SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha FAZER

racingter

Nice. Did you get the akra deal?

During the time i bought they said confirmed will have akra as promo still on going. But now the promo has ended i just hope they keep their word..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

yap foc pipe

How much u paid? I got mine 24k otr

Got shock by the jump in insurance premium for 1000 cc bike, my 600 cc insurance is only $350 (20% NCD) and now I have to pay like $890

Crazy jump from 600 to 1000 :dot: Truly Singapore

Class 2B: 11 May 2001 | Class 2A: 06 Oct 2009 | Class 2: 21 Dec 2010

Class 3 : 26 Sep 2003 | Forklift Licence: 06 Dec 2005

2001-2001 : Honda NSR SP 150

2002-2002 : Honda XR 200

2005-2005 : Honda Wave 125S

2006-2006 : Honda TA200

2008-2010 : Gilera VXR 200

2011-2014 : Honda Cbr 600

2014-Current: Yamaha FZ1S

2010-Current: Kia Picanto OPC

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yap foc pipe

How much u paid? I got mine 24k otr

Got shock by the jump in insurance premium for 1000 cc bike, my 600 cc insurance is only $350 (20% NCD) and now I have to pay like $890

Crazy jump from 600 to 1000 :dot: Truly Singapore

What to do.... Price will always increase here..

Mine Abt the same price with the 7yr instalment interest.. 890 still ok leh mine insurance is $1000+.. Pain sia.. Haha.. Lucky get pipe.

randler

Hi guys firstly just want to say hi to all my fellow fazer riders! hope there will be a gathering soon haha. anyways just bought my fz1s last month. manage to get the akra deal however planning to sell it or trade it for gianelli.love the sound it gives out haha. anyone interested in buying a first hand akra titanium pipe never been used before haha? let me know. pm me your price or can text me at 96585940.

Dear Fazerians, is it true that most magnetic coil on the fz1s / fz1n keep spoiling?

Would like to clarify this issue, if the coil is faulty, how much does it cost?

Thanks

Lancez

Dear Fazerians, is it true that most magnetic coil on the fz1s / fz1n keep spoiling?

Would like to clarify this issue, if the coil is faulty, how much does it cost?

Thanks

Lancez

If coil only abt 300+

Its the stator motor that kills it at abt 650..

Best combo if both cui..

Do the maths..

But the term keeps spoiling is over exaggerated I guess.. Mine lasted abt 70k for the stator with my coil still in good cond.. Replaced stator and now still going strong at 102k km

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2504/3947126520_f7541d4daf.jpg

Bros..need your input

I am riding 2009 Fz1n..recently i noticed the temperature of the bike has increased..before it was ard 80 to 85 during normal riding but now..its averages ard 90 to 93 and rises up fast esp wen at low gear or at a stop...do i go for coolant flushing n use the ice coolant instead or is there any other issues...tks guys

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Bros..need your input

I am riding 2009 Fz1n..recently i noticed the temperature of the bike has increased..before it was ard 80 to 85 during normal riding but now..its averages ard 90 to 93 and rises up fast esp wen at low gear or at a stop...do i go for coolant flushing n use the ice coolant instead or is there any other issues...tks guys

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Do a proper coolant flush by using a hose pipe to flush the radiator. Change new coolant like Maxima coolaide will do.

Ya man what us de-cat.. Share leh

There is a honeycomb shape thing in your exhaust header just below your front footpeg for emission purposes. You can chisel it out for the exhaust to breathe better and your engine will get less hot. Go to youtube and search for it and there a video on it. No problem to pass LTA inspection too.

• 2 weeks later...