SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Help with Class 2B

zaelf

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by zaelf@Sep 18 2006, 11:36 AM

I'm really feeling very dejected at this point. I just finished my 6th attempt and still stuck in lesson 1.

Any tips to help me get past the first obstacle? :cry:

Bribe? Ahaha..No idea..Did you not follow the instructions given by the instructors? Kinda remind me of my friend cept that he suddenly feel very "lazy" to continue..At least you still have the will to continue and get it over with..Which makes you one step better than him..Don't give up..

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

umm..., actually what is difficult in 1st lesson most likely be how to release the clutch....,

or is it the balancing u r having problem with? bcos i saw a gal who never know how to ride a bicycle and then came to motorbike lesson, then cannot balance herself...

okay, the best tip i can give is...

try to relax, dun be so tense. bcos once u r so tense, u will tend to concentrate on clutch and then ur eyeline will be right down at the clutch.. being relax will help u in every stage of the lesson. Later on, u will be shifting up gear, doing Figure-8, and such.. so just relax and it will be just OKAY!

if it is the balancing thing u r having problem with, then ask ur instructor to give u a lighter bike..., Ur instructors are there to help u, dun worry. Believe in urself, and go to ur next lesson, I can tell that u will straight away pass to get to next stage.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :smile: :smile:

do u think tat i would cry.. on the ph

do u noe wat it feels like being alone...

I..wil.. find... someone new....

swing..swing..swing from the table side

my heart is flushed by a pool of love..

-=Bury me=- -=Carry me=-

*-=Living life on its furthest edge=-*

wat is it tat always cause u to fail??? u still in d mini circuit?? wer u taking?

2005 aug - 2006 oct - Wave 125s FV4517M

2006 nov - 2007 jan - Super 4 Version s FP7529R

2007 jan - 2007 sept -spark 135 FBA3986G

2007 sep - 2010 apr - Honda XR400Sm FQ2901B

- Yamaha FZ150I

2010 apr - ????????? -Honda CB400 Spec I.III

-Yamaha FZ150I

Originally posted by zaelf@Sep 19 2006, 09:32 PM

Thanks for all your tips guys. Ya, out of the mini circuit le. I think main problem lies with my slow speed stopping. Tend to wobble...

When slowing down close throttle and apply both brakes..As you're slowing down drop gears one by one..

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

try to laid back while slow speed stopping.. ah... coz i myself had a same problem also coz i was leaning too much towards the front which makes the front wheel to wobble more..

do u think tat i would cry.. on the ph

do u noe wat it feels like being alone...

I..wil.. find... someone new....

swing..swing..swing from the table side

my heart is flushed by a pool of love..

-=Bury me=- -=Carry me=-

*-=Living life on its furthest edge=-*

I too have the same problem some mths ago. not knowing how to ride a bicycle untill now I'm at prac 8. Try to relax dun give up. BTW do not watch motor GP cos it will make u much more worst off. I myself watch motor GP when at prac 2 (fig. 8) I am the first person in history to crash into the cute little tree in the center of the fig 8. Wat a big laugh, well anyway hope u can pass all ur course wif ease.:goodluck:

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/904/ouroborossigcopyzr7.jpg

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/9746/6sz78xmg3ww1.gif

Originally posted by neucom53@Sep 21 2006, 05:38 PM

I too have the same problem some mths ago. not knowing how to ride a bicycle untill now I'm at prac 8. Try to relax dun give up. BTW do not watch motor GP cos it will make u much more worst off. I myself watch motor GP when at prac 2 (fig. 8) I am the first person in history to crash into the cute little tree in the center of the fig 8. Wat a big laugh, well anyway hope u can pass all ur course wif ease.:goodluck:

Precisely why inexperienced newbies shouldn't be following what the experienced professionals are doing..:sweat:

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest hijk554

over Oleg wow gold instant, sensible of who he was. Row of bed today, X-ray all patients, so their movement wow gold slacken, Liyefunuo in apiece persevering love to sit around and examine, comment wow powerleveling on a few line. In Akhmadzhan there, she saw his cutis, and buy wow gold construe the scrutiny records on a recent blood essay after a unique on a show of collection, said: In this way, she concluded the uncastrated row of beds, he never erst reversed to Oleg pull, and ever endorse to wow accounts him. Exclusive Zoya.

Clutch in and lightly step on the rear brakes...

Usually helps to test both front and rear brakes when you first move off.

To do this, just try to use both brakes at different times to slow the bike down. This will help you to physically and mentally gauge the strength of the brake and your body's reaction to it.

Also I found lightly pumping the front brakes a bit, help slow the bike down smoother(for emergency braking). But again, test the braking power first..

goodluck! :)