SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

African Twin XRV 750

ary76

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I am divorcing my Honda Africa Twin XRV 750cc. She is a very good and rugged bike. She has the following accessories. She wears a Tank Bra, has a Power Bronze Windshield in her face, BMW handguard in her hands and Crash Bar to potect her. She also has a compass to find her way. I always lube her with the scottoiler thats she has. She also has 2 heppco packer side lagguage with rack and a givi top box to carry things for u.

I just bought her NEW Chain n Spocket about 1 month back. Change her engine oil n oil filter last week. Got her a new rectifier about 2 months back and a New cable for the meter too.

I also has the following spare parts to go along with her. Battery, Clutch Cable, Rectifier, Tyre Tube, Air filter I also have the Owner's manual and the service manual for the new owner to read up and service her if there is a need to.

The colour that she wears is unqiue... She is 1 of the ONLY 5 pcs of this colour in SINGAPORE. She still has a road tax till MAY.

I ride her everyday. She has served me well. But I am such a flirt. I dont stick to one for long. It is time for me to look for another fling.

I am letting her go at $7600(neg).

Interested party please contact me. Drop me a PM or email me at [email protected]

Test riding is not a issue. She is willing to serve.............

For pics please refer to:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/index....0entry3590724

Originally posted by ATwin@January 14, 2007 03:30 pm

I think Mah Motor still have one brand new AT, selling 24k ...if i'm not wrong. This bike no more production, so they jerk up the price..

The last time I ask, Mah is not selling it. The boss is keeping it for his personal collection. Dunnoe is he have changed his mind or not.

Bikes

Men ride it. Boys dream about it.

• 3 months later...

One more choice for those interested.

4 years old Red/Blue AT selling at less than $11K

Come with Givi Tall Wind Shield, Headlight Protector, OEM Honda Main Stand, Givi Crash Bar, KNN air filter, Scott Oiler, UFO Handguard, Leo Vince Exhaust Pipe (LTA Approved), HEL steel braded brake hose, Extra Tubes(Front & Rear), Extra Fuel Pump, Extra Clutch Cable, Original handguard, Original wind shield, Original exhaust Pipe & bike in good condition.

Interested party pls SMS me at 96150579 after 5 PM. (Do not PM me)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I m planning to change my tyre. Original factory sizes were front 3.00-21 and rear 5.10-17. What matric replacement is better for the rear, 130 80 17 or 140 80 17. As for the front will be 90 90 21.

What brand and model is suitable for wet road usage? If possible 100% on road tyre will be the ideal choice.

What shop stock up fresh stock?

Tks.

Why I kept my SV for more then 10:thumb:yrs?

Its a light and fun bike:cool:.

Hi,

I m planning to change my tyre. Original factory sizes were front 3.00-21 and rear 5.10-17. What matric replacement is better for the rear, 130 80 17 or 140 80 17. As for the front will be 90 90 21.

What brand and model is suitable for wet road usage? If possible 100% on road tyre will be the ideal choice.

What shop stock up fresh stock?

Tks.

Get the Metzeler Tourance or Pirelli Scorpion. Both available at HKL.

Bikes

• 4 weeks later...
aNYONE WILLING TO BUY AFRICA TWIN BAGSTER TANKBRA & FRONT FENDER( THE GS1100 ONE)?

LUK FOR ME 98519093 FENDIE

are u still sellin ur tankbra? how much?

add me up @ friendster.com/pedergdale or pederg.multiply.com

hmm... my RED Kop is here!! "You'll Never Walk Alone..."

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n73/pederg/1798621910_be851bd376_m.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys..

Anyone interested in topping up in JB tonyte?

Btw i m new here..

I just bght over a fellow AT riders bike..

Hehehehehehehe..

If any of u interested in going JB tonyte..

Giv me a buzz (92211733 - Fendy)

Ciao..

Hi Fendy, u bought the bike from a fellow rider? Cool. Let me guess.. Black colour?

Bikes