SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF PGO Cafe 2009 / 2010 (G-Max, X-Hot, Libra, TR3, T-Rex)

BLACK COMET

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Change topic ok? Nobody is gonna make any reply pertaining to the topic above. Because it is only gonna get more silly. Let's talk about Gmax. I can try to discuss about anything I know regarding performance mods.

previously when i riding the Gmax.. done minimum mods to my scoot. Open pod, Dr Pulley and breathers.. Got good responsive higher rpm power however the acceleration lose out abit.. FC improves greatly.. worst was ard 32km/l, average ard 35km/l and best as ard 39km/l. u wouldnt wanna know what speed I ride to get the best FC.. Hint: every other seems to be whizzing pass you.

:cheeky::cheeky:

Answer is never. Trust me. To get a exhaust certified, you need money. From sales comes money, so gmax isnt very popular so there isnt a huge demand nor finanical power to have a legal pipe.

So there you go, wait till all your teeth drop also no legal pipe.

Scooter Tuning Is Not A Crime.

Answer is never. Trust me. To get a exhaust certified, you need money. From sales comes money, so gmax isnt very popular so there isnt a huge demand nor finanical power to have a legal pipe.

So there you go, wait till all your teeth drop also no legal pipe.

hi bro....i heard somebody telling me that SBK exhaust that normally fixed to Gilera scooter can be fix to G-Max too...I wondering whether is it true or not bro???

:popcorn:

100% not direct fit. Must weld if endcan only and from what i can rem is runner sbk carbon got twin header for backpressure. I can be very sure you might be pleased with the looks if u manage to get it on but i can't say the same for performance(as compared to a pipe build specifically for gmax).

In taiwan there are alot of enthusiast who use those litre bike pipes like scorpion and many others. If u've been searching for gmax pictures im sure you've come across. However, those pipe they have brought to shops to be modified for backpressure. Which means welding certain parts to certain diameter or what i don't knw how exactly its done.

But to illustrate, imagine squirting a volume of water using a vitagen straw and a bubble tea straw, which ones shoot further? Which ones shoots more water? The velocity vs volume or rather the exact maths it takes to make every pipe is different. And every different engine requires different spec'ed pipes.

*PLUS the part where the header passes by the engine hanger is a very very tight squeeze even on the stock pipe. If you dont know what you are doing u can crush/squeeze the header pipe there during normal suspension stroke(up/down)

So highly advised to use something that was designed specifically for the application. Either stock pipe, or aftermarket designed for gmax.

OK Look Here!

Since i have already extended this offer to bro raden, I dun wan to be selfish and not to share. I will be getting one of these exhaust for myself and maybe raden if he has made up his mind.

However I decided to extend this offer to everyone here. What you see here is aftermarket pipes made for Gmax specifically by a company called 板井 ban jing. It has stainless steel headers and comes with a choice of large diameter exhaust outlet or small. (Loud or soft)

It is made to look quite like a stock pipe with the heat shield from another scooter model. This pipes have a very high quality finish and are plug and play. However none of the pipes are lta approved so i picked the ones that look most stock-like.

Current price of the pipes are 91usd for the pipes and another 40-60usd for shipping. This quotes are for per piece at total order of two. If more people chip in the shipping costs might be lower.

I am going to place order 1st OCT. So for all of those interested, pls ask if you have any enquires but pls think through what you need to know and ask them all at once.(saves me alot of hassle shooting emails to and fro.)

20090116_62cf6e2ac646398cc43e00wT0sFJorbr.jpg

11091116835949_660.jpg

20081218_42f33a261f59018fa821rKnbW54t6j6e.jpg

Should be much softer than most aftermarket pipes outside, as this is not a Straight though pipe.

http://www.hbp.com.tw/top_002.html

If you scroll down to the diagram at the bottom of the page where its shows the internal construction of the pipes, you can see that top-loudest,most free flow to bottom-quietest, most torque. There are four types available.

I think forget it la, I ownself get. You guys can wait until bogeh for legal ones.

Correct !! no need to wait for legal to come in tat won't happen..

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/1/26/1720945/3M-CarbonFibre-Vinyl-GTR1400.jpg

Ride safe, Live to ride another day !

If the illegal pipe in hq you are refering to is the one with the one with carbon look heatshield, forget about it. It is a generic pipe which will means it is probably performs worse than stock. Besides I was quoted a stupid price and it doesnt even comes with a header.

Legal pipe will not happen for gmax. Simply because there is not enough demand for it.

If the illegal pipe in hq you are refering to is the one with the one with carbon look heatshield, forget about it. It is a generic pipe which will means it is probably performs worse than stock. Besides I was quoted a stupid price and it doesnt even comes with a header.

Legal pipe will not happen for gmax. Simply because there is not enough demand for it.

Ok bro....thanks a lot for the information given.Maybe i think i wait for u to try first the performance of the exhaust that u mentioned to me earlier.If u don't mind, can i have a free test ride on yr bike after the installation of the new exhaust?

thanks bro so much...

:thumb:

:popcorn:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, can anyone confirm whether there are any aftermarket cams available for the X-Hot 150i? Also what options on variators & transmission parts? There is basically no performance parts available for these down here. I own the first one on the road here in Queensland. I go so impatient with the lack of parts that I had a bike exhaust shop custom make a stainless header pipe & muffler. It hasn't really affected the fuel economy.....it has lost a little bit of low down torque, butthis has been offset by better power up high. It will make even more of a difference once I can lay my hands on a longer duration cam with greater overlap.