SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

2015 Harley Davidson Street 750 + Free Remus Legal Exhaust

zHonG_85

FREE STREET LEGAL REMUS EXHAUST + 6 MONTHS ROAD TAX-

Letting go my 2015 Harley Davidson Street 750. Black denim colour. FBK plate. Mileage about 8k km and still counting. Bike still has 1 free servicing from HDS. Brand new Street is now selling at about 26k with COE.

This bike comes with street legal Remus exhaust with LTA certificate (roaring sound), drag bar from HDS, original handle bar and the current handle bar as you can see from the picture. The difference of the handle bar is to let you have the choice of the outlook. Original exhaust will be given to new owner.

It also have few minor accessories such as seat rewrapped, air filter and engine HD custom medallions, HD design fuel tank cap, bitwell grip and the original cafe racer racer head crown which is not installed.

Front brake pump has been changed by HDS during warranty period early this year.

For those who wish to own a HD but is worried about the maintenance and reliability, fret not. This is my 3rd HD and it hasn't give me any problem so far. I can recommend u few shop which service HD which cost less than $100.

Bike is fully paid and I can recommend u finance company for reloan.

Viewing to be done in Woodlands or Yio Chu Kang at certain timing.

Letting go at only 15.5k.

WhatsApp/SMS me at 9487 54O2

[ATTACH=CONFIG]341130[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]341131[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]341132[/ATTACH]

~iT's nOt tHe ride, ItS thE riDer~

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days