SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Does Policemen Have The Rite.??

TeRuNa

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tangolima

Guess i accidentally open up a can of worm here.. :p

Many TS in the forum are just using the spur of the moment to post and not using thier other half to think carefully. LEt hope any critics or Feedback given to them they take it positively instead of negatively.

Difference between complaining and whining is 2 different issues.

1: Get book for illegal parking and then go to forum and whine, rant and banthering. Or to Clock more POST. (saying no chance was given, officer rude, etc)

2: Get book for illegal parking and then go to forum and laugh it out and share with the rest on the hot area ( You can say u paid the most expensive Fried Carrot Cake costing you $73.50 inclusive of GST)

3: Get book for illegal parking and advise the rest (providing a reminder lesson to the rest of such hot spots area so that other wont get it)

4: Get book for illegal parking. Dont post in the forum. Be a man. Pay up and suck thumb. Dont need to whine. You Do it You Pay.

There is a difference comment on officer being rude and i am paying policeman salary.

If he had commented the officer is rude.. definetely everyone will give thier views..because he mention of the paying salary.. The Rudeness is now become a secondary objective. The primary has change to the salary. So from being a Complainant TS become the Accused.

This show that a tender age...being misled and misinformed by the misled

Let hope with proper education and the abilitily of one to filter what is Bullshit and what is not. What is right and what is wrong.

Anyway we are still waiting for the TS reply or response on this...

Pardon for my poor language as my london is aint that good. i just pass primary 2 and my school was bomb by the japanese army in 1942... :p

Pardon for my poor language as my london is aint that good. i just pass primary 2 and my school was bomb by the japanese army in 1942... :p

nabeh. u so old ady ah but still PC literate? sos goods!

at least u can speak good england wor.. mine is hokkien-peng + donno wad. hoho.

haizzzzz....

wat can i say about civil servants...

work to be servants to the public..

public scold civil servant upside down, left right and center...

wat can they do...???

must nod head and say ok ok.. i sorry...

like this one acceptable is it???

civil servants also human wat...

everyday kena $^%#&%#^$# by public..

one day sure burst...

maybe the officer just had a loud voice..

they have to have a commanding tone wat...

if not how to control the baddies...

The tree-lined avenue

Begins to fade from view

Drowning past regrets

In tea and cigarettes

But I can't seem to forget

When you came along

Ingenue, I just don't know what to do

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/joe_007/bikerchick2.jpg

-KENANGAN MOTO TERCINTA-

Guest tangolima

Old say abit softer not so loud... U also old mah.. u a lan jiao.. eh...wrong! LAO JIao mah.. U knoe i knoe can liao.. hahahahaha :giddy: :thumb:

haha. btw if TS got Update.. u go click on his profile.. and see under "occupation" STUDENT?

so what tax is he even paying when he is just 21 this yr and still a student?? typical trying to get back at policeman mindset.

This so true.

When you have walked my path of pain and suffering

you will understand my need for revenge and to inflict pain on those who have betrayed me

As a scorpion bides its time to strike so shall I wait for that moment to obtain my vengeance

And my mocking laughter shall be the last thing they hear. In The End, We Remember Not The Words Of Our Enemies, But The Silence Of Friendships

haizzzzz....

wat can they do...???

must nod head and say ok ok.. i sorry...

like this one acceptable is it???

civil servants also human wat...

everyday kena $^%#&%#^$# by public..

one day sure burst...

maybe the officer just had a loud voice..

they have to have a commanding tone wat...

if not how to control the baddies...

Like u bah?

:p :p

When you have walked my path of pain and suffering

you will understand my need for revenge and to inflict pain on those who have betrayed me

As a scorpion bides its time to strike so shall I wait for that moment to obtain my vengeance

And my mocking laughter shall be the last thing they hear. In The End, We Remember Not The Words Of Our Enemies, But The Silence Of Friendships

Bro be proud!!;)

You are one of those few who talk sense here..:thumb:

amd i dont knw why but it freaking pisses me off when ppl say i pay policeman salary as if they owe ppl a living!!

maybe its due to the fact that u support the blue boys.. :bouncefire:

your avatar shows it all... hehehe

k.. where is ladyrider??

she supports the boys in blue whole heartedly..

The tree-lined avenue

Begins to fade from view

Drowning past regrets

In tea and cigarettes

But I can't seem to forget

When you came along

Ingenue, I just don't know what to do

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/joe_007/bikerchick2.jpg

-KENANGAN MOTO TERCINTA-

Hi guys n gals...i apologize if i'd offended some of u here frm the way i started my thread...i apologize...

Frm some of the post here...some ppl say tht i'm demanding for them to waive my summon...the answer is NO...tht was not wat i wanted...i've already admit tht i parked illegally to u guys n also to the policemen plus apologizing to him...

but,the way he suddenly approaches me was kindda wrong in some ways...he started off my shouting, "IS THIS UR BIKE??!!!!" n repeat even after i've replied.... wats tht suppose to mean..??

i noe tht he was kindda wanna give me some kindda advice plus educate me...

pls lah...ever TP or ROV either talk less n just issue summon or slow talk to the offender. unless its those type who retaliate or argued la....

for me...i didn't argued nor retaliate...i answered all his questions n nodded my head...coz i noe i was in the wrong...

bt den again...wen i took out my key n plc it in the ignition, he staright away raise his voice again asking me not to start my engine which i wasn't...

btw guys...i wasn't seeking for argument here...just seeking for help answer...thts all...lets us all live in peace n harmony here...

no more pin pointing....

whoever wanna wash there hands off frm this thread...pls do so...

i'm no one to stop u....

again guys...i'm sorry...

:(

376747_10150445940699560_19154214559_8173274_1306091283_n.jpg

Once an Italian. Always an Italian.

Senyum-Senyum Selalu...:D

FiR.

we r all born with 2 eyes & 2 ears so that we may open 1 eye & close the other, let in 1 ear & out the other to filter out what we dun like to see or hear. everyone has their own set of thinking & i do not see the point in influencing others to believe in ours. dun like dun read, read liao oso no need to post sarcasm to put TS down. u were not there so u wun know how he felt. keep ur trap shut if u have nothing better to suggest or contribute.

to the TS, seek redress thru the proper channels if u feel u've been unjustly treated. i wish u good luck & that u get a response from the police force soon.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a169/changmao/ninedragoncafe.jpg

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=48008&d=1198993193

Bro Teruna I think maybe on that day the policeman just had a rough day. Going to knock off but then kena chased all the illegal parking offenders caused public complain. And you have hard luck cause your's is the first bike he sees. But whatever it is you still have the right to complain against his rudeness but please don't mention anything else. Cause a lot of forumers also civil servants and they pay taxes so it's quite a sensitive issue to mention about civil servant's salary. And true enough their salary doesn't come from the taxes we pay. It's totally from a different channel.

Just my 2 cents worth

(1)NSR SP 150(FT5726E) (2)RXZ(FP8543S) (3)KRR 150(FU2121P) (4)R6 '05(FY6651D) (5)Getz 1.4A(SGJ575Y) (6)Gilera VXR 200 (FBC4201X) (7)FZ6 S2 (FBD2275R) (8)X1-R (FBB6401C) (9)FZ16 (FBF2411D) (10)FZS1000 (FZ2591P) (11)MT-09

Loves a Yammie... It always touches my heart!!!

we r all born with 2 eyes & 2 ears so that we may open 1 eye & close the other, let in 1 ear & out the other to filter out what we dun like to see or hear. everyone has their own set of thinking & i do not see the point in influencing others to believe in ours. dun like dun read, read liao oso no need to post sarcasm to put TS down. u were not there so u wun know how he felt. keep ur trap shut if u have nothing better to suggest or contribute.

to the TS, seek redress thru the proper channels if u feel u've been unjustly treated. i wish u good luck & that u get a response from the police force soon.

:thumb: nice bro, well said... if u all dun like dun read, dulike after reading, buzz of from the thread.. :thumb:

Thanks man...really appreciate it. :)

Bro Teruna I think maybe on that day the policeman just had a rough day. Going to knock off but then kena chased all the illegal parking offenders caused public complain. And you have hard luck cause your's is the first bike he sees. But whatever it is you still have the right to complain against his rudeness but please don't mention anything else. Cause a lot of forumers also civil servants and they pay taxes so it's quite a sensitive issue to mention about civil servant's salary. And true enough their salary doesn't come from the taxes we pay. It's totally from a different channel.

Just my 2 cents worth

orite bro...thanks for the advice...i'd learnt my lesson....:pity:

:thumb: nice bro, well said... if u all dun like dun read, dulike after reading, buzz of from the thread.. :thumb:

thanks gollum...:p

FiR.

u hokkien lao beng :p

hai ok la.. since TS already made it clear.. poor thing also la.. but one advice to TS is not to mention the " we pay their salary " this phrase will really make alot of head turn

"R" to we pray.

The new Religion

always remembered 糖果

TS,

No need to say sorry to the guys in the forum la aiyo you got your choice of wat you wanna say. But mabbe abt the tax salary thing got off topic alittle and ppl start to notice it. Cos mabbe they also civil servant.

I also kana before rude police. Very snobbish. I dunno why they wanna react this way. So wat if they had a bad day? If he had a bad day means that he must be doing something wrong or just got a complaint. So does it means that if you had a bad day you can scream at someone? Ask him to go home scream at his wife or child lor see wats the reaction or outcome.

Yes we are all human. So you mean human cannot control your temper? Or is it nature to vent your anger on ppl who is lower than you? If that is you still call yourself human? Hmmm....

Btw i dun think you are trying to clock post. You are just asking a question or help in your first post. I really dunno why other ppl will think that you are trying to clock post. Or izit they are the one trying to clock some??? Hmmm.. Cos if you are not of this character you wont notice that is clocking of post anyway.

Regards,

Bernard

TS,

No need to say sorry to the guys in the forum la aiyo you got your choice of wat you wanna say. But mabbe abt the tax salary thing got off topic alittle and ppl start to notice it. Cos mabbe they also civil servant.

I also kana before rude police. Very snobbish. I dunno why they wanna react this way. So wat if they had a bad day? If he had a bad day means that he must be doing something wrong or just got a complaint. So does it means that if you had a bad day you can scream at someone? Ask him to go home scream at his wife or child lor see wats the reaction or outcome.

Yes we are all human. So you mean human cannot control your temper? Or is it nature to vent your anger on ppl who is lower than you? If that is you still call yourself human? Hmmm....

Btw i dun think you are trying to clock post. You are just asking a question or help in your first post. I really dunno why other ppl will think that you are trying to clock post. Or izit they are the one trying to clock some??? Hmmm.. Cos if you are not of this character you wont notice that is clocking of post anyway.

Regards,

Bernard

Hey Bernard,Thanks bro..u hd just made day lah...:bounce:

i was just apologizing for the " " statement i made...regret it...:pity:

btw,wat is clocking of post..??hahaha..!!

paisey liao...:p

FiR.

u hokkien lao beng :p

hai ok la.. since TS already made it clear.. poor thing also la.. but one advice to TS is not to mention the " we pay their salary " this phrase will really make alot of head turn

i'm sorry again...regret it..:pity:

FiR.

haizzzzz....

wat can they do...???

Actually, they could stonewall you by ensuring that they do everything by the book and thus ensuring that you either don't get what you want or that you get it slowly. Same with any other service provider.

The easiest way to get things done is often not by picking a fight at the first instance.

He who hesitates is lost!

Actually i agree on that too. Cos everytime you talk nicely even though you are having a prob the customer service pple will do nicely for your same for the TP.. Cos i previous worked as one and if the person juz keep shouting.. I will juz keep ignoring him/her.. lolz..

~ Future Ride ~

CBR600rr :thumb:

~ Current Drive ~

Kia Cerato Forte SX 1.6 SJU

~ Previous Rides ~

1. Spark 135 FBA | 2. NSR 150 SP FS | 3. Yamaha x1 FY | 4. Honda s4 verS FP

hi guys...just wanna clarify wif u guys whether policemen have the rite to raise/shout rite in ur face without u talking back to dem or retaliate...

coz on the 28th Aug 2008 at ard 11 plus..i was at haji lane arab st sheesha-ing wif my frens....den wen i was abt to move off to send my fren home i saw 3 sergeants and a lady corpral was at the place where i my fren n i park our bikes....so i rushed there...though i admit tht i did an offence of parking my bike along yellow-line and somehow,got this big huge cart parked besides me...therefore by it parking beside my bike...my bike was so called causing obstruction already...bt b4 tht,the cart wasn't there....den wen i came to my bike...out of a sudden...1 of the sergeant approach me and started to raise his voice and shouted make me scared of him which i was...hahaha...den aft the "scolding" he issued me a summon....i accept the fact tht i was in the wrong for parking on a double yellow line la...bt...i don't deserve to be shout at like small kids wat....??pls guys...i need some answers.....:weep:

Hmmm I feel sorry for TS to be caught in this predicament. And I also feel sorry for the officer whom TS claimed was rude.Like the others in here who already have mentioned, if TS feel justified to lodge a formal complaint against the officer, by all means TS have the right to do so. And yes please do not post unnecessary comments about "public assistance officers" as there is a department called Police Technology Department where they monitor online posts.:cool:

For the officer concern, if what TS says is true, most likely will be reprimanded.However a story have both sides of it and an investigation will take place.Yes a police officer or any other civil servants are humans too and sometimes maybe because of workload they tend to react in a way not so pleasant to public.However, let me say that one rotten apple in a basket does not make the other apples rotten. I have my fair share of experiences both good and bad with these officers be it ICA ,SPF and others.Its just how you deal with them and the proper channels you go through to lodge a complaint or a compliment.:thumb:

thanks for ur views and comments guys...really appreciate ur time and effort..

Just waiting for them to reply me...if no reply...den i will not do anything...

thanks for the support n criticism guys n gals...

i've learnt the most important lesson of all...

:cheer:

FiR.

Sorry to hijack this thread or so to speak but i had this one similar experience with a Junior Officer from SPF. Very ya-ya or what we say in NS terms, sibei on !

Three of my friends and i were sitting at my void deck after a long night at a club. It was like 5-6 am or something. Can't remember cos its quite long ago but i knew it was still dark. I noticed a patrol car trying to park and because i was parking on a kerb (no more parking slots), intuitively i got up and wanted to move my bike. As I was standing, i heard someone shouting, "Oi! where are you going?".

I turned and saw this SSG in his 40s walking towards me so i stopped, and he shouted at me, "What did you throw away?". Surprised, i said "Nothing, i was only trying to move my bike from its current location". He made an accusation without even any proof. I was damn furious by the fact that he totally misinterprate my actions. I certainly was damn tired after clubbing but i certainly wasn't looking like a junkie... He asked me to show the contents of my pockets but because i don't have DRUGS, he said, "ok". Now my heart was bursting with anger but i told myself, nevermind. Give him face... his CPL was looking... He then talked on his radio set and signaled for his CPL to take over and take our particulars. I was bemused by the fact that he didn't have the decency to even apologise after not even finding anything in the proximity.

This incident certainly has a lasting impression on myself when i look at police officers. I no longer respect them as i have before and that stays as it is...I was very much furious by the fact that i was embarassed in front of my friends then being accused. I then believed that the police just lacks the ability in looking for really good people to join the force. Or is the force just full of fools who have no other choice but to sign on. I certainly think that its unfair for the rest who signed on and have a slight advantage than this guy, which is to have a working brain.

Moral of the story is that there's no use arguing or complaining against these type of people. Let karma take its course. Why get all tensed up ? If he think he big F**K then so be it...Cos if he really big F**K then he shouldn't be patrolling, but staying in the office with pips on his shoulders. People got eyes to observe who the A hole is .. Cheers !