SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

RC Cars Lovers

Guest ZZR-Pilot

Originally posted by Touch n Go@Oct 7 2005, 07:49 PM

haha bro.. the engine i test is a very old one lar, comes with the car one.. i polish the piston n want to try the effect.. not bad la.. but my engine mounting screw loose when i play, so gear gone!! then veri pek cek, whack the bugger n it move gradually..'whEeee-wHeEe-WhEeE-' rev n hold the throttle, when i release, i heard a 'tuk' sound , n the crankshaft pop out of the crankcase n spin non stop.. hehe engine gone :smile:

crankshaft pop out!!! :faint:

1991-Katana125 1992-GN125 1993-Terminator250 1995-Intruder400 1996-ZX-7RRP1 & Charade1L 1996-Vulcan800 1998-Accent1.5L 2001-CorollaXLI 2002-TDM900 2005-Phamton150 2006-FJR1300 2007-KLE500 & WRX JDM 2010-Spark135 & Legacy GT 2012-Focus SW & Sylphy 2015-V Strom 650XT & D Tracker, 2016-Cross Country & RS4 125, 2017-Moto Guzzi V7ii Stone

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by comics00@Oct 7 2005, 08:03 PM

crankshaft pop out!!! :faint:

hehe.. 2nd time oledi.. last time after a race the engine idle and the crankshaft juz pop out.. then i noe its gone! :giddy: ... 2 engines gone juz like tt :nono:

Wonder if anyone selling their TA04S or TB02 ??Me wana get a complete set/Btw I still have at home a GS 1/8 buggy,1/10 ofna subaru nitro sedan,TT MTR 1/10....and P51D EP plane...anyone interested in the plane??heheheh.....

Originally posted by cbkooky@Oct 11 2005, 09:16 PM

Wonder if anyone selling their TA04S or TB02 ??Me wana get a complete set/Btw I still have at home a GS 1/8 buggy,1/10 ofna subaru nitro sedan,TT MTR 1/10....and P51D EP plane...anyone interested in the plane??heheheh.....

TA03TRF u want? got tons of parts with full CF chassis... eh ur plane is how many channel???

6chnl.aileron,rudder,elevator.I intend to sell off just the plane itself with motor only.withhout elects unless $$ is gd.Btw, how much for ur car set?any pics can email me at [email protected]. I also have some stuff 4 nitro flying still kept in my cupboard.

Originally posted by cbkooky@Oct 12 2005, 05:17 AM

6chnl.aileron,rudder,elevator.I intend to sell off just the plane itself with motor only.withhout elects unless $$ is gd.Btw, how much for ur car set?any pics can email me at [email protected]. I also have some stuff 4 nitro flying still kept in my cupboard.

u looking for r/c car? i have 2 control 3PK & MX-8 me intent to let go the MX-8 if interested pls pm me :smile:

1991-Katana125 1992-GN125 1993-Terminator250 1995-Intruder400 1996-ZX-7RRP1 & Charade1L 1996-Vulcan800 1998-Accent1.5L 2001-CorollaXLI 2002-TDM900 2005-Phamton150 2006-FJR1300 2007-KLE500 & WRX JDM 2010-Spark135 & Legacy GT 2012-Focus SW & Sylphy 2015-V Strom 650XT & D Tracker, 2016-Cross Country & RS4 125, 2017-Moto Guzzi V7ii Stone

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by james70@Dec 9 2005, 01:51 PM

Hi,

Newbie in RC. Any one got any Nitro buggy or any accessories for sales? Pls PM me or SMS.

James

9488 8282

hey bro, u may try turf city as they have a buggy track there :thumb: .. the RC scenes are dying... haiz... :help: .....

Originally posted by cbkooky@Oct 12 2005, 05:17 AM

yoz bro u stil interested in the car set?..im clearing my cupboard. sel u cheap cheap... :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by ben1112@Dec 26 2005, 12:57 AM

For you info Kyosho is coming out with a 4wd Mini Z.

And does anyone know where can i get the stuff to make fibreglass? Like the Resin, hardener and cloth blah blah~

Help appreciated. Thanks

i think u can get it at tamiya located at paya lebar, or at those scale model shop.. 4wd mini-z?? abit too late i think, the Hpi micro Rs4 has been a proven mini 4wd R/c car. its hard for kyosho to beat that :D

HPI Silver chrome rims with oversized tires.Rims are in very gd condition.New inner sponge layer.Tire seldom goes offroad.used onroad,with remaining tire threads still plenty and good to go! Selling set of 4 at $60!!!Email me [email protected] if interested.Can meet at convenient location to deal.Hope to let go soon.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a260/paneuro/HPI%20MT2/MT231102011.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a260/paneuro/HPI%20MT2/MT231102013.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by RX-8@Jan 27 2006, 10:59 PM

Hi,

i wanted to start playing on RC cars, more on dritfing so er where can i get the cheapest set with Ctrler and all the staff? and where can i play them? is there a course or something?

for drifts, u may visit http://www.sgdrifters.com for more info. queenstown conutry club has a big track for electric R/c cars. go check it out :D

Guest OFFICIAL

Have a bottle of Blue Thunder 25% Nitro on my shelf. Left about 4 liters

Stop hobby due to no car. Any Takers?

Only Selling for S$20/-

PM or msg me at 96928692

Originally posted by OFFICIAL@Feb 10 2006, 07:59 PM

Have a bottle of Blue Thunder 25% Nitro on my shelf. Left about 4 liters

Stop hobby due to no car. Any Takers?

Only Selling for S$20/-

PM or msg me at 96928692

what the $%#$%..i was looking for one...haiz .manage to get gammalube already.I asssume its full.If it is I am interested.When you purchase it?sealed tight?

Guest OFFICIAL
Originally posted by cbkooky@Feb 11 2006, 10:12 AM

what the $%#$%..i was looking for one...haiz .manage to get gammalube already.I asssume its full.If it is I am interested.When you purchase it?sealed tight?

Not so full actually. it's till the top of the label. Caps been there tight ever since my last race at Teng's place behind the golf driving range at Sembawang.

If you interested can sell to you.

• 1 month later...

looking for yokomo MRTC custom parts urgently.Especially the rear drive shaft set.Anyone has spares to sell cheap pls PM me with contacts.thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I have a yokomo mr4tc special for sale....chasis only.Can combo with some other necessary parts ..price diff..I am Also looking for esc ..NO need high ends one.Preferably futaba mcr230/330cr.anyone letting go Pm me.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by cbkooky@Apr 7 2006, 05:22 PM

I have a yokomo mr4tc special for sale....chasis only.Can combo with some other necessary parts ..price diff..I am Also looking for esc ..NO need high ends one.Preferably futaba mcr230/330cr.anyone letting go Pm me.

how much is your budget for 330 esc?

bryant

• 1 month later...

Hi guys, i've searched the forum and couldn't find anything related to RC cars. only helicoptors and planes.

anyone into RC cars?

anyone playing with these?

am quite interested... but am a total noob.

any advise?

tips?

where to get 1 basic kit to start with?

roughly how much is it gonna cost?

and roughly how much for the parts if i wanna "mod"?

maybe those who are playing with these RC cars can get together...

Thanks a million!

• 2 weeks later...

mate,

you can contact this friend of mine, khamil at 9744 2797. He runs a rc shop at bukit timah turf club, happens to be the one of the best rc car players in S'pore. Concidentally he used to be PG champion in the late 80s. haha.. he s a friend guy which will be of much help to you.