SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Arsenal Football Club

Pauche

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impress with the 2nd half display. with a lot of determination n compusre. Milan defend n try uses kaka to dribble the ball upfront but flamini was superb with his timing tackle.. Ferbegas or i can ferbelaous was so quiet till the long shot . He made Milan like a FOOL!!HAHA

• 4 weeks later...

Lol... after a horrendous run of form which saw us draw 4 games and lose one, our worst ever run in nine seasons, we finally found the resources to win against Bolton when we were down to 10 men and 2-0 to the bad at half time.

Go Gunners!

:dot:

• 2 weeks later...

I am also disappointed. Torres and Babel could have been wearing the Arsenal shirt had Wenger not been so stubborn as to refuse to fork out the cash for them. Arsenal could easily have afforded them but Liverpool got them first as Wenger refused to pay inflated prices for them.

Wenger still falls prey to other clubs in the sense that when Arsenal's transfer targets are revealed to the media, other clubs will jump in with higher offers first. Same thing happened with Torres, Babel, Essien, Malouda, and the list goes on...

The two legs of champion's league should have been Arsenals game. The referee was just kayu. Didn't know whether to give or refuse penalty. Kudos to team of arsenal. But in the end liverfool just have all the luck. :cry:

Next Year Will Be The Same Again.... And The Same Reason By Wenger....'we R A Young Team...need Experience.... Same Old Thing.....' Must Buy... Man Utd Depend On Young Players Tooo Buy They Buy Experience Players As Well. French Crap... Gonna Burn All My Arsenal Jersey.

Relax don't burn ur jerseys first...

If they cannot win the premier league this season,

then u burn all ur jerseys... :lol: :lol: :lol:

hai~ what's wrong with arsenal lately man. Been getting laughed at back in camp for weeks now.. -.-'''

~ Future Ride ~

CBR600rr :thumb:

~ Current Drive ~

Kia Cerato Forte SX 1.6 SJU

~ Previous Rides ~

1. Spark 135 FBA | 2. NSR 150 SP FS | 3. Yamaha x1 FY | 4. Honda s4 verS FP

No lah... unfortunate injuries to many first-team players. Diaby was injured throughout last season and is only starting to play this time round. Eduardo has a horror injury the whole world knows about. Rosicky injured himself representing his country and was out for months. Hleb was also out for a while. Now Flamini is injured for 3 weeks. Van Persie is forever injured and looks like he will be an injury prone player in future.

I think Wenger made a mistake in letting Eboue play right midfield. He does not have the technical skills to play there. Most other right midfielders possess a keen eye for crosses. Eboue does not. I hope Wenger splurges on a skilful midfielder and striker come the end of this season. Franck Ribery would be good, as would Hatem Ben Arfa or Karem Benzema. Mostly French lah.

Another dissapointing result for the gunners. :cry:

I'm so ashame to talk about the team now. Scarred being laughed at.

But MAN U is lucky to win in that match

• 2 months later...

arsenal fan here.new to this forumm.....so who all do u think we're gonna buy this year..??

Bajaj Pulsar 180 - May 2006 - May 2007

Hyosung Comet GT125- June 2008 - January 2010

Honda Phantom TA 200- January 2010 - 2012

Honda CB 400 Ver S - 2012 - Jan 2016

Adiva AD2 200 - Jan 2016 - July 2016

Gonna buy, not sure lah bro. Just wish to see the team stick together instead of wanting to chase higher wages elsewhere. I agree with Wenger's philosophy of sticking to the contracts, and 'no player is bigger than the club'.

If they want out, let them leave. Last season we finished third. But, looking at the final points standings, if we had won at Old Trafford we would've finished top. Well, the game which changed the entire season was the 2-2 draw where Eduardo broke his leg. From that match onwards, we went through an horrid slump which played on all the players' minds psychologically.

Let's hope for a good start to the season.

Cheers!