mainly becos of insurance issues...legal mods pon manyak- my 1st mod for any car mesti nak carik CF bonnet, coilover n ekjos :D....well it's just an op-onion je :)

For 2nd hand cars, my choice would b Vios or Langsir.....mainly becos of insurance issues...legal mods pon manyak- my 1st mod for any car mesti nak carik CF bonnet, coilover n ekjos :D....well it's just an op-onion je :)

hmmm.. CF bonnet? wah. dahsyat. Well, u forget to do the air intake dude. Not forgetting the body kit. because its gonna look kinda weird CF hood without bodykit. and lastly rims.

for my car what i did in sequence (i think) as follows;

1.body kit (inclusive of spoiler)

2.rims

3.air intake

4.exhaust

5.maifold

6.suspensions

i tink thats abt all. haha. I still got a lot of things left to do. haiz.

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

hmmm.. CF bonnet? wah. dahsyat. Well, u forget to do the air intake dude. Not forgetting the body kit. because its gonna look kinda weird CF hood without bodykit. and lastly rims.

for my car what i did in sequence (i think) as follows;

1.body kit (inclusive of spoiler)

2.rims

3.air intake

4.exhaust

5.maifold

6.suspensions

i tink thats abt all. haha. I still got a lot of things left to do. haiz.

bro wat car u driving?? seems like alot of mods :)

When Horny Flame Rises

ouh... lancer rupanyer... hahaha!

bro, does turbocharge includes in the air intake mod as well?

do u mean;

"does turbocharge considers as air intake mod?"

or

"does turbocharge mod the air intake as well?"

If u mean (a), imo i think its partial. but much more heavier to the performance side rather than the air intake.

if its a (b), yes it will mod the air intake. u will have additional inter coolers, piping etc etc.

if neither one of those two, i'm sorry! hehehe. :cheeky:

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

bro wat car u driving?? seems like alot of mods :)

huh? alot? ish. no la bro. that is considered basic seh. still got alot more things to do. seats, turbo, BOV, head lamps (i want the angle eye!!) CF hood / CF bonnet etc.. any body care to sponsor me? i promise to make my car nice nice. hehhe.

and that is only the modifying part. we have yet to get into the wear and tear and servicing. wah kau. that one more crazy frog la. can pening. hahaha.

neways. i'm driving a wrx neways... yourself?

Edited by starr

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

do u mean;

"does turbocharge considers as air intake mod?"

or

"does turbocharge mod the air intake as well?"

If u mean (a), imo i think its partial. but much more heavier to the performance side rather than the air intake.

if its a (b), yes it will mod the air intake. u will have additional inter coolers, piping etc etc.

if neither one of those two, i'm sorry! hehehe. :cheeky:

i also dunno which one i meant... haha! i noticed drivers like to say they turbocharge their cars but not sure hows it like or wat they actuali do to it... so i tikam2 ask whether it has anything to do wif modifying e air intake... haha! niwae, thanks for answering man... altho im still abit blur, i'll ask e right questions when i got my ride...

hahha.. ok. well, turbocharged means boosting more power for yr ride in short. =)

u can tell the diff by listening to the "wosh~" sound everytime the car change its gear. If the car is stationary, u can tell by looking at its inter cooler, a big radiator like thing which can be found at the grill of the car.

but still, there are those who fit this device which produce the same "wosh~" effect/sound whenever it changes gear. the said item can be found in xtra, J.B. haha.

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

isnt that what they called an air shifter?

hehh... pardon me if i ask something 'duh!'... still in e learning stage of cars...

and the "wosh~" sound is present even tho the car is auto?

air shifter? well tak tau plak. from what i know it is the sound made by the air passing thru the BOV. hehe.

for auto.... i never thought of that. haha. I tink still have la. cause i do see bentley conti Gt zooming pass with the wosh sound. haha.

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

haha!

ntah ekh... there's many names for all e complicated things for e cars on the rd...

until i myself get complicated... haha!

although turbocharghing saman $50 je, there r many other thing u nid to consider upgrading too...Intercooler, ekjos, braking, handling etc etc....best is to het a turbo ready car, tapi insurance turborai seluar dalam.....EG6 wif B20 enjin should do a fine job :)

Kalau family kecik, swift sport or Vios PFL good enuf for PG :)