SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Does Policemen Have The Rite.??

TeRuNa

hi guys...just wanna clarify wif u guys whether policemen have the rite to raise/shout rite in ur face without u talking back to dem or retaliate...

coz on the 28th Aug 2008 at ard 11 plus..i was at haji lane arab st sheesha-ing wif my frens....den wen i was abt to move off to send my fren home i saw 3 sergeants and a lady corpral was at the place where i my fren n i park our bikes....so i rushed there...though i admit tht i did an offence of parking my bike along yellow-line and somehow,got this big huge cart parked besides me...therefore by it parking beside my bike...my bike was so called causing obstruction already...bt b4 tht,the cart wasn't there....den wen i came to my bike...out of a sudden...1 of the sergeant approach me and started to raise his voice and shouted make me scared of him which i was...hahaha...den aft the "scolding" he issued me a summon....i accept the fact tht i was in the wrong for parking on a double yellow line la...bt...i don't deserve to be shout at like small kids wat....??pls guys...i need some answers.....:weep:

376747_10150445940699560_19154214559_8173274_1306091283_n.jpg

Once an Italian. Always an Italian.

Senyum-Senyum Selalu...:D

FiR.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u get the summon, take not of the time, there is a stamp pad on the summon papaer, from which NPC or Division that Idiot is from, go there and launch a complaint about him about being impolite.. we have to educate them, sorry to say... we pay their salary thats rite

They have no rite to raise their voice AT ALL. Did they greet you? They should even greet you good evening "SIR" / "MADAM". You see other euro police that one then is call standard. Advise to you is if you want LODGE A COMPLAINT. Cos i can see that guy is trying to show his female colleague that you are a joke. And he as a police can shout at you and you can DO NOTHING ABT IT....

Angry now???? :) So go lodge a complaint. :)

there isn't any stamps on the paper...all it hv is the add of the traffic police dept. bt i hv his badge no i guess...frm Div. A.

ok, bro, that will do, any npc will do, make a report against him for being rude, there should be his name, service number and dun 4get to state the time and date. it happen. have a name to as ur witness,.

Once A Rider,aLways A RideR

some policemen are just utter rude.. Go teach them a lesson, bro!

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Aprilia RS125'05 (FBC9258A) 21/08/08 - 31/07/10

Piaggio ______ (FB______) 31/07/10 - ???

:goodluck: :goodluck:

:pray: ur summon get waived also coz he very rude... :goodluck:

-blast3dGal-

2B since 07/07/08

Aprilia RS125'05 (FBC9258A) 21/08/08 - 31/07/10

Piaggio ______ (FB______) 31/07/10 - ???

honestly , one word "COMPLAINT" .. Doesn't mean they wear a blue shirt they can shout anytime they want.. In fact they are disgracing you in public.. Don't hesitate , complain..

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4626/img0864dk.jpg

Zai Lorenzo

Yamaha Tzm Fiat'01 - 2007 -> 2011

Aprilia RS125'09 - FEB 2011 -> AUG 2011

Yamaha Spark 135 - Aug 2011 -> Current

Cbr400rr - Next

hey bro , make sure the 'boys' in blue update u bout the complain..

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4626/img0864dk.jpg

Zai Lorenzo

Yamaha Tzm Fiat'01 - 2007 -> 2011

Aprilia RS125'09 - FEB 2011 -> AUG 2011

Yamaha Spark 135 - Aug 2011 -> Current

Cbr400rr - Next