SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Mega 2Bs (M2B)

foxie77

sian. this morning on the way to camp met this idiot driver. i was on the right lane going at 90km/h, then got this camry behind me tailgate and flash highlight. so change to the left lane let him go, when he passing me he still point middle finger at me. i damn angry la, so point back at him and go faster away from him. then he catch up with me and use his handphone to take a video of me duno for what. maybe to catch me nver signal and lane split? at the ending he point finger again and speed off. stupid sia, if he send the vid/photo to tp he himself will kehna for using the handphone in the car

2008 July - 2010 March: Daelim Roadwin R 125 (FBC 8363 K)

2010 March - 2011 September: SYM GTS 200 (FBD 7445 J)

2011 September - 2013 April: Yamaha Fazer fz6s2 (FBB 5824 Y)

2013 March - now: Honda NC700XD (FBH **** D)

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sian. this morning on the way to camp met this idiot driver. i was on the right lane going at 90km/h, then got this camry behind me tailgate and flash highlight. so change to the left lane let him go, when he passing me he still point middle finger at me. i damn angry la, so point back at him and go faster away from him. then he catch up with me and use his handphone to take a video of me duno for what. maybe to catch me nver signal and lane split? at the ending he point finger again and speed off. stupid sia, if he send the vid/photo to tp he himself will kehna for using the handphone in the car

i hope he send the photo to tp:thumb:

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

Bloody drivers. Speed limit 90kph, we going at 90kph still want to tailgate and flash headlight. I have a few tricks for ppl that tailgate to share if you want to know. Some are just ok ok and some are really extreme depending on how angry you are.. For this case i think you should go for the most extreme already :angry:

It's not how fast you ride, but how well you ride.

thats y i filter to the left lane to give way to him and he still point middle finger while he pass me.. blardy idiot

thats y i filter to the left lane to give way to him and he still point middle finger while he pass me.. blardy idiot

:thumb: :thumb:

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

usualy i will not travel at lane 1 for even 100kmh cos realy got those bloody hell driver will speed like 120kmh++ ... me as a driver myself, sometimes also hav to giv way to them... so if i ride the bike, i try not to go on lane 1 cos anyway our bike is stressful for speed more than 100kmh...

but if he point finger no matter wat reason he is damn rude n idiotic loh... i saw many of these drivers on road la.. just relax lo... some of them like to filter in n out super fast duno rush for wat

$90 for 2-line :cheeky:

eh intro us that deal leh =) i also wan to change

11 April 2007 - 29 May 2007 Skipper 125

29 May 2007 - 26th July 2008 x9 Amalfi

16 July 2008 - 17 March 2009 RXK 135

7 November 2008 - 31st March 2010 Varadero 125

26 March 2010 - 19 Feb 2011 Transalp 400

8 September 2010 - 22 January 2011 Wave 125

26 February 2011 - 21 January 2012 FZ6S

11 February 2012 - Current FJR 1300

Lol! I don't think can ah.. Very sian leh like that, cos S4 got 3 lines only pay $150, we 2 lines only need to pay $140 :faint:

Btw, how is the FC for R125?

Yea, our bike is considered the most expensive bike to maintain for class 2B. 2 spark plug and all. Even wash carb also cost $80 when SP only cost $20+ :faint:

No matter what still faster than our bike mah.. So only we can complain :lol:

WTH!!!! so exp to wash carb ??? my rxk i wash carb like wash hand liddat lor i go jb wash onli 8rm =/ here chop ppl arh ??? piang........ that jialat meh... but i dun understand that difference arh..... my x9 last time also wash that exp i tot i kana chop sia:cry:

Ok, if u wan, this sat ok? I wil try talk to ah bee see any gd deal for u?

hmmm must see the other 2 varadero free anot arh.... i dun mind arh..... =) :cheeky:

ndy - better dun remove lah... mainstand is quite an asset lei.. easy to park n lube etc... other people wanna install mainstand.. y u wanna remove it???

ok, i m keeping my stand. today go cka because i m experiencing bike engine stalled by itself. Roy ck and suspect my side stand s/w. lub it. when i going home, i kena one more time. 2moro going to cka to hv it ck again. anyone hv this problem?

Yamaha ypvs 125

Honda Raider 125

Suzuki GN 125

Yamaha TZR 125

Honda Custom 125

Yamaha FZR 150

Aprilla Alantic 200

Daelim Roadwin R125

Now : Adiva AD200

haha i also want leh! sat what time? yep afternoon can? at night got plans ah haha.

ndy-maybe ur bike was in gear when u put the side stand down thats y stall? last time i didnt know that the side stand could cut off the engine if u put it down in gears other than neutral, so keep stalling. but its a safety feature

2 lines for $140? Too ex lah... i got my 2 lines for less than $100 loh... Hel product... :cheeky:

Intro lehhhhhh! Haha. :D

usualy i will not travel at lane 1 for even 100kmh cos realy got those bloody hell driver will speed like 120kmh++ ... me as a driver myself, sometimes also hav to giv way to them... so if i ride the bike, i try not to go on lane 1 cos anyway our bike is stressful for speed more than 100kmh...

but if he point finger no matter wat reason he is damn rude n idiotic loh... i saw many of these drivers on road la.. just relax lo... some of them like to filter in n out super fast duno rush for wat

The fact that he point middle finger at a person after he give way to him is already enough to just ram my bike onto his car. If i got eggs i sure throw it onto his windscreen make him crash ah. :angry:

WTH!!!! so exp to wash carb ??? my rxk i wash carb like wash hand liddat lor i go jb wash onli 8rm =/ here chop ppl arh ??? piang........ that jialat meh... but i dun understand that difference arh..... my x9 last time also wash that exp i tot i kana chop sia:cry:

Yea lo, our bike cos very difficult to take out and stuff so more ex.. :faint:

This sat morning set ah! :thumb:

bro, u should just keep your cool instead of pointing middle finger back at him coz every other driver on road will see u pointing at him but not the driver cos he was in the car. don let your emotional get ahead of u:thumb:

but of coz i know super DL when met this kind of drivers:(

i exp it many times oso.siao 1 leh those driver dono chiong so fast for what when the road is so squeezy.:angry:

YoUr GrEaTeST GLorY DoEsn'T CoNsIsT iN NeVeR FaLLinG. BuT RiSinG EvErYTiME YoU FaLL.

hai what to do now. just hope i dont get into any trouble with that stupid video or what cos i only got 12 points and got 2 licenses at stake. lol. ninja this sat ah? so total is how much ah for workmanship also?

hai what to do now. just hope i dont get into any trouble with that stupid video or what cos i only got 12 points and got 2 licenses at stake. lol. ninja this sat ah? so total is how much ah for workmanship also?

He take video also no use mah, so what if you point middle finger? It's not an offence as long as you don't touch him or his car.

I hope ninja can help us get $100 for 2 lines including workmanship :thumb:

He take video also no use mah, so what if you point middle finger? It's not an offence as long as you don't touch him or his car.

yes i agreed

but did u point b4 he used his cellphone to video?

if didnt. u can fang xing liao

luckily that idiotic driver didnt kiss your butt.:giddy:

YoUr GrEaTeST GLorY DoEsn'T CoNsIsT iN NeVeR FaLLinG. BuT RiSinG EvErYTiME YoU FaLL.