SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Cafe 2009 / 2010 (G-Max, X-Hot, Libra, TR3, T-Rex)

BLACK COMET

Cool... How does the 3 wheel handle in the corners? I've always been curious..

I just started riding this TR3 so I always slow down when turning and have to make a slightly wider turn lor. First time handling the TR3 will have some difficulty but after a while get used to it liao and now enjoying my leisurely rides. My rides are now less tiring compared to riding a motorbike last time. What made me choose a 3 wheeler? Safety lor.

Btw, G-max Scoot (Alvin) is HQ boss's son? :p Kaypoh a bit...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just started riding this TR3 so I always slow down when turning and have to make a slightly wider turn lor. First time handling the TR3 will have some difficulty but after a while get used to it liao and now enjoying my leisurely rides. My rides are now less tiring compared to riding a motorbike last time. What made me choose a 3 wheeler? Safety lor.

Btw, G-max Scoot (Alvin) is HQ boss's son? :p Kaypoh a bit...

Can the tr3 corner fast? What happens when u force it into a turn?

Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

urgent, ur guy buy GMAX 200 battery from where and model?? head or ah boy and how much??? my bike die liao, cant start, hahaha..

From Ah boy, U can get official China made Yuasa at $55 or Jap made, some unknow jap brand at $65.

Can the tr3 corner fast? What happens when u force it into a turn?

Er...I don't think I will try to force my TR3 into a corner turn at fast speed. I am not a stuntman, and the reason I bought this bike is for safety.:cheeky:

thanks... later after work go look for ah boy...

just done annually PM and coz SGD500, bankrupt liao...

have ur guy change whole set rear brake pump bf, that holder brake pad hole become bigger and pin lost coz bike jam and unable move, lucky bike stop and traffic light...

Which type of caliper did you change to? The side by side twin piston or the opposing 2 piston type?

Am glad to report that the Taiwan pipe that i bought a month ago is great! Here is my review of the exhaust.

Physical:

This exhaust is from Ban Jing, a well known aftermarket exhaust manufacturer in Taiwan. Model is K4-A2. It has a normal sized exhaust outlet at the back and another slightly smaller one hidden at the bottom of the endcan. You can chose to screw in the bolt or release it to allow more flow, a very small increase in sound and slightly improved midrange is observed. Header and exhaust tip is made of stainless steel and endcan is mildsteel. The endcan is painted flat back and has a heat shield, overall it looks very stock except the very thick midpipe.

Performance:

This particular model is a "back pressure" model. Like the stock exhaust of g-max 150, there is return pressure from the exhaust to produce more torque. Speaking from experience, this is a very important aspect as i had installed a straight through exhaust and major torque from low to mid range was observed with only slight performance increase in top.

Sound:

Really it just sounds stock. At idle to low revs, it sound a little beefy like how a phantom200 would sound like. As you pick up speed, the sound becomes quieter.

Overall it is worth the money and I am quite pleased with it as it compliments my current setup.

Which type of caliper did you change to? The side by side twin piston or the opposing 2 piston type?

call towing bring my bike go hq and install... whole set brake pump which clamp at rear disc brake... GMAX 200 model...

and ur exhaust buy how much??? legal or not??? got pic??? can upload for see???

call towing bring my bike go hq and install... whole set brake pump which clamp at rear disc brake... GMAX 200 model...

and ur exhaust buy how much??? legal or not??? got pic??? can upload for see???

There's nothing to customise becos HQ dun bring in much accessories. Frankly speaking.

But go to taiwan yahoo auction and you'll see plenty of stuff. Which i might be able to help. But dont ask me how. Google it. And its in chinese. Google translate it.

That's what i'd do for japanese sites too so if you are really keen on customising your scoot you gotta do ya homework. :)

There's nothing to customise becos HQ dun bring in much accessories. Frankly speaking.

But go to taiwan yahoo auction and you'll see plenty of stuff. Which i might be able to help. But dont ask me how. Google it. And its in chinese. Google translate it.

That's what i'd do for japanese sites too so if you are really keen on customising your scoot you gotta do ya homework. :)

hmm what i mean is customize the body only bro in terms of design only bro...cos i intend to look for some design that can suit my scooter.I did went to the jorsindo website but still doesn't attracts me much.

:popcorn:

I wasnt talking about the design but the tail fin. Paintwork design u can do whatever kind of design on whatever kind of bike. No I cannot help u find other unique design cos i think you goto those shop that do design can give u more ideas. I can only help all other g-maxers to find parts and accessories that they arent able to get local, out of goodwill. Thanks.