SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Mega 2Bs (M2B)

foxie77

ya.. will check it out. if can get hold of some "H" bulbs will be good.

currently my bulbs is only 25w . although is whiter than stock bulbs but still farrrrrrrrrrr from your super bight bulbs :cry:

rmb not to shine onto my side mirror if u happen to tail gate me leh :lol:

if not i need to go get a new pair of glasses liao

hehe i esp love to high beam those annoying car driver if they try to be funny with me :cheeky:

but so far car far far see me frm behind usualy siam, maybe cos of my white frame + white helmet + super bright bulb? :cool:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha!! thats what i thought before i bought this bike when choosing colors.. can act as TP. LOL! but it was a hard choice for me.. deciding between white and red =)

2008 July - 2010 March: Daelim Roadwin R 125 (FBC 8363 K)

2010 March - 2011 September: SYM GTS 200 (FBD 7445 J)

2011 September - 2013 April: Yamaha Fazer fz6s2 (FBB 5824 Y)

2013 March - now: Honda NC700XD (FBH **** D)

btw ninja.. ur bulbs considered legal?

Ya, halogen bulb is legal and Philips diamond vision is approved by LTA as far as i noe. One day I passed by ROV he also never stop me. :angel:

if realy stop me i just argue its stock halogen bulb somemore same wattage wat. On road so many illegal HID fitted by those car shld go after them mah.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112289&page=2

i realised that there are alot of unanswered questions in this thread. just thought it would be good to clarify some stuff.

1. different inspection centres and different inspectors have different set of requirements for the vehicles they check

2. there are certain mods which the authorities did not state upright whether they are allowed or not allowed. in such cases, it is purely up to the discretion of the inspector to decide whether or not to pass or fail you for those mods. example: dinosaur's extended forks. in general, if u dont make the mods look ultra obvious, chances are that they can be overlooked by the inspectors.

besides checking for illegal modifications, the purpose of the inspection is to ensure that the vehicles are road worthy. as far as i know, rusty components may not exactly be capable of rendering a vehicle becoming road unworthy. however, if rust eventually evolve to form corrosion (& result in malfunctioning of parts), then that might become a cause for concern.

with the limited knowledge i have, here are my personal opinions of the respective mods:

flush-mount signal lamps: illegal (unless they come as stock) but up to inspector's discretion.

superwhite headlight bulbs: illegal unless they produce purely only white beam. (there are aftermarket bulbs which besides giving off white color, also emits greenish or bluish or purplish kind of colors) brands like philips diamond vision are known to be approved.

stebel magnum 2 electromagnetic horns: i've personally passed the inspection at STA Sin Ming with the horn. however, pls note that i only fixed 1 out of the 2 horns that came in the package. end of it, pass or fail is still up to inspector's discretion

hope this helps

:goodluck:

thats great man! legally white.. lol. btw still got the weekend before christmas week. foxie bro! think if wana meet thats the best time =)

ha nah not for me. i stay bedok go jb pump? lol. best if meetups can be like somewhere central? heh

paiseh....

it's just a $30 helmet from lim ah boy!

just that i kept it in very good condition.

stupid lar cheapo... cheap helmet oso steal...

then you should have spare helmet to go home ?

11 April 2007 - 29 May 2007 Skipper 125

29 May 2007 - 26th July 2008 x9 Amalfi

16 July 2008 - 17 March 2009 RXK 135

7 November 2008 - 31st March 2010 Varadero 125

26 March 2010 - 19 Feb 2011 Transalp 400

8 September 2010 - 22 January 2011 Wave 125

26 February 2011 - 21 January 2012 FZ6S

11 February 2012 - Current FJR 1300

lol. why u think i install box?!?!?!?! come on!!! box is good!!! box is fun!!! box is SEXAY

hi wanwan. haha i think u have a misconception ah.. M2B is just a thread that foxie created to gather those big sized but small cc motorcycles. there is no "mega" motorcycle type.its just a matter of opinion so anyone who feels their bike is big for a 2b license can come here to talk about their ride! many people do consider rs125 as a big bike for its cc.

Hi ... Im wawan ... Is aprilia rs bike a mega bike ? I wld love to share my love of bikes ...

You're in! ^^ Actually even if you dont possess a Mega 2B bike, but you just wanna join us for outings, all is welcomed. We usually organize outings for Club M2B & friends =)

Sorry ah guys, im abit inactive now, nw goin thru a difficult moment emotionally. Nudge help me take care of thr thread abit for now k? Thx.. =) I'll be back in full Deceptacons Power!!! once my stuff is settled. =x

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/ChelseyDoll/FBDSig.jpg

ndy: if last time i so harding

You're in! ^^ Actually even if you dont possess a Mega 2B bike, but you just wanna join us for outings, all is welcomed. We usually organize outings for Club M2B & friends =)

Sorry ah guys, im abit inactive now, nw goin thru a difficult moment emotionally. Nudge help me take care of thr thread abit for now k? Thx.. =) I'll be back in full Deceptacons Power!!! once my stuff is settled. =x

take care foxie

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

took mrt home.

didnt bring my spare helmet along. :(

Aiya, you should have asked me mah. I stay so near can bring one for you ah.. That time my friend park in NP carpark kena rotten eggs smashed in his helmet :faint:

It's not how fast you ride, but how well you ride.

Aiya, you should have asked me mah. I stay so near can bring one for you ah.. That time my friend park in NP carpark kena rotten eggs smashed in his helmet :faint:

i was so sian until i forgot how to walk to jurong east mrt lor... went one big round. totally mindless! :cry:

your friend kena rotten eggs becoz of feud ar?

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

i was so sian until i forgot how to walk to jurong east mrt lor... went one big round. totally mindless! :cry:

your friend kena rotten eggs becoz of feud ar?

Nope, my friend is those kind never talk much to others one leh.. He also never use bike action. I think some ppl just got nothing better to do lah.

It's not how fast you ride, but how well you ride.

no problem. just concentrate on getting better.. we'll all be waiting for our leader!

hey guys sorry for not turning up last outing.

i overslept.

Anyway. i planning to watch TWILIGHT this coming Saturday @ Cineleisure.

feel free to update ur name here if u guys wanna join me.

after e show, we go sumwhere else riding. or chill @ yishun dam or sumthing.

Movie: twilight

meet up: Youth Park (coffee shop) @ 10pm.

1) Luster with sum of RS friends

i'll be your competition..