SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF X9 Cafe 2009 - Amalfi/Evo

BottleCap

I have one left mirror in good condition. Looking for LCD meter myself.

Also have a windshield in good condition.

Been to the scrap yards on and off. So far both times got x9 scrap so I get whatever I can from it.

Today managed to get front indicator lights (yellow plastic).

Also got the metal grill to cover up if not using indicator lights there.

Edited by m0bIlEnErD

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I def will renew my coe...no doubts abt tt...change all e parts in my x9 all to brand new...i mean everything....so far been travelling up north every two wks just to jalan jalan....i feel like its a brand new bike...cruising at 120 all e way to malacca...no prob at all....only stop at yong peng for 1/2 lunch....feel confident with e bike....but prefer to ride at nite as its much much cooler u can notice e bike performance better....can cruise 130 at nite....yippe!

I def will renew my coe...no doubts abt tt...change all e parts in my x9 all to brand new...i mean everything....so far been travelling up north every two wks just to jalan jalan....i feel like its a brand new bike...cruising at 120 all e way to malacca...no prob at all....only stop at yong peng for 1/2 lunch....feel confident with e bike....but prefer to ride at nite as its much much cooler u can notice e bike performance better....can cruise 130 at nite....yippe!

did you change the water pump?

do you havve any problem for the temperture?

Been to the scrap yards on and off. So far both times got x9 scrap so I get whatever I can from it.

i also looking for the front indicator light

how much you get it?

i also looking for the front indicator light

how much you get it?

Yes...for e waterpump u dont hv to get a brand new one...its comes as a set...will cost unard 240 for e new one...u can repair it for half tt price at taihin....they simply took ur old water pump and replace with one second hand one in less than 15mins...don worry they resprayed e cover as well...it looks quite brand new...they replace e bearings and do coolant flush as well...and plus new coolant....120 bucks...did mine therey..been usin for 3 yrs no prob at all...just look for jackie and ask ah yong to do it for u....but if u hv e money why not try and ask for e electric water pump....me myself will install tt aft my water pump gives way...oh by e way ask them to check ur thermostat as well...no pt changing waterpump if ur thermostat faulty...one cost ard 60....

No worries bro....glad to help...which model re u riding?any problems with it?

Faizal im riding 03 evo 200,with stock pipe rusty liao.. so want to chane to GPR.

Samsung Via Tapatalk2!!!

http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/singapore_gs_e0.gifYamalaya Selamanyahttp://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/japan_gs_e0.gif

91'ahamaY zxR 331Cc **819*

2011'SX 1000Z ikasawaK *819*

Bro you said you change all the parts to brand new you mean overhaul which part,care to share and how much you spend in total. :) Can pm me if the list is long.

Samsung Via Tapatalk2!!!

http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/singapore_gs_e0.gifYamalaya Selamanyahttp://www.animatedgif.net/flags/-flags-uncat/japan_gs_e0.gif

Bro jy33,e mirrors will change to amalfi mirror and e metal grill change to signal light plus wiring was quoted fro me by taihin for $120 by taihin....if u wanna change head on there...personally i think e pricing is reasonable..as for ur temp...u might wanna check ur temp switch...maybe corroded its beside e radiator...will cost 45 bucks...might wanna check ur water pump bearing as well....its hard to say ovr e forum...call or sms me if u hv any prob@98636823...

i talking abt the metal grill there beside the head light.

thinking of removing the metal grill and change to signal light

I already did that. My X9 200cc side mirrors broke on right side. So I replaced with 180/500cc mirrors and switched location of the signal lights to next to headlights. :-)

Went to scrap yard to find the lights and mirrors. Self spray the mirrors cos a little dull due to age. Use black 29 paint.

Each mirror $10.

Each indicator light plus reflector and bulb $10

Need a little extension of wiring cos the wire from side mirror not long enough to go all the way down.

Went to future scootering to do. labour charge $25.

total damage $65.

I also have spare left mirror glossy paint and a spare windshield if anyone wants to replace theirs.

My old X9 200cc mirrors can be repaired. But sadly no time to do it now.

I have owned quite a few bikes. There are a few models which I have a personal love for. One of them is the X9. Ride comfort is second to none.

Must understand the quirks of the bike and keep it in good condition.

Once done up, just maintain it. Really good ride.

I have owned quite a few bikes. There are a few models which I have a personal love for. One of them is the X9. Ride comfort is second to none.

Must understand the quirks of the bike and keep it in good condition.

Once done up, just maintain it. Really good ride.

MN : Quite agree with you. myself had many bikes. for its capacity 198cc and being scooter is one (if the ones) best two wheelers I have had in term of ease of use and comfort. for a 200cc it is quite powerful .cc for cc, it is even more powerful feeling than my x9 500cc scoot. i have had 2 x9 evo, both had their quirks but after spending abit more, i didnt worry much about them anymore.

MN : Quite agree with you. myself had many bikes. for its capacity 198cc and being scooter is one (if the ones) best two wheelers I have had in term of ease of use and comfort. for a 200cc it is quite powerful .cc for cc, it is even more powerful feeling than my x9 500cc scoot. i have had 2 x9 evo, both had their quirks but after spending abit more, i didnt worry much about them anymore.

Yes. Most Italian scoots usually after takeover, I will prepare around 300-500 bucks in case. But it is all money well spent. Once done up, the ride is so much better.

Never regretted picking up a Piaggio, Vespa, Gilera. All are nice rides in their own right.

Power to weight for X9 200 is good. Bit of a drinker but good for SG traffic and so comfy.

My old Majesty 250 also had a quiet engine. Pick up was okay. FC better than X9. But it was perhaps too clinical for me.

I prefer something with a little character.

Bro kaizer,

I spent nearly 3k to do e whole bike up....i bought a used evo x9....it was in shambles....order a malossin block tghter with all e components...cause me ard 1.6k....ordered it online...had a bike shop to fix ti up for me which. cause me 200 for labour...i did change e variator back to stock...wanted to used e pollini but had to change e roller every 4k which dont mk sense to me changed e clutch plate to stock but didnt give me any top end...so switch to dr pulley hit clutch...meddle with e clutch and pillow spring to get e settings i wanted....i m using dr pulley 13g rollers for long distance ride...mainly cos i love ridin in e highway at msia...change e water pump which cost me 140...usin malossi air filter...and change to gpr pipe....change my front calipers and disc brake(pm tuning)...repaire e speedometer myself...tts abt it bro...

True tt i invested much on e bike but for a long run if u maintain it well it wont cause any major probs...coe is crazy these days...if u intend to sell it and get any scooter out there sure tend to hv prob....whats e matter with ur bike is tt u alrd know whats been change and whats not...u can at least monitor it....sure can know e tell tale sign if u riding one for long....anyone agree with me?:cheers:

Thanks faizal,that is great info. I was only prepared @ 1k..hehe

Samsung Via Tapatalk2!!!