SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha FAZER

racingter

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got my fz1n 3 weeks back. Anyone has got hot start problem like me? It tends to fire up and stalled immediately after a short stop at the petrol station or lunch even.

Now bike is at hong leong, since its still under warranty but i dont how long they will take to rectify this problem! Also hoping it will get worst when its discharge from the workshop :(

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w492/gadgetzempire/20140302_020723_zps982aa101.jpg

Hello.

Im getting a brand new fz1s.

Would like to know what are the legal slip on exhaust options for this bike.

Some which i know of; Scorpion, Giannelli, LeoVince LV one, LeoVince Factory R, Termignoni, Arrow, Akra and Remus.

Quite bummed that Yoshi r77j isnt legalized by lta.

Any recommendations for which i should consider? Looking for a more bassy tone..

Thanks in advance..

Bro, now u buy a new fz1s free akra lei.

FAST & FURIOUS!!

is it that bad? How u suspected water went in and u need to drain it?

Had this problem before...then i changed to aftermarket fuel cap cos was told yamaha fuel cap always have this prob of having water seeping thru..when riding say 80-100 always jerking but when go at above 120 no prob...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had this problem before...then i changed to aftermarket fuel cap cos was told yamaha fuel cap always have this prob of having water seeping thru..when riding say 80-100 always jerking but when go at above 120 no prob...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah me too. Had it changed early this year. So far it's been ok after going thru few rainy days.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

but no key for evotech and driven fuel cap right? Sekali people put in sand how?

Lol

There's always a risk. But I do cover my bike up when I parked at my house. Other than that, short trips to malls or makan is ok. Haha

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I'm looking to buy FZ1-S. For touring and travelling purposes. Please advice, whether should i get first hand or just get a second hand.

And how much roughly does FZ1-S's slip-on cost, as i just missed the free akra period for buying first hand. So ****ing sad!

(Honda NSR150SP, 2000) FR2**1U -------->2009 to 2011

(Suzuki GSXR600K7, 2006) FBC3**C ------>2011 to 2013

(Yamaha X1R, 2008) FBC6**6E ------------>2013 to 2014

(Aprilia RSV4 Factory, 2010) FBE3**7P --->2014 to 2015

Ride safe and you will be able to enjoy every ride in your life till old. :thumb:

Guys, I'm looking to buy FZ1-S. For touring and travelling purposes. Please advice, whether should i get first hand or just get a second hand.

And how much roughly does FZ1-S's slip-on cost, as i just missed the free akra period for buying first hand. So ****ing sad!

I thought still have that promo? Cos Im still waiting for mine to ship in for 1 mth oredy. Anyway firsthand or second depends on ur personal preference and budget..

Personally i bought new cos im planning to use long term.. And nth beats the feeling of buying first hand :D

Either way u wont go wrong with an fz1 ;)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

randler

yeah~ no more promotion for the free exhaust.. i just bought my FZ8 too and was bloody sad becoz the week before i bought i did call HL and the promotion was still on but after 5 days i went to buy, promotion ended... i was like WTF.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What are the common problems so far faced for FZ1-S

My budget for downpayment is about 5-6k lor.

Due to such a high COE, it's making me abit tight on the instalments.

I am planning to ride it for at least 3-4 years.

Don't think i would want to change so fast.

Unless i found a cheap 1000cc sports bike now. LOL!

(Honda NSR150SP, 2000) FR2**1U -------->2009 to 2011

(Suzuki GSXR600K7, 2006) FBC3**C ------>2011 to 2013

(Yamaha X1R, 2008) FBC6**6E ------------>2013 to 2014

(Aprilia RSV4 Factory, 2010) FBE3**7P --->2014 to 2015

Ride safe and you will be able to enjoy every ride in your life till old. :thumb:

I thought still have that promo? Cos Im still waiting for mine to ship in for 1 mth oredy. Anyway firsthand or second depends on ur personal preference and budget..

Personally i bought new cos im planning to use long term.. And nth beats the feeling of buying first hand :D

Either way u wont go wrong with an fz1 ;)

I ordered mine (FZ1S) 2 weeks ago. still waiting for the shipment date from Japan. Purchased the bike with secured COE.

Class 2B: 11 May 2001 | Class 2A: 06 Oct 2009 | Class 2: 21 Dec 2010

Class 3 : 26 Sep 2003 | Forklift Licence: 06 Dec 2005

2001-2001 : Honda NSR SP 150

2002-2002 : Honda XR 200

2005-2005 : Honda Wave 125S

2006-2006 : Honda TA200

2008-2010 : Gilera VXR 200

2011-2014 : Honda Cbr 600

2014-Current: Yamaha FZ1S

2010-Current: Kia Picanto OPC

I ordered mine (FZ1S) 2 weeks ago. still waiting for the shipment date from Japan. Purchased the bike with secured COE.

Nice. Did you get the akra deal?

During the time i bought they said confirmed will have akra as promo still on going. But now the promo has ended i just hope they keep their word..

randler