SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Suzuki Intruder

kimber

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
Any Intruder 800 for sale??????

Thot of getting one......

(9742 4955)

You might wanna pop over to Guan Hoe workshop at Ubi and leave your number so the mech there can help you keep a lookout

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o288/gobaktosleep/Intruder/017.jpg

Edited by Terrible One

Riot-Bike Co.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/02ba5dfd.jpghttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/SimonsSideCarBike-1.jpg

Need sidecar for wedding photoshoot? PM me

i used to own the intruder 1400 for 4 years, trouble free bike but only main complaint was the overheating ..... other than tat, imho one of the best looking bike available locally b4 Harley was here ....

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/speedevil6969/ST1100leaninglarrylogo.jpg

Make love .... not war!!!!

You might wanna pop over to Guan Hoe workshop at Ubi and leave your number so the mech there can help you keep a lookout

yeah, will do tat... haven't been G.H for a long while liao.....

Thks man.

VeeTwin Power after u rode a twin... u never want a straight four!!!

no matter how u intend to mod the intruder, whether new skool or old skool ... still you will get a "thumbs up" ....

Been waiting for one two yrs ago for a 800..... but cant get one, think most

owner hv it scrap instead.....

Than i got myself a HD. But still this 'feeling' for Intruder still present in me...

Thur the search is ON!!!!!

Jz called Margeret, she will keep a look out for me ya :angel:

• 1 month later...

I've ride an intruder 400 for 3 years. It is a good and problem-free bike. Engine is considered quite powerful among the choppers and I can easily cruise it at 120km/h on local highways. Contact me at 81000375 to have a coffee and share...

• 1 month later...

since talking about intruders

i was thinking of getting a front rim similar to the intruder 400, 21 inch for my steed(current 19inch ).. could any kind intruder riders out there tell me how many holes for the spokes does the intruder front rim has?i want to check whether it suit my steed's hub.

and yah, i have the fork extended already,sufficient space for an upgrade to 21 inch, maybe geometry a bit off, but fine with me..

• 2 months later...

deadpool - too many spokes!!!! hahahah

btw, where can i take my intruder to do some mods.. some of the pics you guys have are KEWL!!!! :) make me wanna radically change the look of my intruder now! YUM!

Past Rides

FN-Yamaha WR2, FX-Yamaha RXZ, FT-Honda Spec 1, FV-Honda Phantom 200, AW-Vespa Sprint, FBC-Suzuki DRZ-SM, FQ-Yamaha WR4, FM-Suzuki Intruder 400, FS-Honda CBX750

Intruders of the World.. shall we all meetup one of these wkends, jus for coffee and chit chat?

Past Rides

FN-Yamaha WR2, FX-Yamaha RXZ, FT-Honda Spec 1, FV-Honda Phantom 200, AW-Vespa Sprint, FBC-Suzuki DRZ-SM, FQ-Yamaha WR4, FM-Suzuki Intruder 400, FS-Honda CBX750

Suzuki Intruder 400 Cc (URGENT SALE)( URGENT SALE)

PRICE $4000(SERIOUSLY PRICE CAN BE Negotiate)

Purple paintwork (New Paintwork , 2 month ago)

Insurance and Road Tax expire April 2010.

Coe expires on 2016

Engine Condition 8.5/10

Outlook 10/10 (New paintwork)

Exterior and look of the motor is 100% good looking.

Tire front and back just change recently.

Servicing has been done this month.

Full tank ($17) can travel for 196 Km. After 196Km, reach reserve.

All Stock and Original Parts.

This motor is in a super duper tip top condition. This is my Dad's motor. You all should know how a 46th year old man will ride ad care for their motor right. Every Sunday my dad will polish the motor. Special about this motor is the body of the motor is similar to a Harley Davidson. And the "ROAR" of the exhaust is superb. From far, people can recognise and hear the roar of the exhaust. Performance of the motor is not bad . Economy friendly.

Payment Method strictly FULL CASH.

Viewing of bike will be at Woodlands.

Contact 94524956 . Interested please contact or sms me.

A great deal not to be miss.

Be a sexy rider.

• 2 months later...

A year has come and gone quite quickly. Am considering lettin my stock FM plater Intruder go. Viewing can be done in the east. Comes with custom made brackets for 2 side boxes on the side.

Let me know if anyone will be interested in such an old school ride. :)

Past Rides

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi, selling a new Yuasa Genuine Sealed Battery YTX16-BS-1

used for Suzuki Intruder. Bought this new battery today at $95 thinking my battery is flat but it was due to some other problem. So not using this battery and want to sell it. Only tested once on my bike and charge fully before keeping in box. I will charge regularly to keep it to a full charge state.

Visit http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180567641584&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Edited by Biker99

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...