SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

RC Cars Lovers

Guest ZZR-Pilot

hi all for wat i know is that people is playing at multi storey carpark nowsaday cause the tire use for drifting is different from those slick tire

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5181/thedarkknight6vb9.jpg

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine is ta05

That's a more high end one huh.

Anyway, can visit this site for more information and stuff. I'm thinking of getting a TT-01 as a beginner before moving on in future.

Although, I also thought about those China Branded less than $100 for the whole set kinda cars, but I wonder if they could even drift.

200 Miles Per Hour, No Hands... Damn That Would Be Cool Right Before The Part Where You Die...

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

2007 - Daelim Daystar 125

2008/2009 - Piaggio X9 500

2017 - Triumph Speed Triple 1050

TA-05 is quite okie mah. Not say super duper pro kind, but also not the beginner one mah. Above entry level.

I just bought my Kit, a Yokomo Greddy RX7 MR-4TC. Haven't even built up yet. Gonna do it over the slightly long weekend for me. :angel:

200 Miles Per Hour, No Hands... Damn That Would Be Cool Right Before The Part Where You Die...

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

TA-05 is quite okie mah. Not say super duper pro kind, but also not the beginner one mah. Above entry level.

I just bought my Kit, a Yokomo Greddy RX7 MR-4TC. Haven't even built up yet. Gonna do it over the slightly long weekend for me. :angel:

:cheeky: I am thinking of starting this hobby? would like to buy 1 set and that's it....

how much is a Yokomo MR-4TC and where to get it?

:cheeky: I am thinking of starting this hobby? would like to buy 1 set and that's it....

how much is a Yokomo MR-4TC and where to get it?

If you want, you can add me on MSN at [email protected].

I consolidated a price list for 2 different places. Mainly Taroda Racing (located at Marine Cove) & SG Drifters Online Shop. I've checked out Elite Racing Models (locatated at Orchard Plaza), Hobby Link (located at Far East Plaza) & HobbyThingz (located at Tampines Street 23). The prices aren't as good as Taroda and SG Drifters. So do add me for the pricelist.

Fyi, my Yokomo kit was purchased from SG Drifters, together with everything to start a basic kit, $740. Do add me on MSN so that I can send you the file, it'll be much much much easier for you.

http://www.sgdrifters.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?45

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

hi guys,

i have a nitro rc but couldn't start. not sure is due to the starter (never use for a long time) or the engine. anywhere or anyone who can help me? :)

Selling my

- X9 Evo Winter Windshield

Feb 2004 - Sep 2004: TA 150

Sep 2004 - V Day 2009: X9 Evo

Jun 2008 - ~~~~~ : Fit GD 1.3 A

so the yokomo is it a shaft driven or belt driven xenophobia and show us the pic when u finish man

Its shaft driven. I've already completed it. Haven't done the spraying of the Bodyshell, although I think I might just anyhow do it. Lol! Since its gonna get bashed.

My 7610 phone abit the spoilt liao. Haha. The computer can't detect it when plugged in, and that's my own form of Camera. So I can't upload the pic. :sian:

Anyway, besides the car itself, I think the Bodyshell damn interesting also. I'm planning to make the exact replica of the Concept Car Ford Mustang GT-R. Waiting for my shell to arrive only, placed a order liao. :cheeky:

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

All the bodyshells all macham the same to me leh. :cheeky:

Anyway, I haven't actually ran the car yet. Because I my Battery came with Dean Plugs, but my ESC and Charger were the normal ones. I just solder my Charger to Dean Plugs as well, but before I could do the ESC, I ran out of Metal Thingy to solder. So I'm going to do that tomorrow, then I'll probably bring it for a short run or something.

As for where. I'm still looking for a place I can isolate myself and test run here and there. Too noob liao. :faint:

Where do you stay Cure?

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

mi staying at hougang how abt you

maybe 1 day we can play together

I'm at Ubi Ave 1. So we're pretty near actually. Haha. Maybe we could actually meet up some time with 1 of my friend. But we very noob.

Btw, you know what's all the toe in toe out and all the camber thingy? And some Rims that I see selling at the shops got offset 0 or offset +1 or +4 or -1 so on so forth, what's all those? Maybe when meet up, can also teach me such stuff.

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

ya sure man

dun said teach man i also noob lei we learn from eachother

I nothing to teach. I just learn how to fix up the car only. I barely even know the parts yet. Haha.

Maybe the bodyshell part can, because I like that part. :cheeky:

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

oki why not u pm mi ur hp no so next time we play can call u along

how abt that

Sure man. Some more I'm gonna ORD in slightly over 2 months time. Got more time on my hands. Although I'll be working, but more freedom. :cheeky:

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

okie got ur pm no worries i will call u when we going to drift

btw which controller u using now

2PL AM Controller.

Sigh, not sure is it my void deck or is my car just spinning out. Not sure exactly how to lock the diff or anything. But I'd want to train without locking, I think more pro. Haha. :cheeky: Although I'm using the stock configuration given by the drift package for now. :giddy:

Bike History

2005 - Cagiva Mito 125

try making ur suspension soft for the front and hard for the real

it may help

made sure ur front got alittle bit of droop

hope this can help

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/5181/thedarkknight6vb9.jpg