SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Mega 2Bs (M2B)

foxie77

hm, hope so ah. the only reason y im concerned is cos the rubber thingy that stops ur mainstand from touching the chain (very hard to describe) came out before. so the mainstand was pressing against the chain. roy helped me fix a new rubber piece. but the stand seems very close to the chain. most probably its the same as before ah just that i nvr noticed before.

wah... like that if half way ride mainstand kana chain how?? scary sia...

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hm, it definately wont fall out when riding.. cos when the stand is up the rubber thingy is pressing against a part of the frame. just be careful if u put on mainstand, then get back to ur bike wana ride off that time.. try to look around the ground see if got any rubber thing.. if u see the rubber piece means that when the mainstand is up it will hit the chain

2008 July - 2010 March: Daelim Roadwin R 125 (FBC 8363 K)

2010 March - 2011 September: SYM GTS 200 (FBD 7445 J)

2011 September - 2013 April: Yamaha Fazer fz6s2 (FBB 5824 Y)

2013 March - now: Honda NC700XD (FBH **** D)

hm, it definately wont fall out when riding.. cos when the stand is up the rubber thingy is pressing against a part of the frame. just be careful if u put on mainstand, then get back to ur bike wana ride off that time.. try to look around the ground see if got any rubber thing.. if u see the rubber piece means that when the mainstand is up it will hit the chain

tks for sharing the info. i will ck mine later.

Yamaha ypvs 125

Honda Raider 125

Suzuki GN 125

Yamaha TZR 125

Honda Custom 125

Yamaha FZR 150

Aprilla Alantic 200

Daelim Roadwin R125

Now : Adiva AD200

the bulb u can go hodaka... if diamond vision standard price is abt 80 per pair (inc installation).. u probably can try to lower it down la... i got some freebie cos i fren fren there... if u travel always in dark road those whitish bulb is useful cos super shiny... Its so bright n shiny (see on my pic) that u actualy dun hv to install the HID cos people claim its same intensity as those HID (but I not sure)...

for plug. during servicing Roy changed for me... nice... feel smooth and super power... u can go KK ask for it, tel him u wan the iridium plug same as the white RwR 烈火戰車

hey ninja,

your headliight is just like HID.:thumb:

actually i think this type of headlight bulbs is far brighter than HID. and it shines further and wider

if my bike can fix that will be so great:cry:

YoUr GrEaTeST GLorY DoEsn'T CoNsIsT iN NeVeR FaLLinG. BuT RiSinG EvErYTiME YoU FaLL.

tks for sharing the info. i will ck mine later.

yep. tell me how close ur chain is to the stand k? i just checked mine. its damn close.. like maybe half a cm? if i use my finger to push the chain down it can touch the metal of the stand.. but just touch only la

hey ninja,

your headliight is just like HID.:thumb:

actually i think this type of headlight bulbs is far brighter than HID. and it shines further and wider

if my bike can fix that will be so great:cry:

Y ur bike cant fix? Its just a normal halogen bulb lei... any bike can fix...

ya.. its super bright n so far i am quite satisfy with it... :thumb:

hm, think for the mainstand thing.. i may attach some zip tie to the rubber thingy to add thickness, thus not allowing the stand to retract so far back and so close to the chain

Wah huairen wan touring liao ah so fast =DDD

Anyway next outing wan BBQ anot? celebrate both Xmas n New Years Day together. =) Those pit BBQ cfm cannot coz we ride bike and cant carry too much things. Im talking about BBQ Steamboat, at Marina South or East Coast Park

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/ChelseyDoll/FBDSig.jpg

ndy: if last time i so harding

Y ur bike cant fix? Its just a normal halogen bulb lei... any bike can fix...

ya.. its super bright n so far i am quite satisfy with it... :thumb:

cos SP headlight holder v prone to melting.if the wattage is higher than the stock rating. the whole bulb will melt :giddy:

btw wat wattage is your bulbs? some H4 or H6 those type ?:)

YoUr GrEaTeST GLorY DoEsn'T CoNsIsT iN NeVeR FaLLinG. BuT RiSinG EvErYTiME YoU FaLL.

Anyway next outing wan BBQ anot? celebrate both Xmas n New Years Day together. =) Those pit BBQ cfm cannot coz we ride bike and cant carry too much things. Im talking about BBQ Steamboat, at Marina South or East Coast Park

fox

u mean those pay 10 bucks and eat there?

that place already became history.:cry:

i kinda miss the place. was once crowded with people. now look like some haunted place leh. scary

yep. tell me how close ur chain is to the stand k? i just checked mine. its damn close.. like maybe half a cm? if i use my finger to push the chain down it can touch the metal of the stand.. but just touch only la

mine is more than 1cm. probably 1.5cm. the rubber stopper is held by an arrowhead which is part of the stopper, should not drop off unless it is been hit or cut. when i push the chain, didnt touch leh, maybe yr chain too slack?

Yamaha ypvs 125

Honda Raider 125

Suzuki GN 125

Yamaha TZR 125

Honda Custom 125

Yamaha FZR 150

Aprilla Alantic 200

Daelim Roadwin R125

hi foxie, BBQ nowaday dont need to bring barang barang, there is catering and they sent everything to u.

Yamaha ypvs 125

Honda Raider 125

Suzuki GN 125

Yamaha TZR 125

Honda Custom 125

Yamaha FZR 150

Aprilla Alantic 200

Daelim Roadwin R125

foxie... not fast... i went around already... just planning to go further.

if the outing on xmas and new year then i cant go le :(

and.....lastly...

may the person who stole my helmet ends up WELL!

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

foxie... not fast... i went around already... just planning to go further.

if the outing on xmas and new year then i cant go le :(

and.....lastly...

may the person who stole my helmet ends up WELL!

u strap your helmet onto your bike?

where is it that u park your bike?

Geylang also hv alot of nice steamboat wor... wan?

hehe i also tempted by huairen's trip... but now considering cos my bike still running in... hmm... :giddy:

cos SP headlight holder v prone to melting.if the wattage is higher than the stock rating. the whole bulb will melt :giddy:

btw wat wattage is your bulbs? some H4 or H6 those type ?:)

I m using H7, 12V55W, which is same volatage for my bike... i think u can try to find the same watt for ur bike right? There r many different bulbs... even their diamond vision have different like H1, H4 etc.

u strap your helmet onto your bike?

where is it that u park your bike?

my office carpark.... creative building.

sibei sian ar......:angry:

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

I m using H7, 12V55W, which is same volatage for my bike... i think u can try to find the same watt for ur bike right? There r many different bulbs... even their diamond vision have different like H1, H4 etc.

ya.. will check it out. if can get hold of some "H" bulbs will be good.

currently my bulbs is only 25w . although is whiter than stock bulbs but still farrrrrrrrrrr from your super bight bulbs :cry:

rmb not to shine onto my side mirror if u happen to tail gate me leh :lol:

if not i need to go get a new pair of glasses liao

Geylang also hv alot of nice steamboat wor... wan?

hehe i also tempted by huairen's trip... but now considering cos my bike still running in... hmm... :giddy:

what is yr mileage? still running in?

Yamaha ypvs 125

Honda Raider 125

Suzuki GN 125

Yamaha TZR 125

Honda Custom 125

Yamaha FZR 150

Aprilla Alantic 200

Daelim Roadwin R125

i think christmas week and new years week hard ah.. haha. most people got plans liao. hm nvm we see how.. ndy, i checked my chain again.. yea it doesnt touch.. but still too close for comfort.. think my chain is just slightly loose. this sat i should be going for servicing ask them tighten for me

my office carpark.... creative building.

sibei sian ar......:angry:

i supposed your helmet must be expenisve:thumb:

damn those stealers!

no money still ride bike

ride bicycle better la

i supposed your helmet must be expenisve:thumb:

damn those stealers!

no money still ride bike

ride bicycle better la

paiseh....

it's just a $30 helmet from lim ah boy!

just that i kept it in very good condition.

stupid lar cheapo... cheap helmet oso steal...